杰克·鲍尔不是唯一可以做这件事的人!
Jack Bauer is not the only man that can do the job!
让别人来负责!
Put someone else in charge!
总统先生...
Mr. President...
给我接通情报局!
Get me Secret Service!
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
杰克已经把机器人摄像机安放在指定地点了吗?
Has Jack set the robotic camera in position?
还需要几分钟
It should be ready in a few minutes.
我们做好接收准备了
We're set to receive.
谢谢 柯蒂斯
Thanks, Curtis.
请把这个交给奥黛莉 雷尼斯 让她传送给国防部
Get this to Audrey Raines and have her stream it to DOD, please.
布坎南
Buchanan.
比尔 我是迈克·诺维克
Bill, it's Mike Novick.
我刚刚和罗根总统谈过了
I just got out of a room with president Logan.
他知道了我们是如何向普拉多套话的
He knows how we got the information from Prado.
他是怎么知道的?
How did he find that out?
他不是笨蛋 比尔 而且我也没打算隐瞒
He's not a stupid man, Bill, and I'm not going to lie to him.
那你必须说服他不要管这件事了
Well, you'll just have to convince him to leave it alone then.
我试过了
I tried.
他不同意
He's not going to leave it alone.
好吧
Fine.
明天可以控告我
Tomorrow he can bring charges against me.
现在 我得马上着手逮捕马尔万的行动了
Right now, I have to get back to the business of finding Marwan.
这是明天的事 也不是关于你的
It's not tomorrow and it's not you.
那是怎么回事?
What does that mean?
他要逮捕杰克·鲍尔
He wants Jack Bauer arrested.
逮捕?!
Arrested?!
迈克...
Mike...
杰克正在指挥行动组去搜捕马尔万
Jack is heading up the team that's trying to bring in Marwan.
我们都知道
We're aware of that.
罗根很坚决
Logan's adamant.
他要现在就逮捕
He wants this dealt with immediately.
他认为这是对他总统任期内权威的挑战
Anything less he will take as a personal repudiation of his presidency.
好吧 总统的个人感受或是抓获
Okay, what's more important, the president's feelings or capturing
发动今天恐怖袭击的罪魁祸首 究竟那一个更重要?!
the man who's responsible for everything that's happened today?!
我明白你的意思 比尔 但是罗根已经通知情报局了
I hear what you're saying, Bill, but Logan's already called the Secret Service.
他们已经在逮捕杰克的路上了
They're on their way to take Jack into custody.
我建议你马上通知杰克
I suggest you warn him immediately.
在行动之前 我们需要确认马尔万是否在里面
Before we move in, we need confirmation Marwan's inside.
我会利用遥控摄像机 看看我们能否得到视频画面
I'll send in the remote camera, see if we can get a visual.
你准备从哪儿进入?
What's your point of entry?
通风口
Ventilation shaft.
克萝伊 我是杰克
Chloe, it's Jack.
你能给我提供这个建筑
Can you get the schematics for the AC configuration
的空调系统图纸 并把它发送到我的数据处理器上吗?
for the building, send it over to my PDA?
我正在处理 杰克
I'm on it, Jack.
我会尽快传送给你的
I'll send it to you as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
摄像机开始工作了
The camera's working.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
刚才一个位于洛杉矶的女士打电♥话♥说有可疑情况
We've got a Los Angeles woman reporting suspicious activities.
上面说让你来处理
First Tier wants it kicked up to you.
进行身份比对了吗?
Cross reference and I.D. match?
她的身份没有问题
She seems to be who she says she is.
好的 把她的信息传给我 然后接通她的电♥话♥
Okay, send her information to my screen and put her through.
好了
Here you go.
我是克萝伊 奥布莱恩 我能帮你做什么吗?
This is Chloe O'Brian, how can I help you?
我刚才跟电♥话♥里的那个人讲过 我实在是不知道究竟该跟谁说
I was just telling the man on the phone, I'm not sure who exactly I should be talking to.
我是洛杉矶反恐局的一名分♥析♥员
I'm an analyst at CTU Los Angeles.
你可以从头开始说吗?
Why don't you start at the beginning?
我给我男朋友打电♥话♥
I'm calling about my boyfriend.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
你要知道 我不确定着是否有用
You need to understand, I'm not sure if this means anything.
你要告诉我他的名字吗
You were about to tell me his name.
萨比尔·阿达卡尼
Sabir Ardakani.
我们从毕业后就在一起了
We've been going out since grad school.
