杰克的电♥话♥连入2号♥线
Jack's on line two.
他说有新发现
He says he's got something.
打开扬声器
Put him on the speaker.
杰克 我是米歇尔
Jack, it's Michelle.
托尼和从总部派来的比尔·布坎南也在听
You're also on with Tony and Bill Buchanan from Division.
好的 听着 马尔万有块区域专门用来存放伪造文件
Okay, look, Marwan had an area set up for forging documents.
有些没在爆♥炸♥中损坏
Some of them made it through the explosion.
我们设法锁定了一部分名字和面孔
We managed to secure a number of names and faces.
卡斯尔探员正把资料传输到你的服务器上
Agent Castle is uploading them to your server now.
我要你把它们和警方的监视名单对照一下
I want you to cross-reference them with the watch lists.
我们立即着手去办
We'll get on it right away.
好 一旦对上就通知我
Okay, get back to me if you've got a match.
埃德加...
Edgar...
我正在启动面部识别软件
I'm initializing the facial recognition software now.
很好
Good.
米歇尔...
Michelle...
那个 刚才我失态了 我向你道歉
Listen, I'm sorry if I snapped.
没关系
It's okay.
我们都承受了很大压力
We're all under a lot of pressure.
还撑得下去么?
You holding up?
还好
Fine.
埃德加 数据传输得怎么样了?
Edgar, how's that uplink?
快了
Coming up.
克萝伊 布坎南在总部工作了多久?
Chloe, how long has Buchanan beenat Division?
不知道
I don't know.
填补夏佩尔的职位空缺花了他们点时间 有6个月?
It took them a while to fill Chapelle's position. 6 months?
之前呢 他在哪工作?
Where he was before that?
应该是西雅图
Seattle, I think.
西雅图?
Seattle?
对 就是米歇尔曾工作的地方
Yeah, that's where Michelle was posted
当你还蹲监狱的时候 对吧
while you were in jail, right?
对
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
对上了一个
Got a match.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
杰克 有张照片我们对上号♥了
Jack, we have got a match on one of those photos.
他在联邦调查局的监视名单中 叫米奇·安德森
He's on the FBI's watch list. His name is Mitch Anderson.
都知道他的什么资料?
What do we got on him?
他曾是个军人 后因私藏♥毒♥品被捕
Ex-military, arrested for drug possession.
曾在军事监狱中服役
Served time in military prison,
4年前被不光彩地开除了
was dishonorably discharged four years ago.
从此转做雇佣兵
Since then he's been hired as a mercenary
参与世界范围内的多起武装冲突
in a number of conflicts around the world,
大概1年前回到美国
came back to the U.S. about a year ago.
他正在受到调查么?
Is he under active investigation?
我们提升警报级别后他才进入监视名单
He was moved up the list when we raised the alert,
但不是重点监视对象
but he wasn't made a priority.
联邦调查局派了名探员去他的公♥寓♥调查
The Bureau sent an agent over to check out his apartment.
那名探员有消息了么?
Has the agent checked back in yet?
他们可能还在路上
They may still be in transit.
好的 我要安德森的地址
Okay, I want you to get me an address on Anderson.
尽可能多地挖掘信息
Start digging up as much information as you can.
把那个联邦调查局探员的电♥话♥号♥码给我
And get me a contact number for the FBI agent.
正在操作
I'm on it.
联邦调查局
FBI.
我找米奇·安德森
I'm looking for Mitch Anderson.
我是联邦调查局探员德拉克 请开门
This FBI Agent Drake. Please open the door.
我是德拉克探员
Agent Drake.
你好 我是杰克·鲍尔 在反恐局工作
Hi, my name is Jack Bauer. I'm working with CTU.
我找一个叫米奇·安德森的人
I'm looking for a man named Mitch Anderson.
你的部门说你正在调查他
Your office said you were investigating him.
我几分钟前刚去过他的公♥寓♥
I just got to his apartment a few minutes ago.
