一起工作吧
and manning for the rest of the day.
埃德加 我需要你调出萨拉的规程
Edgar, I need you to call up Sarah's protocols.
检查下配置 确保无误
Check the configuration, make sure they're accurate.
好的
Okay.
我会通知内部这次人♥员♥变♥动♥的
I'll advise internal stations of the personnel changes.
先汇报下最新情况吧
Give me an update first.
那地区还是没什么情况 除了救护车的声音
The zone is still pretty quiet, except for emergency vehicle chatter.
还没有杰克和保罗的踪迹
There's no sign of Jack or Paul.
反恐局外勤组已经准备好了
CTU's tact teams are standing by.
但我们最好还是
But the best we can do
先包围那个区域 等杰克的消息
is spread them around the perimeter, and wait for some sign of Jack.
我认为那不妥
I think that's a mistake.
我们该加派人手 做好交战的准备
We should consolidate our teams, meet strength with strength.
去哪儿交战? -去麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥大楼
Where would you place them? - At McLennan-Forster.
杰克肯定离那不远
Jack won't be far from there.
听着 他知道我们会去找他
Look, he knows we won't be able to find him without help.
他会制♥造♥枪战来帮我们 我知道他怎么想的
He's gonna help us by starting a firefight. I know the way he thinks.
他们受袭击时 就会使用无线电
The hostiles will break radio silence when they attack.
等那时 我们就能追踪信♥号♥♥找到他在哪
When they do, we can follow the signal straight to where he is.
他要跟整个突击队交火?
He's going to deliberately engage an entire team of commandos?
这是目前最有效的办法了
It's the most efficient way to be found.
他希望我们应经准备好了
And he's gonna expect us to be ready for it.
按原计划 封锁边界
Stick with the plan. Cover the perimeter.
米歇尔
Michelle.
你错了 如果我们派人去了那儿
If we send all our teams to one location and you're wrong,
杰克和保罗会死于枪战
Jack and Paul won't survive an attack.
可如果我们封锁边界
If we cover the perimeter,
至少还有机会救他们
we may have a chance to save them.
这么做吧
Do it.
卡斯尔 原计划进行 准备出发
Castle, go ahead as planned. Be ready to move.
那是其中一个
There's one of them.
到时候了
It's time.
等我命令再开火
No one fires until I give the order.
明白 -好
OK. - All right.
队长 我是幽灵
Team leader, this is Specter.
我遭到袭击
I was just shot at.
我在弗劳尔街和第三大街之间的西北角
I'm on the northwest corner of Stringer, between Flower and Third.
收到
Copy that.
他没有还击 -因为他是一个人
He's not returning fire. - Because he's alone.
他正在请求支援
He's calling for backup now.
那我们怎么办? -等他们全部过来
And what do we do? - Wait for them to come full force.
准备好
Just stay ready.
奥黛莉?
Audrey?
嗯?
Yes?
你能通知国防部我们要使用停电区的
Could you let DOD know that we've piggybacked
合法通信频道吗?
onto local law enforcement channels in the blackout zone?
我早先通知过他们 说会使用他们的资源
I told them earlier we might need to use their feeds.
那你现在不用了? -是的
So you don't need them any more? - No.
好的 没问题
All right, no problem.
嗯 听着 我之前不是有意跟你作对的
Um, look, I didn't mean to be confrontational before.
只是... 当你面临困境时
Just... when you walk into a hailstorm,
你必须果断
you have to be decisive.
我明白 我知道你从哪来
I understand, and I know where you're coming from.
我认为你做的是正确的决定 只是...
I think that you're making the right decisions, but...
只是什么?
But what?
我想你该重新考虑下对托尼的评断
I think that you should reevaluate your professional opinion of Tony.
为什么?
Why's that?
今天上午杰克无路可走时
This morning Jack had nowhere to turn.
他找了唯一能帮他脱离险境的人
And he went to the one person that he knew
那就是托尼
would come through for him and that was Tony.
托尼救了我们大家
Tony saved our lives.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
之后 我们跟他待了几个小时
After that, we just spent a couple hours with him.
