24小时
第4季 第3集
前情提要
你是谁?
Who is this?
安德鲁 我是杰克·鲍尔
Andrew, my name is Jack Bauer.
我在海勒部长手下做事
I work for Secretary of Defense Heller.
不到半小时前 海勒部长被劫持了
Secretary Heller was kidnapped less than half an hour ago.
我确信劫持他的人和
I believe the same people that kidnapped him
追杀你的人是一伙的
are the ones that are chasing you now.
现在最安全的办法是
The safest thing for you to do
等我来接你
right now is let me bring you in.
我找到那个
I found the person who stumbled
侵入我们服务器的人了
onto our server.
抓到他了吗?
Is he with you now?
还没 不过快了
No, I'll have him shortly.
弄清楚他都告诉谁了
Find out who he's talked to.
你是谁?
Who are you?
如果你不按我说的做
I'm the man that's going to kill you
我就杀了你
if you don't follow my instructions.
这个任务很简单 贝鲁兹
This is a simple task, Behrooz,
可正是简单 才容易出错
but these are the ones where mistakes can be made.
黛比 你来这干什么?
Debbie, what are you doing here?
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
奥马尔在场外看见
Omar saw you with someone
你跟一个女孩在一起
outside the compound.
她什么都没看到
She didn't see anything.
我保证
I made sure of it.
我们为了这一天
We've spent years planning for this,
已经筹划了很多年
waiting for this day to come.
可现在 你几乎使一切前功尽弃
Now it's here and you've compromised everything.
这个任务很简单 罗尼
It's a simple job, Ronnie.
找到那个人 然后把他带回来
You pick up the subject and you bring him in.
鲍尔不干这行已经一年半了 对吧?
Bauer has not been in the field for a year and half, okay?
所以我才让你盯紧点他
Which is why I need you to keep him on a tight leash.
说实话 杰克
For the record, Jack,
我认为德里斯科尔让你加入进来
I think Driscoll made a mistake
是个错误的决定
letting you come along.
你去门那儿
You get the gate.
我去把那个孩子救出来
I'll get the kid out of the car.
我爸爸是国防部长
My father's the Secretary of Defense.
理查德
Richard,
目前你是劫持案件的
right now you're the only witness
唯一目击者
to your father and your sister's kidnapping.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你有什么事瞒着我们吗?
You don't have anything to hide, do you?
我们会没事的 奥迪 我们还在美国
We'll be fine, Audie. We're still on US soil.
他们会对我们做什么? -我不知道
What are they going to do to us? - I don't know,
如果他们想杀了我
but if they wanted me dead
在理查德那就可以办到了
they would have killed me at Richard's house.
我们的士兵已经抓获了
Our soldiers have taken
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥詹姆斯 海勒
the terrorist James Heller into custody.
在3小时内 他将接受反♥人♥类♥战争罪
In three hours, Heller will be tried for
的指控
war crimes against humanity.
如果他被认定有罪
If he is proven guilty,
我们将会依照自己的法律处决他
he will be executed, in accordance with our laws.
以下事件发生于上午9点到10点之间
大家都知道了 国防部长
As you are all aware, the Secretary of Defense
还有他的女儿 被一个恐怖组织劫持了
and his daughter have been kidnapped by a terrorist cell.
这个组织声称他们会以战争罪起诉吉姆
The terrorists have announced that they will put Jim on trial
然后处决他
for war crimes, then execute him.
整个过程向全世界做了转播
All of it broadcast for the world.
毫无疑问 我们的国家受到了恐怖袭击
Make no mistake, this country is under attack.
外国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥侵入我们的国土胡作非为
Foreign terrorists are operating on our soil.
可靠情报显示
And intelligence indicates
这次劫持案可能只是
that the kidnapping may be some kind of trigger,
一系列大规摸恐怖袭击的第一步
the first step in a series of larger attacks.
马克斯 你们采取什么
Mark, what kind of protective
安全措施了?
actions are being taken?