什么意思 他不在哪儿么?
What do you mean, he's not there?
不在 为什么反恐局也牵涉进来了?
No. Why is CTU involved?
安德森有什么新情况么?
Is there new information about Anderson?
有证据表明他与一个叫哈比卜·马尔万的人有关
We have evidence connecting him to a man named Habib Marwan.
马尔万与今天发生的
Marwan's been responsible
所有恐怖活动有直接关系
for all the terrorist activity earlier today.
同时 我们还确定
We also have reason to believe
他正计划着下一次恐怖袭击
he's planning another attack.
那安德森是怎么牵涉进来的?
Well, how is Anderson involved?
我到那再和你说
I'll advise you when I get there.
你还要多久能到
How far away are you?
10分钟左右
About ten minutes out.
我在这等你
I'll be here.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事?
Yes?
我稍微耽搁了一下
We had a slight delay.
我现在正往那走
I'm heading over there now.
安德森呢?
What about Anderson?
他正往目标飞去
He's in the air, on his way to the target.
一切都在计划之内
Everything's on schedule.
你的人都就位了么?
Are your people in place?
是的 我们已经准备好了
Yes. We're ready to deploy.
很好 等我到了再说
Good. I'll see you when we arrive.
对不起 但这根本就不着边际
Sorry, but this just isn't cutting it.
语气全都错了
The tone is all wrong.
先生 也许我可以告诉撰写人
Sir, maybe I could give the speechwriters
您到底想要什么样的演讲稿
a clearer idea of what you want.
这是我们国家历史上
This is one of the most traumatic days
最受创的日子之一
in the history of this country.
我想要的是一个与此情况相符的演讲稿
What I want is a speech that is equal to the occasion.
给我几分钟时间好么 罗伯特?
Give me a few minutes, will you, Robert?
让我... 再好好想想
Let me... think about this a little while longer.
当然 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
还有 罗伯特 让我儿子进来 好么
Oh, and, Robert, ask my son to step in, will you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
爸爸?
Dad?
一趟去墨西哥的短途旅行 一次低调的国事访问
Well, a quick trip to Mexico, a low-key state visit,
然后我们终于有点相处的时间了
and then we'd finally have some time to spend together.
没关系的 记者团一直都在给我找乐子
It's okay. The, uh, press corp's been keeping me entertained.
你知道 自从你母亲过世
You know, ever since your mother died,
我就发誓要一直在你身边
I promised myself I'd be there for you.
你一直在做你必须去做的事
You've been doing what you had to do.
我 呃 现在需要你的帮助
I could, uh, use your help right about now.
一小时后我要向全国发表演讲
I'm going to be addressing the nation in about one hour,
而现在仍没有一个令我满意的演讲稿
and I still don't have a speech that I'm happy with.
我不是演讲稿撰写人
I'm no speechwriter.
对 我知道
No, I know.
但你有着清醒而冷静的头脑
But you've got a level head,
而且你是我认识的人中最得体的
and you're about the most decent person I know.
就我所知
As far as I'm concerned,
你代表着这个国家最优秀的人
you represent the very best this country has to offer.
所以... 你希望总统在今晚演讲的时候
So... what do you want to hear the president say
说你点什么?
when he addresses you tonight?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我们被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了
We've been attacked by terrorists.
死了很多人
Americans are dead.
策划此次袭击的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥仍逍遥法外
The man responsible is still at large,
我们无法确保
and we are by no means certain
在他发动下次袭击前抓到他
that we can catch him before he strikes again.
之前所发生的...
What happened earlier...
同接下来要发生的事情相比 也许只是九牛一毛
may be nothing compared to what happens next.
这就是真♥相♥ 凯文
That's the truth, Kevin.
你认为我应该说这些么?
Is that what you think I should say?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
但是现实决定... 我得说点什么
But the fact remains... I have to say something.
你... 你想让我帮你想想办法么?
Y... You want me to help you figure it out?
就是这样
Absolutely.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表