你在什么位置
What's your situation.
我被反锁在洗衣间里了
I barricaded us in the laundry room.
你和谁在一起?
Who are you with?
我们的线人
Our informant.
卑尔根和怀特也在这里
Bergen and White were with me.
卑尔根死了 我不知道怀特在哪儿
Bergen's down, I don't know where White is.
我一会再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
克萝伊 别挂电♥话♥
Chloe, don't hang up the phone.
重新联♥系♥她
Get her back on the line now.
快点
Hurry.
我是杰克·鲍尔
This is Jack Bauer.
我需要洛城警署派人前往富兰克林街1482号♥
I need an LAPD response at 1482 Franklin.
我们有两个探员死了 一名正遭遇袭击
We have two agents down, one under fire.
战斗小组在哪儿?
Where are the tac teams?
大约需要15分钟
About 15 minutes.
时间太长了
That's too long.
门别锁 门别锁...
Be open, be open...
钥匙在哪儿?
where are the keys?
钥匙在哪儿?
where are the keys?
钥匙在哪儿?
where are the keys?
杰克 联♥系♥上了!
Jack, it's her!
接到扩音器上
Put her on speaker.
杰克 救援什么时候到?
Jack, how far away is help?
至少10分钟
At least ten minutes.
十分钟太长了
Ten minutes is too long.
克萝伊 冷静点
Chloe, just try to stay calm.
告诉我你的位置
Tell me where you are now.
他现在在朝我们开枪!
He's shooting at us!
玻璃是防弹的
The glass is bulletproof.
克萝伊 我要知道你在什么位置
Chloe, I need you to tell me where you are.
我们在反恐局的车里
We're in a CTU car.
他在外面朝我们开枪
He's shooting at us from outside.
我没有钥匙 我能热启动吗?
I don't have the keys. Can I hot-wire this?
不能 有安全装置
No, it's secured.
但是那应该有备用的武器
But there should be weapons stored inside the vehicle.
在后面有只步♥枪♥
There's a rifle in the back.
但是上锁了
It's locked.
我需要密♥码♥
I need the combination.
我在查
I'm on it.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
现在什么情况?
Where's going?
等一下 我想他要走了
Wait, I think he's leaving.
找到密♥码♥了吗?
We got the combination?
还没有
Not yet.
他是准备用车来撞我们!
He's going to ram us!
哦 天啊!
Oh, god!
怎么这么久 杰克?!
What's taking so long, Jack?!
我找到了!
I've got it!
密♥码♥是3-1-4-3!
It's 3-1-4-3!
克萝伊 你听到了吗?!
Chloe, did you get that?!
3-1...
3-1...
那里情况如何?
What's going on here?
怎么样?!
What's doing?!
走 快出去!
Go, get out!
快出去 快出去!
Get out, get out!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表