在审判开始广播前
How much time do we have
还有多长时间?
before this trial begins to broadcast?
只剩10到15分钟了
Some time in the next, ten, 15 minutes.
萨拉 ·加文
Sarah Gavin.
是杰克
It's Jack.
让他说话
Put him on speaker.
说吧 杰克 接通了
Go ahead, Jack, you're on speaker.
我在清理废墟
I'm sifting through the wreckage now,
但是没有什么有用的东西
but there's not much intact.
哈桑曾说他离目的地只有半小时了
Hasan said he was 30 minutes from his destination.
停车之前说要20分钟
It's 20 minutes before he stopped.
估计出最可能的范围了吗?
Do we have a maximum perimeter?
埃德加?
Edgar?
以阿克顿为圆心 60英里为半径
We're looking at a radius of 60 miles centered at Acton.
我们派了直升机和无人飞机
We're dispatching choppers and fixed-wing crafts
去侦察那个地方
to survey the area.
不 那样花的时间太久了
No, that's going to take too long.
用卫星 进行热扫描
Use the satellites. Conduct a thermal scan.
没用的 -为什么?
It won't work. - Why not?
那个地方有个
That area has a high concentration
电力传输集中地
of electric power transmitters.
卫星无法区别变电器
The satellite won't be able to distinguish
和服务器
between them and the servers.
那些变电器已经好几年了
Those transmitters have been in place for years.
扫描后
If we take a scan,
同几年前的扫描图进行对比
we can lay it against the previous grid pattern.
就能发现新增的放射站
That way we can identify any new thermal activity.
我们马上开始扫描
We can start the scan immediately.
做吧
Do it.
杰克?
Jack?
我们在用卫星检查热运动
We're using a satellite to check the thermals.
别挂电♥话♥
Keep the line open.
快点
Hurry.
德里斯科尔夫人? 诊所那边要我告诉你
Miss Driscoll? The clinic wanted me
你女儿已经来了
to tell you that your daughter has arrived.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 大家都重启系统
All right, everyone reset your systems.
让我们重回正轨
Let's get back on track.
我得花点时间
I have to take care of something
做一些事情
for a few minutes.
你和分局保持联♥系♥
Would you check in with Division?
他们在等待最新情报
They're expecting an update.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事 只是我的女儿玛雅除出了点情况
Yeah, just a little problem with my daughter, Maya.
我不得不把她带到诊所来
I had to bring her down to the clinic.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
她很好 联♥系♥分局
She's fine. Call Division.
你在干什么?
What are you working on?
为攻击小队定编
Personnel allocation tables and tactical generals
分配表和战术概要
for the assault teams.
我发现我每次看到你的时候 你都在和埃德加说话
I notice every time I look over, you're talking to Edgar.
这是为什么?
What's that all about?
我只是想知道一些内情 柯蒂斯
I'm just trying to learn the ropes, Curtis.
今天不是时候
Today is not the day
用来建功立业 玛丽安娜
to make career moves on people, Maryanne.
你现在唯一应该做的就是
The only thing you should be thinking about
想想怎样才能让海勒不被当众处决
is how to help us stop Heller from being publicly executed.
不要这样 柯蒂斯 相信我
Come on, Curtis. Give me some credit.
省省吧
Save it.
我知道你是怎么想的
I know how you think.
不要再打扰大家了 帮我们平安度过这一天吧
Just leave everybody alone and help us get through today.
马克斯? -嗯?
Mark? - Hmm?
非常感谢你能帮我
Thank you so much for helping me out.
他们说玛雅来了?
They said Maya's arrived?
她在测试区
She's in the exam area.
我们要做一些开始的准备
We're about to do a workup.
她以前吃服用氯丙嗪
She's been on Thorazine.
现在已经停止服用了
She stopped taking it.
多久了?
How long ago?
根据今天早上发生的事情
Based on what happened this morning,
应该有好几天了
at least a few days.
发生什么了?
What happened?
她一直在关注我邻居家的孩子
She's fixated on one of my neighbor's kids.
她做什么了?
What does she do?
她去院子里
She walks into the yard,
朝那个孩子大喊大叫
gets verbally abusive.
我会照顾好她的
I'll take good care of her.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
玛雅?
Maya?
妈妈 看见你真高兴
Mom, I'm so happy to see you.
我在家里都快疯了
I was going crazy at home.
埃文怎么了?
What happened with Evan?
你去那干什么?
Why did you go over there?
我知道你不让我去
I know you said not to,
可他对着栅栏扔东西
but he was throwing things against the fence.
玛雅
Maya,
他只是在玩球而已
he plays with a ball.
他只有7岁 宝贝
He's seven years old, sweetheart.
我不管他有多大
I don't care how old he is.
他应该懂点事了
He should know better.
你打算跟他父亲谈这件事吗?
Are you going to talk to his dad about this?
过来
Come here.
看着我
Look at me.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
你现在神智有点不清 宝贝
You're not thinking clearly, honey.
你得摒除杂念
You've got to put it out of your mind.
卡利斯医生会帮你的
Dr. Calis is going to help and you're going
很快你就会好受的
to feel better very soon.
我们为什么不马上回家?
Why don't we go home right now?
我们不能 宝贝
We can't, honey.
为什么?
Why not?
洛杉矶有了一点麻烦
There's a little trouble here in L.A.
我得去处理
and I have to take care of it.
你不会有事吧?
Are you going to be okay?
当然 我会没事的
Yes, I'm going to be okay.
你也会没事的
And you're going to be okay.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, honey.
嗯...
Shh...
嘘
Shh.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你好?
Yes?
卡利尔死了
Kalil is dead.
死了? 怎么死的?
Dead? How?
他被追踪了
He was being followed here.
然后他毫不犹豫的
He martyred himself
自杀了
without hesitation.
服务器怎么样了?
What about the servers?
做好播放
Have they been re-conformed
的准备了吗?
for the broadcast?
杜马尔尽力在弄
Dumar is doing his best.
我想没什么问题的
I think we'll be all right.
如果需要帮助 我会过来
If you need help, I can come.
不 不 不 太危险了
No, no, no. It is too risky.
如果服务器不能正常工作
If the servers don't work correctly,
我们就麻烦了
we're in trouble.
这次审判只是开端
This trial is only the beginning.
我知道 朋友
I know that as well as you, my friend.
别担心了
But there's no need to worry.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表