We're clear about this, correct?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
很好
good
是国务卿泰勒
That was secretary of state Taylor.
他刚刚批准了中国领♥事♥馆♥的安全主管过来
He just authorized the head of security at the Chinese
向我们询问有关此次袭击的事情
consulate to come here and question us about the raid.
什么?
What?
在这么紧急的时刻?
In the middle of all this?
是的
All right.
一不小心我们就会露出破绽
This breaks down very simply.
他们想要证实今晚是我们袭击了领♥事♥馆♥
They want to prove that we attacked the consulate tonight.
我们一定不能让他们找到证据
We have to make sure they can't do that.
必须找一个人对袭击事件负责
Well, that ambush has got to land on someone.
迈克·诺维克正在华盛顿那边策划呢
Mike Novick's working on that from Washington.
我们只需要保证这边万无一失
We just have to make sure all our bases are covered here.
寻找核弹才是我们的首要任务
Finding that nuclear warhead is our number one priority.
我要和杰克讨论一下
I'm going to go over the strategy with Jack.
等程到了这里 把他带到局势研究室
When Cheng gets here, send him to the Situation Room,
把我们所有的可见屏幕都遮住
make sure all our visible screens are masked.
好的
Okay.
领♥事♥馆♥那边的事情会拖我们后退的
This situation with the consulate is dragging us down.
我们不应该再从搜寻核弹的工作人员中调派人手了
We shouldn't be diverting resources away from finding that warhead.
希望这只是走走形式 我们能尽快打发他
Hopefully this will just be a formality and we can get rid of him quickly.
如果我们无法从李那里套到任何情报
If we don't get information from Lee,
奥黛莉的丈夫就白死了
Audrey's husband will have died for no reason.
她还在这干嘛呢?
What is she still doing here?
我估计她是想让自己忙一点 好不去想那件事
I think she wants to stay busy so she doesn't have to think about it.
太可笑了 今天下午我见到奥黛莉的时候
It's funny, when I met Audrey this afternoon,
就像她和杰克已经在一起了
it seemed like she and Jack were totally together.
可是几个小时之后 一切都变了
A few hours later, everything's changed.
米歇尔...
Michelle...
我不想失去你
I hate being without you.
我从没想过会变成这样
I never wanted it to be this way.
程来了
Cheng's here.
送他去局势分♥析♥室
Send him to the Situation Room.
布坎南和杰克正在那里等他
Buchanan and Jack are waiting there for him.
我们是否该让他离得更远些呢?
Shouldn't we keep him more isolated than that?
不用
No.
我们要让他感到我们没什么好隐瞒的
We have to give the impression we have nothing to hide.
好的
All right.
程先生
Mr. Cheng.
是的
Yes.
我是柯蒂斯 曼宁
I'm Curtis Manning.
你好 曼宁先生
Hello, Mr. Manning.
我们的区域主管正在局势研究室等您呢
Our regional director is waiting for us in the Situation Room.
请跟我来...
If you'll follow me...
好
good.
程先生
Mr. Cheng.
我是比尔·布坎南
Bill Buchanan.
很高兴见到您
Pleasure to meet you in person.
对贵国领事的遇害致以慰问
My condolences for the loss of your consul.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是国防部的杰克·鲍尔 他今天在我们这里工作
This is Jack Bauer from the department of defense, he's working for us today.
程先生 请坐
Mr. Cheng, please take a seat.
久闻鲍尔先生为这个国家所做的一切
I know of Mr. Bauer, of course, from his previous service to this country.
我们知道你今天在洛杉矶
We knew you were in Los Angeles today.
你是什么时候到的?
When did you arrive?
是几天前和海勒部长从华盛顿过来的
Flew in from Washington a couple of days ago with Secretary Heller.
那么 我想海勒部长也还在这吧
I assume, then, secretary Heller is still here.
不
No.
出于安全考虑 他在我们的行政区办公室
For security reasons, he's at our district office.
为什么你没跟他在一起?
Why aren't you with him?
我们感到 今天这样的局势 我应该和比尔一起在反恐部更有帮助
We felt, under the circumstances today, I could be more helpful here at CTU with Bill.
真难得
That's odd.
不敢当
Not really.
正如您所知道的 我曾是这里的主管
As you know, I used to run this office.
因此如果接到命令要进行一次秘密行动
So if there's anyone capable of leading a covert operation under short notice,
你将会是最理想的人选
you would be the ideal candidate.
