Navi, no.
你不能就这样闯进来
You have no right to come in here like this!
她不在这
She is not here.
那边
Go.
你看
Look.
这是我的卧室
That is my bedroom.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
没事的
Nothing, it's okay.
纳维 求你了
Navi, please.
请走吧
Please, go.
瞧 老兄 这没你的事
Look, pal, this is none of your business, all right?
你赶快走吧
So why don't you hike it on out of here? Please, don't interfere.
别插嘴
You can either walk out of here
你可以选择自己走或者让我把你扔出去
or I'm going to throw you out.
我说了 出去!
I said, go!
不 纳维 别
No, Navi, please, no.
纳维 不要这样
Navi, don't, please.
到里面去
Get back inside.
纳维
Navi.
别告诉我丈夫 我求你了
Don't tell my husband. I beg of you.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
纳维
Navi.
蒂娜不在这
Dina's not here.
医院那边呢?
What about the hospitals?
没什么情况
Nothing so far.
接着查
Keep looking.
是你父亲么?
Is it your father?
不清楚
I can't tell.
不要接
Don't answer it.
成功了
We got it.
在哪里?
Where?
是查特沃斯的一家旅馆
A hotel in Chatsworth.
把信息发送到杰克的掌上电脑上
Download the coordinates to Jack's PDA.
我们的支援来了
Here's our backup.
喂
Yeah.
我们查到了 正在发给你
We traced the call to a fixed location. We're sending it to you now.
等一下
Hold on a second.
好的 我收到了 我们10分钟之内就出发
Okay, I got it. We're less than ten minutes out.
我会派一个战术小过去的
I'll have a tactical team in place by the time you get there.
谢谢
Thank you.
尸体在我车上
The body is over there by my car.
他是被北面屋顶上的狙击手射死的
He was taken out by a sniper from the north roof.
我需要你尽快拍照取证并且把尸体运回反恐局
I want you to take your photographs and get the body back to CTU as fast as possible.
来吧 托尼 我们走
Come on, Tony, we've got to go.
等等 杰克
Wait, Jack.
我想 我的使命已经完成了
Look, uh, I think I'm done here today.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
反恐局的支援已经到了 你不再需要我了
CTU backup's here. You don't need me anymore.
我要你和我一起看到这次任务成功结束
I need you to see this through with me.
我很感激你杰克 但是你不需要为我打气
I appreciate the sentiment, Jack, but you don't have to prop up my ego.
托尼 这不是关于你个人
Tony, this isn't about you.
如果我们在一个小时内找不到到超驰装置
If we don't find the override device within an hour,
我们要面对六场核泄漏灾难
we're going to have six major nuclear disasters.
所以 请上车 我们出发吧
So please, get in the car. Let's go.
妈 我们需要一些帮助
Mom, we've got to get you some help.
我没事的
I'm okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
是你父亲开枪射的我 不是你
Your father shot me, not you.
因为你是为了不让父亲杀我
Because you were trying to stop him from killing me.
今天所发生的事情
Everything that's happening today,
就是我们所为之奋斗的事情
what we've all been fighting to achieve,
这比任何人的任何事情都要重要
it's more important to him than anything or anyone.
但是你才是最重要的
But not to you.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈 我给给你找点止痛药
I need to get you something for the pain.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我休下就行了息
I just need to rest.
尼希姆那里有
I can get it from Nasim.
不
No.
他的医院离这不远
The hospital he works at is right near here.
我一会就回来
I'll be right back.
尼希姆并不知道为什么我们在这住
Nasim doesn't know why
妈 他是你的弟弟
we were really living here.
我只告诉她你需要药
Mom, he's your brother.
我保证
I'll tell him you need it and nothing else.
我马上回来
I promise. I'll be right back.
快去快回
Just hurry.
我知道
I will.
部长先生 已经有一处发生了核泄漏
Mr. Secretary, we have a meltdown.
