24小时
第4季 第5集
前情提要
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的国防部长!
I'm the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America!
你必须听我的!
You will listen to me!
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
如果再有我的人死了 我就杀了你女儿
If another one of my men dies, your daughter will be killed.
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
什么?
What?
你很危险
You're in danger.
为什么?
From who?
别问了 跟我来就是了
Don't ask questions, just come with me.
救救我!
Please, help me!
黛比 怎么了?
Debbie, what's wrong?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
卫星弄好了吗?
The satellite up yet?
没 我一边重新定位 一边还要防着德里斯科尔
No, I have to reposition without Driscoll noticing.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我在索玛的一家超♥市♥
I'm at a Mercury Martin in Solmas.
为了拖住那家伙 我假装抢劫了这家超♥市♥
I had to stage a robbery to keep the hostile in place.
叫你的人放下武器 退后!
Tell those officers to put their guns down and stand back!
埃德加 我需要你的帮助
Edgar, I need you to help me.
帮你什么?
Help you with what?
我一直在跟杰克·鲍尔联♥系♥
I've been in contact with Jack Bauer.
什么?
What?
情况你已经知道了
That's right. Now you're involved,
要么就帮我
so you're either going to help me,
要么去告发我
or you're going to turn me in.
我如果这么做了
You're asking me to do something
很可能会丢掉工作
that can get me fired.
我知道你和她
I know you were working
背着德里斯科尔干了一些事情
with her behind Driscoll's back.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我想确保
I want to make sure
在我需要帮助的时候你要挺身而出
I have your attention whenever I need it.
克萝伊 你为什么要启用
Chloe, why are you logged on
国防部的侦查卫星?
to an active DOD satellite?
好吧 这没你的事了
All right, you're done here.
我可以辞职
I was going to quit anyway.
我要你现在给杰克·鲍尔打个电♥话♥
I want you to call Jack Bauer now.
德里斯科尔要跟你说话
Driscoll wants to talk to you.
别说了 杰克 一切都结束了
Stand down, Jack. It's over.
埃林 现在哈桑已经逃脱了
Erin, right now Hasan is free.
他要找一辆车和一部手♥机♥
He's looking for a car and a phone.
一旦他得到那些东西
Once he has those things,
他就会引我们去海勒部长那 我保证
he's going to lead us straight to Secretary Heller,I promise.
该死
Son of a bitch.
以下事件发生于上午11点到12点之间
下车!
Get out of the car!
我们的卫星还在监视卡利尔·哈桑吗?
Do we still have a SAT visual on Kalil Hasan?
他在11公路西部14点的位置
He's west of the 14 on Route 11.
时速62英里每小时
Average speed, 62 miles per hour.
好的 我要交通状况
All right, I want traffic workups,
还有道路施工情况
roadwork schedules.
我们不能让任何东西
We can't let anything delay or prevent him
延迟或阻止他抵达目的地
from reaching his destination.
现在该让技术组行动了
We need the tactical teams to launch now.
盯住杰克
Keep them at Jack's location.
我正在跟分局协调
I'm coordinating with Division.
要我先做那个吗?
Do you want me to pre-emp that?
对 就是这个意思. -好的
Yes, at one point. - All right.
柯蒂斯 如果你愿意
Curtis, I can pull up those tactical teams
我可以负责技术小组
for you if you want.
不 你不行
No, you can't.
那样会用到第3级的频道
That requires a level-three channel.
你还没有那个权限
You don't have that kind of clearance.
德里斯科尔夫人?
Miss Driscoll?
郡警♥察♥局的保尔森警官
I have a Sergeant Paulson
在1号♥线
from the Sheriff's Department on line one.
他说事情很重要
He says it's important.
保尔森警官
Sergeant Paulson,
我是反恐局的埃林 德里斯科尔
this is Erin Driscoll at CTU.
我能帮你什么吗?
How can I help you?
是的 我抓住了一个叫杰克·鲍尔的人
Yeah, I have a man named Jack Bauer in custody,
他说他是反恐局的 这是真的吗?
He claims he works with you. Is that true?
是的
Yes, it is.
他刚才在11号♥公路抢劫了一家超♥市♥
He just robbed a convenience store near Route 11
可他声称那样做
and claims it was part
是为了拖住一名疑犯
of some undercover operation to delay a suspect
以使卫星覆盖范围得以设置
until satellite coverage could be established.
是这样的 中士警官
That's also true,Sergeant.
这样啊 如果你事先打个招呼
Well, it might be nice
就更好了
if you communicated with us a little better.
不好意思 现在有一件关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥的案件
Well, there were some national security issues involved,
我对给你带来的不便深表歉意
and I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.
我能跟鲍尔先生说话吗?
May I please speak to Mr. Bauer?
可以
All right.
解开他
Uncuff him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没去抓哈桑吧
Tell me that you didn't arrest Hasan.
没 他还在车里
No, he's still in the vehicle
我们还在用卫星跟着他
and we're still tracking him by satellite.
我们截获的一个电♥话♥显示
We intercepted a phone call
他正朝着
that indicated he's headed for the site
海勒部长被关押的地方而去
where Secretary Heller's being held.
你需要有人
You're going to need someone
进行实战行动
coordinating things on the ground.
那个人就是我
That should be me.
埃林 听我说
Erin, listen to me.
我们可以救出海勒和奥黛莉
We can get Heller and Audrey out of there,
但我们要齐心协力
but we need to work together
现在就开始吧
and we need to start that now.
在审判开始前 我们必须找到海勒
We have to find Heller before this trial starts.
这样做是对的 埃林
It's the right move, Erin.
他是我们唯一的选择
He's our only option.
好吧 你加入了
All right, you're in,
可你必须听我安排
but you coordinate through me.
杰克 不要让我失望
And, Jack, make this work.
好的
I will.
你把新的安排告诉保尔森警官
Please advise Sergeant Paulson of the new chain of command.
你好?
Yeah?
我以反恐局局长的名义
In my capacity as Director of CTU,
我授予杰克·鲍尔
I'm vesting Jack Bauer with the authority to command
这次地面行动的指挥权
and control this part of the ground operation.
由他全权负责
Consider him in charge.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你是头了
Sounds like you're the new boss.
告诉我们该做什么
Tell me what you need.
疑犯开的那辆车是偷来的
The vehicle the hostile was driving was stolen.
我要确保他没有被通缉
I need to make sure there's no APB on it.
如果有的话
If there is one,
让加州高速巡逻队取消通缉
I need you to get CHP to cancel it.
还有 我把我反恐局的车
I also left my CTU vehicle
留在便利店那了
over at the convenience mart.
我去叫人开过来
I'll have it brought right over.
谢了
Thank you.
你过去把车开过来?
Why don't you go get that car?
哈桑又打电♥话♥了
Hasan's making another phone call.
接起来 转到杰克那去
Bring it up, patch it through to Jack.
鲍尔
Bauer.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表