什么线索? -在我们被绑♥架♥的时候
What kind of lead? - When we were being held,
我认出了一个人 是美国人
I recognized someone. He was an American. I saw him at
我几个月前在洛杉矶的一次社交集♥会♥上见过他
a function here in L.A. a couple months ago.
我们要去看这个社交集♥会♥的监控录像带
We're going to view the surveillance tapes of the function
到一个离这不远的私人安全公♥司♥
at a private security company not far from here.
我不想让她现在出去
I don't want her going out now.
你不能在这看录像带吗?
Why can't you access the tapes here?
先生 我也想啊 但是录像没传到网上
Sir, I wish we could, but they're off line.
传给我们要花四个半小时
They would have to record over four and a half hours
我们没有那么多时间
of material for us to view. We don't have that time.
杰克告诉我那些人要把
Jack told me that these people are trying to use
把核能变成武器 我们必须追查这个线索
our nuclear power plants as weapons. We have to follow
我们必须现在查
this lead, and we have to follow it now.
先生 奥黛莉是唯一
Sir, Audrey's the only person
可以辨认出那个人的人
who can make this I.D.
如果发生什么事 杰克
If anything happens, Jack,
我要追究你的个人责任
I will hold you personally responsible.
我明白
I understand.
那个公♥司♥在哪?
How far away is this facility?
不远 在伯班克
Not far. Burbank.
奥黛莉...
Audrey...
保罗
Paul.
我去把小组安排好
I'll get the team set up.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
等我回来再谈
We'll have to do it when I get back.
从哪里回来?
Get back from where?
我们在追查线索
We're following up on something.
保罗 拜托了... 我们待会再谈好吗?
Paul, please... can we just do this later?
你们小组有多少人?
How many on your team?
4个
Four of us.
准备好武器
Set up a weapons package.
我们在车♥库♥会合 -好的
I'll meet you in the motor pool. Done.
... 我们不能再一起了
... cannot see each other anymore.
听我说 我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know about all of this,
但我知道你和他
but I know about you and him,
我不同意
I am not okay with that.
听着 你和我已经不在一起了
Look, you and I aren't together anymore.
我以为我们在努力解决问题
I thought we were trying to work things out.
是的 我试过了 但你总是破灭我的希望
Yeah, I tried, but you kept putting it off.
所以我放弃了
So I gave up.
我们有九个多月没有在一起了
We haven't been together for over nine months.
我们再也不用想办法解决任何问题
We're not trying to work out anything anymore.
雷尼斯先生 不好意思打扰一下
Mr. Raines, I'm sorry to interrupt.
她是我的妻子 -保罗 拜托
She is my wife. - Paul, please.
抱歉
Excuse me.
她是我的妻子
She's my wife.
不要忘了
Don't you forget that.
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
杰克 对不起
Jack, I'm sorry.
没事
It's fine.
嘿 我刚从国防部拿到这些材料
Hey, I just received these files from DOD.
我需要把它给杰克·鲍尔
I need to give them to Jack Bauer.
噢 不行 杰克刚走
Oh, you can't. Jack just left.
哦 那我给他送去行吗?
Oh, well, um, can I forward them to him?
不行 他和
No, he went
奥黛莉 雷尼斯去了费尔斯特德安全公♥司♥
with Audrey Raines to Felsted Security
看存档监控录像了
to look at some archive footage.
好吧... 那我等他回来再给他吧
Okay... well, I guess I can just hold on to them for him.
好的 可以
Yeah, that'd be fine.
保罗
Paul.
吉姆
Jim,
我们要谈谈
we need to talk.
进来
Come in here.
你知道奥黛莉和杰克·鲍尔的事吗?
Did you know about Audrey and Jack Bauer?
一小时前才知道
Not till an hour ago.
我要告诉你
Well, I've got to tell you,
他们在你鼻子底下作祟
they were carrying on right under your nose.
很不专业 不是吗?
It's pretty unprofessional, wouldn't you say?
听我说 我理解你的心情
Look, I understand your feelings about this,
但是你和奥黛莉
but you and Audrey
已经分开快一年了
have been separated for almost a year.
保罗 很抱歉
Paul, I'm sorry,
但是她是个成年人
but she's a big girl.
她可以做她想做的事情
She can do what she wants.
他所做的...
Well, what she's doing is she...
她在伤我的心
she's breaking my heart.
玛丽安娜...
Maryanne...
萨拉
Sarah.
你回来干什么?
What do you need back here?
嗯... 埃德加让我重新启动五号♥中心
Um... Edgar asked me to do a manual reboot of Hub Five.
噢 我来做吧
Oh, I can do that for him.
不 不 没事
No, no, it's fine.
好吧
Okay.
喂?
Yes?
鲍尔和奥黛莉 雷尼斯大概5分钟前离开了
Bauer and Audrey Raines left here about five minutes ago.
他们去哪了?
Where'd they go?
费尔斯特德安全公♥司♥
Felsted Security.
357白橡大道
357 White Oak Boulevard.
在伯班克
It's in Burbank.
好 很好
All right, good.
你要做好准备离开
You're going to need to set things up on your end.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我应该在这里把事情办好
I should be done here.
不 如果杰克·鲍尔和奥黛莉 雷尼斯死了
No. When Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines are killed,
反恐局会知道有内奸
CTU is going to know that someone inside leaked the location.
好吧 我要怎么做?
All right. What do I do?
把嫌疑转到别人身上
Divert suspicion.
好
Fine.
我正站在作案现场周围为您直播
I'm standing live in an area just outside of the perimeter.
可是 国防部未做出任何回应
Unfortunately, the Pentagon is not commenting at this time.
我们知道的是在下午12:10
But what we do know is that at 12:10 p.m.,
国防部长海勒和他的女儿奥黛莉 雷尼斯
Secretary Heller and his daughter, Audrey Raines,
成功获救
were successfully rescued.
死者人数还不知道
The number of fatalities is unknown,
相关人员说当时可能有
but sources say there might have been
20名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
as many as 20 terrorists
在大楼里
inside the building at the time,
都被全部击毙
and it appears there are no survivors among them.
还不清楚关于... -喂?
It is also unclear as to... - Yes?
看起来所有重要的指示在他袭击前
It looks like all the critical instructions went with him,
都跟他说清楚了
before the assault.
好的
Yes.
超驰装置已控制了核电站
The override has taken control of the nuclear power plants.
贝鲁兹呢?
What about Behrooz?
我们的儿子怎么样?
What about our son?
我们现在必须坚强
We have to be strong now.
等事情结束了我们会悼念他
We'll mourn him when this is over.
... 你也许能想象到 对部长海勒和他的女儿来说
... and as you might imagine, among the most difficult of days
这些日子有多艰难
for Secretary Heller and his daughter.
特工机构刚才已经
The Secret Service was previously
严密检查了此地区的安全
swarming over this area to secure it,
把部长带到了
but have since taken the Secretary
秘密的地方以保证他的安全
to an undisclosed location for his safety.
我们希望获得更多的信息
We hope to have more information,
政♥府♥将做出公开声明
as officials are preparing to make a public statement.
喂?
Hello?
妈妈?
Mom?
贝鲁兹?
Behrooz?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表