圣加百利岛的反应堆已经超过警戒状态了
The San Gabriel Island reactor has just gone critical.
内部的反应原料已经气化
The core material is now airborne.
我想我们还有时间
I thought we had more time.
瑞丝科尔小姐 是德瑞克·罗斯和圣加百利岛的工程师
Ms. Driscoll, I have Derrick Ross with the engineer
从国家信息中心打来的电♥话♥
at San Gabriel Island on with the NRC.
他们的一个发电机已经发生爆♥炸♥
One of their generators exploded,
而且控制线路被切断了 现在情况很危险
it cooked their com lines, so the feed is unstable.
我们可能只有几秒中的时间了
We may only have a few seconds.
帮我们接上
Patch us in.
情况怎么样?
What's going on?
我们的一个反应堆已经发生泄漏
We've had a meltdown on San Gabriel Island.
之前所有防止反应物扩散的尝试都失败了
All attempts to contain the core have failed.
现在我的手下正在尝试绕开反应堆的回路 但还是不行
Right now my men are trying to bypass the reactor trip, but that's not working either.
罗斯纳先生 我是反恐局的艾琳 瑞丝科尔
Mr. Rosner, this is Erin Driscoll from CTU.
你能听到我说话么?
Can you hear me?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am, I can.
我现在和国防部秘♥书♥长♥在一起
I'm here with Secretary of Defense James Heller.
你那里的放射等级是多少?
What are your radiation levels?
现在是500雷姆 (人体伦琴当量)
We're at 500 rem right now.
是X射线强度的1万倍
That's 10,000 times the dose of an X ray.
在这种强度下 放射性会越来越强
At this rem rate, the radiation will continue getting stronger
并且会扩散到大气中 直到反应物耗尽
and will spill into the atmosphere until the core has exhausted itself.
你已经尽你所能了 现在赶快离开那里吧
Son, you've done everything you can, now get the hell out of there.
离开这里已经没有意义了 先生
Evacuating won't make any difference, sir.
我们已经受到了辐射
We've already been exposed.
和他们联♥系♥中断了
We lost them.
放射性烟雾的漂移方向分♥析♥好了没有?
Have we analyzed the radiation cloud's movement?
我们还在等NGS给我们提供一颗气象卫星的信♥号♥♥
We're still waiting for NGS to get a weather satellite for us.
给他们打电♥话♥ 让他们尽快
Get on the phone and have them expedite it.
好的 修改完这些疏散指示后我马上就办
I will, as soon as I'm done rerouting these evacuation instructions.
别人不能做这些么?
Can't someone else do that?
不能 先生 现在人力资源紧张
No, sir, I'm short of manpower.
一位政♥府♥发言人已经证实
A government spokesman has just confirmed
圣加百利岛的核反应堆已经发生了完全泄漏
that the nuclear reactor at San Gabriel Island is in full meltdown.
抢险人员已经开始尝试 救助受到核辐射的工作人员
Emergency personnel are on site attempting to rescue workers exposed to radiation.
有几个人已经被…
Several people have been taken...
你没有理解我的意思
You're not listening to me.
我已经打了圣加百利疏散地区的一个电♥话♥快10分钟了
I've been trying to get through to a number in the San Gabriel evacuation zone for ten minutes.
我需要你让我使用紧急带宽 我需要你马上这样做
I need you to link me in to access the emergency bandwidth, and I need you to do it now.
好的 稍等
All right, standby.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你正在路上或是等待疏散指示
If you are on the road or awaiting instructions...
也许你和你的家人会想知道这些
...here are some items you and your family might need.
喂?
Hello?
妈妈
Mom.
哦 你好 埃德加
Oh, hello, Edgar.
你看到新闻了吗?
Have you seen the news?
是的 我正在看
Yes, I'm watching it now.
那你现在为什么没有撤离?
Then why haven't you evacuated by now?
你还呆在家里干什么?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表