的确 托尼经常出状况
It's true, Tony does have a lot of issues,
但他真的擅长他的工作
but he is good at what he does,
我认为今天这种情况 我们会需要到他的
and I think that we could use him on a day like today.
的确
Fair enough.
另外
And business aside,
他还在乎你
he still cares about you.
外勤组按你的要求已经准备好了
I got those perimeter teams you asked for ready to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
托尼 听着 我只想要你知道...
Tony, look, I just want you to know that...
我刚刚驳回你的建议
just because I overruled you a few minutes ago
不代表我不重视你的加入
doesn't mean that I don't value your input.
我不需要同情 米歇尔
Don't patronize me, Michelle.
我没有
I'm not.
听着 你领导过反恐局两年
Look, you ran CTU for two years.
所有你说的 我都会认真考虑的
Anything that you have to say, I will consider seriously.
别担心 不管你听不听我都会说出我的想法 行吧?
Don't worry. I'm gonna tell you what I think whether you want to hear it or not, all right?
很好
Good.
你们不害怕吗?
You guys scared?
你们两个确定要帮我们?
You sure you both want to do this?
是
Yeah.
我和我兄弟
My brother and I,
对这些袭击 比你们还要气愤
we're more angry about these attacks today than you are.
我们要站出来 帮助你们对付他们
So we're gonna stand up and we're gonna try to be part of the solution.
我很抱歉这要发生在你店里 -嗯
I'm sorry this had to happen in your store. - Yeah.
我们的父亲离世后留给了我们这家店
Our father left us this business when he died.
他努力了一辈子想要在这一社区有个好名声
And he worked his whole life to make a good name for himself in the community.
这家店是家传的
This store is his legacy,
但如果他还在世的话
but if he were here right now,
他也会支持你
he'd be standing next to you,
就像我们一样
just as we are.
尽量趴低 照我说的做
Just stay low and do what I tell you.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
救了我
for saving my life.
嗯
Yeah.
他们来了
They're here.
托尼 米歇尔刚告诉我
Tony, Michelle just said that you were doing a search
你在调查跟马尔万有关的人 我能帮上什么忙吗?
on possible ties to Marwan. May I help?
你能登陆Zeitgeist服务器吗?
Do you have a sign-on for the Zeitgeist server?
华盛顿的那个?
In Washington?
恩 如果我们能用那个查
Yeah, it would save me time
会节省很多时间
if I could use it on this search.
好的
Yeah.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
还需要别的吗?
Anything else?
它会检索出些名字 你可以帮我
It should kick off a few names. You can help me
等完成搜索后 就把结果下载下来
run them down once it's done searching.
嗯 好的
Okay, great.
那么 呃...
So, um...
你告诉米歇尔今天发生的事了?
did you tell Michelle what happened today?
我说是杰克找你来的
I said that Jack called you.
还有呢?
Anything else?
我没告诉她你在和别人同居 你指这件事吧
I didn't say that you were living with anyone, if that's what you mean.
她恐怕已经知道了 我知道她会在乎的
She probably already knows that, and I'm sure she couldn't care less.
嗯 你和杰克今天的外勤任务如何?
So how are you and Jack faring with him out in the field today?
不一样
It's different.
跟在华盛顿不一样 -嗯
A lot different than Washington. - Yeah.
是不一样
It is different.
说实话 我简直根本不敢相信 杰克要在华盛顿做文职
To tell the truth, I couldn't believe it when I heard that Jack had taken a deskjob in DC.
他说他这样更快乐
He said he was happier this way.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
嗯 你有幸在今天看到他不同的两面了
Well, you've gotten a chance to see him in both worlds today.
你觉得他还会回去做西装革履的文职?
Think he'll go back to wearing a suit?
杰克经历了今天这些水深火热 你觉得他还会想回来?
After the hell Jack's been through today, you think he'd want to come back to this?
有些人就喜欢水深火热
Some people are more comfortable in hell.
你在讲杰克...
Are you talking about Jack...
还是你自己?
or yourself?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表