阁下 作为白宫发言人
Sir, as the speaker of the house,
他会给您带来不必要的麻烦
he can create problems which you don't need right now.
迈克说得对 阁下
Mike's right, sir.
阁下野心勃勃
Don's very ambitious.
他现在就差一步登上总统席位
Now that he's next in line to the presidency,
他会揪住细节不放
he'll look to exploit any angle he can.
他不会把野心放在国♥家♥安♥全♥之上
He won't put his ambition in front of national security.
不 他可不会管那么多 阁下
No, he won't see it in those terms, sir.
在他眼里 国♥家♥安♥全♥和私人野心同等重要
In his eyes, national security and his personal ambition are one and the same.
我们怎么应付?
What do we do?
让他看一下是谁在当权
Show him who's in charge.
都安排好了吗?
Everything set up?
嗯 他准备好了
Yeah, he's ready.
开始吧
Let's do this.
奥黛莉!
Audrey!
放我出去
Get me out of here.
告诉他们我什么都没做!
Please, tell them I didn't do anything.
理查德 你仔细听我说 明白吗?
Richard, I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay?
哈比卜·马尔万 是这人发射了一枚载有核弹的导弹
A missile carrying a nuclear warhead was launched by this man: Habib Marwan.
告诉我你知道他什么情况
Tell me what you know about him.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
反恐局有证据表明你给他打过电♥话♥ 上周三凌晨四点
CTU has proof that you called him last week, lastTuesday at 4:00 A.M.
我不认识什么哈比卜·马尔万 也不知道什么导弹
I don't know any Habib Marwan or anything about a missile.
你要相信我 奥黛莉
You have got to believe me, Audrey.
导弹在空中正向一座城市飞去
Richard, that missile is in the air right now, heading toward a city.
求你 理查德 告诉我你都知道什么
Please, Richard, just tell me what you know.
我说了 我一无所知
I told you, I don't know anything.
那你上周为什么要打那个电♥话♥?
Why'd you make that phone call last week?
我没打啊 奥黛莉
I didn't make a phone call, Audrey.
我儿子怎么样了?
What's happened with my son so far?
我们决定先让奥黛莉和他谈
We decided to let Audrey talk to him first.
他们刚开始
They just got started.
他交代什么了么?
Has he confessed to anything yet?
没有 先生
No, sir.
理查德 没理由的
Richard, it's not making sense.
电♥话♥是打了的
That call was made.
我不知道你是从哪里得到的情报
Look, I don't know where you get your information,
奥黛莉 那是胡扯
Audrey, but it's all bull.
他的数据呈尖峰脉冲
His readings are spiking.
他有事隐瞒
He's holding something back.
理查德...
Richard...
理查德 我求你告诉我 好吗?
Richard, I am begging you to talk to me, all right?
如果你不说
If you don't,
有人会进来逼你说的
there is a man who will come in here and he will get the information from you.
我今天亲眼看见他折磨人
I saw him torture someone today.
他受过这样的训练
It's what he's trained to do.
在你说出真♥相♥前他是不会停止的
He won't stop hurting you until you tell him the truth.
求你了
Please.
别让他们这么对我啊
Don't let them do this to me.
告诉我你知道什么 他们就不会来
Tell me what you know and they won't.
我不知道你们想要什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道
I don't.
理查德 看着我 看着我
Richard, look at me, look at me.
我们有机会将功补过
We have a chance to fix this.
奥黛莉... -没用的
Audrey... - This is not working.
没时间袒护他
We don't have time to coddle him.
开门
Open up.
我可不管他是不是我儿子 他在玩火
I don't care if he is my son, he's playing games now.
好吧 理查德 这太过分了
All right, Richard, this has gone far enough.
如果不说 我就让他们用尽各种手段来让你说
Either you tell us what we want to know or I will let them use every piece of equipment they have to drag it out of you.
明白吗?
You understand that?
爸爸 不要...
Dad, don't...
奥黛莉 出去
Audrey, leave the room.
爸爸 求你...
Dad, please...
快!
now!
我是认真的
I mean it.
理查德 把你知道的都告诉他们
Richard, I want you to tell them everything you know, please.
他们不能这样
They can't do this.
说还是不说 理查德?
Now what's it going to be, Richard?
去死吧
Go to hell.
我没做错什么 没什么可说的
I didn't do anything wrong, I don't have to tell you anything.
有一颗核弹即将在这个国家的某处爆♥炸♥了
There's a nuclear warhead going to detonate somewhere over this country.
那些死伤的人会算到你的头上
Those lost lives will be on your head.
你就成了杀人犯!
You will be a murderer.
我不想做坏事的
I didn't mean to do anything wrong.
我发誓
I swear.
你干了什么 理查德?
What did you do, Richard?
告诉我
Tell me what you did.
一周前我在...
A week ago, I was...
我在酒吧里...
I was at a bar and...
有个女孩和她男友...
there was this girl and her boyfriend...
可以吗?
Okay?
好
Right.
他们叫什么?
What were their names?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们想要去派对 我...
They wanted to party and I...
我们...
we...
我们回到了我的住所
we went back to my place.
我们玩得太high了
We got high...
就...
then...
我猜就是那时他们打的电♥话♥
I guess there was time for one of them to make a call on my phone.
怎么打的?
How?
我们在床上的时候
When we were in bed.
那你和她在床上的时候
So while you were in bed with her,
他在另一个房♥间用了你的电♥话♥
he used your phone in the other room.
不是他在另一个房♥间 爸爸
He wasn't the one in the other room, dad.
我和他在一起
I was with him.
一定是她打的电♥话♥
She must have been the one that made the call.
那你是被陷害的了
So, you were set up?
是
Yeah.
应该是 爸爸
I guess so, dad.
他们留下电♥话♥号♥码或地址了吗?
Did they leave you with a number or an address?
没有
No.
他们开的是什么车?
What kind of a car were they driving?
他们没车
They didn't have one.
我开的车
I drove.
那随后他们在哪下的车呢?
Where did you drop them off afterwards?
我没送他们
I didn't.
他们坐出租车
They took a cab.
记得是哪家计程车公♥司♥吗?
Do you remember the name of the cab company?
不记得了 爸爸
No, dad, I don't.
联♥系♥那附近各个计程车公♥司♥
Get in touch with every cab company that works in the area.
我要他们的出行记录
I want their log books.
给我找个素描师
Get me a sketch artist now.
我去
I'll run it.
接手吧 -是 先生
Take over. - Yeah, sir.
那你现在知道了
So now you know.
你该对我更不屑了吧 爸爸?
I suppose you're even more disgusted with me, huh, dad?
不是关于你选择生活的方式 儿子
This is not about how you choose to live your life, son.
而是你让这国家面临危机
This is about how you've put this country in jeopardy.
如果你昨天告诉我们
If you had told us this information yesterday,
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的袭击就不会得逞
maybe these terrorist attacks would not have occurred.
不 不要把什么都推到我头上 爸爸
No, don't you put that on me, dad.
因为昨天我并不知道那晚和袭击会有什么联♥系♥
'Cause yesterday I didn't know that that night had anything to do with these attacks.
你本该告诉我们一切的
You should have told us everything.
我到外面等
I'll wait outside.
你今天铸下了大错 理查德
You made a profound mistake today, Richard.
根据这条情报
Based on this information here,
我们可以制定一套备用方案 -好的
we can start to develop a contingency plan. - All right.
找到计程车公♥司♥了吗?
You got the cab company?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表