我们已经更改了所有
We've changed all the codes and protocols
部长知道的密♥码♥和协议
the Secretary has knowledge of.
同时 其他内阁成员
Also, the other Cabinet members
已被实施了保护
have been sequestered.
很好 梅利莎?
All right. Melissa?
我们怎样才能
Where are we with trying to keep
封锁住消息?
these people from broadcasting?
所有媒体都会合作 不会走漏消息的
The media outlets will all cooperate and not air it.
可恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But the terrorists have announced
会利用互联网
that they will use the Internet,
我们控制不了那个
and we cannot control that.
他们利用了一些技术使我们无法追踪他们的信♥号♥♥
They're using technology that makes their feed untraceable,
如果我们关闭了互联网
and we can't shut down the Internet
势必会对
without disabling
企业和政♥府♥的运转
the command and control functions
造成很大影响
of the government and the economy.
总统先生 唯一的办法是斩草除根
Mr. President, the only way to stop this is at the source.
我们得找到那帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We have to find the terrorists,
然后救出海勒部长
and rescue Secretary Heller.
埃林 反恐局这边有什么方案?
Erin, where is CTU on this?
我们已经派出了调查人员
We have search teams out in force
正在追查一些有用的线索 阁下
and we're working a few active leads, sir.
有好消息吗?
Anything promising?
马上就会有消息了 总统先生
We'll know very shortly, Mr President.
随时汇报情况
Keep us closely posted.
大家听好
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们现在的首要任务
nothing takes priority
就是找到劫持吉姆·海勒
over finding the people who have Jim Heller
的那帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 然后阻止他们的恶行
and stopping them.
谢谢
Thank you.
海勒的儿子问的怎么样了?
Where are we with Heller's son?
还正在问
We're still trying to find out what he knows.
我们需要知道 他是否跟他爸被劫持有关
If he had anything to do with his father's abduction,
继续做吧
we need to know. Get on it.
试着呼叫他的紧急频率
Then try his emergency frequency.
怎么了?
What's going on?
罗尼 鲍尔还有那个目击者在哪?
Where's Ronnie and Bauer with the witness?
我不知道 -什么?
We don't know. - What?
我刚跟火车站的人联♥系♥过了
I just got off the phone
他们说一个陌生的人劫持了安德鲁 佩吉
with transit. A hostile intercepted Andrew Paige
我们现在无法联♥系♥上罗尼
at the station. We can't reach Ronnie
或者杰克 -为什么联♥系♥不上?
or Jack. - What do you mean you can't
他们不接电♥话♥
reach them? They're not answering
有报告称那边发生了枪战
their phones and there's been a report of a shooting
我去看看有没有最新情况
at the station. I'm checking for an update right now.
找出关于
Get recent pictures
安德鲁 佩吉最近的照片
of Andrew Paige and get them
发给所有的地面人员
to our people on the ground.
将车站设为警戒区
Also set up a security grid around the station.
我的系统已经登入进了车站
My system's already logged on
我来做更快些
to the station. I can get it faster.
很好 你做的很出色
All right. Fine. You do tactical with me.
开始吧 埃德加
Let's go, Edgar.
埃德加·斯泰尔斯
Edgar Stiles.
德里斯科尔夫人
Miss Driscoll.
杰克·鲍尔在1号♥线
Jack Bauer's on line one.
你们在哪?
Where are you? Why have you
为什么联♥系♥不上你们?
and Ronnie not been in contact?
埃林 罗尼已经死了
Erin, Ronnie's been killed.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
他被劫持安德鲁 佩吉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀了
He was shot by a hostile who kidnapped Andrew Paige.
你现在在哪?
Where are you now?
我在追踪他们的途中 他还没有发现我
I'm in transit. I'm tracking them, but he doesn't know it.
告诉我地址 我派人过去增援
Give me your location, and I'll send backup to apprehend him.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表