你妈妈告诉马登你处理了那个美国女孩?
Your mother told Madwan you took care of the American girl?
是的
Yeah.
那你需要人帮忙处理尸体
Then you'll need help getting rid of the body.
我不需要帮忙 我自己来
I don't need any help. I can do it myself.
我相信你可以 贝鲁兹
I'm sure you can, Behrooz,
但我们不能再出差错
but we can't afford any more mistakes.
带蒂特里克去看尸体在哪
Show Terrick where the body is.
去
Go.
好的 柯蒂斯 这是最后一具尸体
Okay, Curtis, this is the last of the bodies.
你现在看看
You should see them now.
好的 看到了 接下来是什么?
All right. Got it. What's next?
好的 这里还有更多的从库房♥找到的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥设备
Okay, here's some more of the terrorist gear out of the warehouse.
等一下 停 往回
Wait a second. Stop. Go back.
重新发送图像?
You need me to retransmit ?
不 在你前面的地上
No. On the ground in front of you.
你能拍一下那个箱子吗?
Can you give me a shot of that briefcase?
这个? -是的 能打开吗?
This? - Yeah. Can you open it?
是空的
It's empty.
上面有什么识别性的标记吗?
Are there any identifying marks on it?
在锁旁边有个标记
Some kind of logo engraved near the lock.
让我看看 放大
Let me see. Zoom in.
放大
Zoom in.
确认上面的车站戳印
Make sure that gets on the next transport back here.
好的
Will do.
萨拉 我想让你查一个标志
Sarah. I need you to do a corporate logo search.
我可能找到了证明火车爆♥炸♥和海勒绑♥架♥案的相关的东西
I may have found a link between the train crash and Heller's abduction.
我现在发给你
I'm sending it to you now.
好的 我待会接收
Okay. We'll pick this up later.
我在库房♥里认出的那个人... 我想确认一下他的身份
The man I recognized at the warehouse... I want to make that ID.
等你到医疗室检查后
After you get checked out by the clinic.
我会把照片准备好
I'll get the photos ready.
雷尼斯夫人 这边 请
Excuse me, Ms. Raines. This way, please.
没事 去吧
It's all right. Go ahead.
借用一下
I'm going to need to use your station.
看看德里斯科尔把连线地点的密♥码♥发给我没
Have Driscoll send me over a passcode for the onsite feed.
好的 -谢谢
Okay. - Thanks.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
关于你和杰克
About you and Jack.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
就今天 尽管我很惊讶我现在才知道
Not until today. Although I'm surprised that I hadn't figured it out till now.
不是你所想的那样
But it's not what you think.
保罗和我在杰克和我好之前就已经结束了
Paul and I were over before Jack and I started seeing each other.
可保罗不认为已经结束了
Except Paul doesn't think it's over.
上次我和他谈了
Last time I spoke with him,
他以为他还有第二次机会
he thought he had a second chance.
对 他是想修复他受伤的自尊
Yeah, well, that's more about fixing his wounded pride
而不是修复我们之间的关系
than fixing this relationship.
那么他还不知道
So he doesn't know about it.
不知道
Not yet.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
萨拉说你找到了一个线索
Sarah said you may have found a thread connecting
关于火车爆♥炸♥和海勒的绑♥架♥案的
the train bombing to Heller's abduction.
是的 大概一小时前
Yeah. About an hour ago,
运输部报告说有名乘客死了
NTSB reported that a passenger was killed,
但不是因为火车相撞
but not as a result of the crash.
他在附近被枪打死
He was shot at close range.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我们还在努力调查
We're still trying to find out.
他没有身份证明
He had no I.D.
他的脸和指印在资料库里找不到
His face and prints don't show up on any database.
但是杀他的人偷走了他手里的东西
But whoever killed him stole something he had chained to his wrist.
我想大概是这样
I think it may have been this.
火车上有名乘客看到他紧握着个箱子
A witness on the train saw a man with a briefcase handcuffed to him.
看看伤痕
Take a look at the damage.
这可能在火车相撞前就有了
It could have been sustained during the crash.
我们就在海勒被关押的地方找到了这个
We just recovered this where Heller was being held.
你说什么?
What are you telling me?