能拼写一下吗?
Can you spell that?
S-a-b-i-r A-r-d-a-k-a-n-i
S-a-b-i-r A-r-d-a-k-a-n-i.
你毕业于哪个学校?
Where'd you go to grad school?
伯克利工学院
Berkeley Tech.
我们都是工程系的学生
We were both studying engineering.
他最近总是出差 他说是"商务旅行"
He's been traveling a lot lately, "business trips", he said.
我不知道为什么要看 也许是因为今天发生太多事情了
I'm not sure why I looked, probably because of everything that's been going on today,
但是我在他的电脑里发现了些东西
but I found something on his computer.
告诉我
Tell me.
我觉得萨比尔可能加入了...
I think Sabir may have become involved with...
某个激进组织
radical groups.
你是指恐怖组织?
You mean terrorists?
对
Yes.
萨比尔现在在哪儿?
Where is Sabir now?
他说他要去亚利桑那州见一个客户 但是酒店并没有他入住的记录
He said he was going to Arizona for a client meeting, but the hotel has no record of him.
你浏览他文件的时候 有没有发现什么具体的线索
When you looked through his computer files, tell me what you found specifically.
大多数文件都加密了 但是在回收站
Most of his files are encrypted, but there was one document
有一个文件 是一张我从没见过的芯片图...
in the recycle bin that's a schematic for a microchip...
那种芯片我以前从没见过
A type I've never seen before.
杰克 你听得见吗?
Jack, do you copy?
嗯
Yeah.
布坎南想要跟你通话
Buchanan wants to talk to you.
现在吗?
Now?
他说有急事
He says it's urgent.
好吧
Fine.
说吧 比尔
Go ahead, Bill.
杰克 我们有麻烦了
Jack, we've got a problem.
情报局的人正在逮捕你的路上
Secret Service is on their way over there now to arrest you.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
罗根知道我们违反了他的命令 擅自拷问了普拉多
Logan knows we violated his order when you after Prado.
比尔 他们不能干扰这次任务
Bill, they can't interrupt this mission.
你一定要拖住他们
You got to stall them.
杰克 我已经在电♥话♥里讲了十分钟了
Jack, I've been on the phone for the last ten minutes.
我已经无能为力了
There's nothing I can do from here.
你必须在他们到那之前逮捕马尔万
You have to get Marwan before secret service gets there.
柯蒂斯 你听见了没有?
Curtis, did you copy that?
听见了
Yeah.
我会尽量拖住他们
I'll run interference.
给我点时间
Give me a couple minutes.
我要准备传输了
I'll be ready to transmit.
好 我们已经准备好了
Yes, we're ready.
打扰一下 马尔万
Excuse me, Marwan.
我刚刚和纽约的阿巴特谈过
I just talked to Abat in New York.
只要你一完成 我就上传这卷磁带
As soon as you're done, I'll upload the tape.
好的
Good.
我希望在东海岸黎明前把这卷带子寄到电视台去
I want this delivered to television stations by dawn on the east coast.
这应该没问题
That won't be a problem.
你想要遮住脸吗?
Do you want to cover your face?
不用
No.
我要让全美国人都知道是谁做的
I want the American people to know who did this.
准备好了
Ready.
美国公民们 当你们醒来 会发现自己来到了另一个世界
People of America, you wake up today to a different world.
一颗你们自己的核武器用在了你们自己身上
One of your own nuclear weapons has been used against you.
需要很长时间 你们才会明白这次行动给你们带来了多大损失
It'll be days and weeks before you can measure the damage we have caused.
但是当你们在统计死亡人数的时候 请记住为什么会发生这样的事情
But as you count your dead, remember why this has happened to you.
你们根本就无法理解被你们侵略的
You have no understanding for the causes of the
国家或是人♥民♥所遭受的痛苦
people you strike down or the nations you conquer.
你们肆意的干涉他国内政
You choose to meddle in their affairs without respect.
在你们的政♥府♥唆使下肆意的滥杀无辜
You follow your government, unquestioning, toward your own slaughter.
今天你们要为此付出代价
Today you'll pay the price for that ignorance.
摄像机在通风口
I have camera in the vent.
我已经看到了大厅的视频影像
I've got a visual on the main room.
大约有50个平民
Approximately 50 civilians.
马尔万不会在那 他肯定是在一个隐蔽的地方
Marwan won't be here, he's going to want to stay out of sight.
等一下 我发现了一个放哨的...
Hold on, I've got a possible sentry...
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表