程先生 这种无端的...
Mr. Cheng, this kind of unfounded...
没关系 比尔 我来吧
That's all right, Bill, I've got it.
程先生 我敢向你保证 无论是反恐局还是我个人
Mr. Cheng, I can assure you that neither CTU nor I had anything to
都和今晚在贵领♥事♥馆♥发生的恐怖袭击事件无关
do with the terrible events that took place at your consulate tonight.
我想你认识这个人吧... 霍华德·伯尔尼
I assume you know this man... Howard Bern.
一名你们的外勤探员
One of your field agents.
这是今晚被我们的监视摄像机上捕捉到的
This was taken by one of our surveillance cameras tonight.
这幅图像已经被修改过
This photograph has been altered.
只是为了更加清晰
Just to make it clearer.
或者是为了你们的政♥治♥主张找一只代罪羔羊吧
Or to set up a scenario that you can utilize for political propaganda.
不 鲍尔先生
No, Mr. Bauer.
我们用这张照片在数据库中相比较过
We ran this image through our database.
计算机给出了伯尔尼先生是最接近的匹配对象
The computer picked Mr. Bern as a near perfect match.
那你们有没有对比数据库中
Did you take the time to cross-reference your database
包括人♥民♥自♥由♥联盟的成员吗?
to include members of the people's freedom coalition?
因为据我们所知
Because according to our information, they're
他们是这次袭击最有可能的幕后策划者
the group most likely behind this attack.
你觉得有必要吗?
That would be pointless, wouldn't it?
这个人不是亚洲人
This man is not asian.
程先生
Mr. Cheng,
我们都知道 人♥民♥自♥由♥联盟招募
you and I both know that the PFC has initiated terrorist
欧洲的雇佣兵来从事恐怖活动
activity around the globe utilizing european mercenaries,
很多人同伯尔尼探员相比与此照片的匹配度更高
half a dozen of which are a closer match to this photograph than agent Bern.
我明白了 伯尔尼先生现在无法接受我们的询问吗?
I take it, then, Mr. Bern is not available to question?
是的 他今晚不在这里
No, he's not here tonight.
当然
Of course.
程先生 你肯定知道
Mr. Cheng, you must know that it would not be in
激怒中国政♥府♥对美国没有任何好处
America's best interest to provoke the Chinese government.
那我们该如何解释这些呢?
Then what are we playing these games for?
我们遭到袭击30分钟前 你们要求领事交出李 永
30 minutes before we were attacked, you asked our consul to give up Lee Jong.
在我国政♥府♥同意之前
Before our government can comply, the
领♥事♥馆♥遭到袭击 李 永失踪了
consulate was attacked, Lee Jong disappeared.
现在你告诉我你们没有抓李 永
Now you tell me you don't have Lee Jong.
霍华德·伯尔尼无法接受询问
Howard Bern is not available to be questioned.
你们想要掩饰什么?
What are you trying to hide?
我们没有试图掩饰任何事 先生
We're not trying to hide anything, sir.
我们只是太忙了
We're just extremely busy.
不好意思 很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
我们面对的是美国境内前所未有的恐怖袭击事件
We are faced with unprecedented terrorist attacks on American soil.
我们所有的人力物力都集中到如何阻止这些袭击上了
All of our resources and attention are focused on trying to stop those attacks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得到了马尔万最后的落脚点的新情报
We have confirmation on Marwan's last location.
继续跟踪
Follow up on that.
我会继续解答程先生的问题
I'll handle the rest of Mr. Cheng's questions.
我想看看鲍尔先生的行动时间表
I'd like to see the hourlies for Mr. Bauer.
我去看看
I'll see what I can do.
我是奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
克萝伊 我是杰克
Chloe, it's Jack.
让伯尔尼在东侧走廊见我
Have Bern meet me in the east corridor.
立即准备一架直升机
Get a chopper ready now.
我知道了
I will.
马上到从侧走廊见杰克
Meet Jack in the east corridor now.
外勤部
Dispatch.
我是克萝伊 奥布莱恩
This is Chloe O'Brian
杰克·鲍尔需要一架直升机待命
Jack Bauer's requesting a helicopter standing by for immediate departure.
好的 没问题
Okay, done.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 跟我走
Come on, follow me.
怎么了?
What's going on?
中国领♥事♥馆♥的一台监视摄像机拍到了你的脸
A security camera at the Chinese consulate picked up your face.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我戴面具了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表