火车爆♥炸♥是为他们偷包做掩饰?
That the train bombing was a cover for the theft of this briefcase?
里面有什么? -空的
What was in it? - It was empty.
我们查了包箱子上的标记
We traced the corporate logo on the briefcase
是麦克伦宁-福斯特
to McLennen-Forster.
国防部合约商? -是的
The defense contractor? - Yeah.
你联♥系♥了他们吗?
Have you contacted them?
刚和他们的总裁通了电♥话♥ 他什么也没说
Just got off the phone with their CEO. He stonewalled.
说他之前都说了
Said before he disclosed anything,
我们要弄清楚国防部那边的情况
we'd need special clearance from the Department of Defense.
部长会授权我们的调查行动
The Secretary should be able to get us whatever clearances we need from DOD.
让我们把一切都弄清楚
Let's get a printout of all this.
好的
Yeah.
那个女孩的妈妈回家了
The girl's mother went home.
就算她报♥警♥了 也太晚了
Even if she calls the police, it will be too late.
我在车上听到新闻了 一切都办好了吗?
I heard the news in the car. Everything was accomplished?
是的 审判中止 但已经达到目的了
Yes. The trial was cut short, but it served its purpose.
当他们搜查库房♥的时候
When they search the warehouse,
他们会发现我们的计划吗?
will they figure out what we're doing?
没关系
It doesn't matter.
他们要阻止的话也太晚了
It's too late for them to stop it.
如果一切都在计划之中
If everything is working on schedule,
你为什么看起来这么烦恼呢?
why do you look so troubled?
贝鲁兹在哪?
Where is Behrooz?
他去埋那个女孩了
He went to bury the girl.
但是他的车还在车道里
But his car is still in the driveway.
他没有开车
He didn't take the car.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他和塔里克一起去了
He went with Tariq.
塔里克来了?
Tariq was here?
噢 天哪 他要杀了我儿子
Oh, my God. He's going to kill my son.
噢 天哪 他要杀了我们的儿子
Oh, my God. He's going to kill our son.
是的
Yes.
我告诉了马登 是贝鲁兹处理了那个女孩
I told Madwan that Behrooz took care of the girl.
马登肯定还不满意
Madwan must not have been satisfied.
他肯定觉得贝鲁兹是个障碍
He must have decided that Behrooz was a liability.
你怎么能让这发生?
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让他们杀我们的儿子?
How could you let them kill our son?
我能怎么做? 我还能怎么做?!
What could I do? What could I do?!
他是我们的儿子! 我们的血肉!
He's our son! Our flesh and blood!
听我说
Listen to me.
你怎么能让他们杀死我们的儿子!
How could you let them kill our son!
贝鲁兹很久以前就不是我们的儿子了
Behrooz stopped being our son a long time ago.
你怎么能这样说? -因为这是真的
How can you say that? - Because it's true.
住在这里改变了他
Living here has changed him.
他对我们来说 已经是个陌生人
He's been like a stranger to us.
今天的事证明 他已不再信仰我们的事业
He proved it to me today that he no longer believes in our cause.
也许...
Maybe...
他从没有信仰过
he never did.
贝鲁兹...
Behrooz...
贝鲁兹... 噢 天哪 贝鲁兹...
Behrooz... Oh, my God. Behrooz...
海勒部长要说几句话
Secretary Heller would like to say a few words.
我非常荣幸
I'm incredibly privileged
能有你们 世界上最好的人支持我
to have the finest people in the world behind me. All of you.
几句话难以表达我的感受
It's going to take lot more than a few words to express my feelings,
但是现在 我从心底 谢谢你们
but for now, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
海勒部长 这是柯蒂斯 曼宁 策略部负责人
Secretary Heller, Curtis Manning, head of Tactical.
柯蒂斯 -很荣幸 先生
Curtis. - An honor, sir.
请坐
Please, sit down.
埃林 多亏你救了我和我女儿的命
Erin, my daughter and I owe you our lives.
听起来你打了好几个艰难的电♥话♥
It sounds like you had to make some tough calls,
但是你打对了
but you made the right ones.
我保证让你出色的工作
I'll see to it that you get full recognition
得到认可
for a job exceptionally well done.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表