黛比跟踪了我
Debbie followed me.
她不知道我要去哪
She didn't know where I was going.
她只是想跟我说话而已
She just wanted to talk.
黛比看到了关押海勒的那个仓库吗?
Debbie saw the warehouse where we're holding Heller?
是的
Yes.
可当时我也没什么办法
But there wasn't anything I could do about it.
你应该像我和你父亲告诉你的那样
You could have broken up with her months ago
几个月前就跟她分手
like your father and I told you to.
我知道我错了
I know I made a mistake,
可是爸爸知道她跟踪我以后
but Father found out she was with me
让我打电♥话♥叫她来这
and now he wants me to get her over here.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
如果他认为
If he thinks
她肯能会毁掉我们的计划
there's the slightest chance
即使可能性很小...
she could expose what we're doing...
我没想到你会这么在乎她
I didn't realize you felt so strongly about her.
她不会
She's not going
毁掉我们的计划的 我发誓
to mess anything up, I swear to you.
你想让我♥干♥什么?
What do you want me to do?
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
他会听你说话的
He'll listen to you.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
你♥爸♥爸已经去开会了
Your father's on his way to a meeting.
我尽量联♥系♥他
I'll try to reach him.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
什么时候放我出去?
When can I get out of here?
把他捆起来
Secure him.
你们到底在干什么?!
What the hell are you doing?!
别碰我!
Get your hands off me!
还有谁知道
Who else knew your father
你父亲今早会去你那?
would be at your house this morning?
我告诉你了 没人知道
I told you, no one.
干什么 你们疯了吗?
What, are you crazy?
这个神经传递素
This works on the neurotransmitter level.
会让你身体的每个神经末梢
It makes every nerve ending in your body
感觉像是火烧一般
feel like it's on fire.
你在吓唬我
You're bluffing.
你们不能这样做
You know you can't get away with this.
等你被放出去了
And by the time you're released,
此刑不在身上留下任何印记
the mark on your arm will be gone.
你没证据控告我
It'll just be your word against mine.
老天啊 我父亲可是国防部长
My father is the Secretary of Defense, for God's sake.
你不是讨厌他吗
I thought you hated him.
现在又成你亲爱的老爸了?
Now he's dear old dad?
救救我!
Help me!
来人啊!
Somebody!
拜托!
Please!
救救我!
Help me!
慢
Stop.
我不能这样做 埃林
I can't do it, Erin.
我不会让艾瑞克给理查德 海勒注射的
I'm not going to let Eric work on Richard Heller.
为什么? -或许他在保护一个朋友
Why not? - Maybe he's protecting a friend,
而且不能确定他与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有牵连
but he wasn't knowingly involved with the terrorist.
这是滥用刑罚
It's an inappropriate use of force.
我给过你命令了
I gave you an order.
拿给我一份书面的吧 埃林
Then give it to me in writing, Erin.
你到底是什么意思 柯蒂斯
What are you suggesting, Curtis,
放了他吗? -不
that we release him? - No.
有一种让感官混乱的药物
I've seen good results with sensory disorientation.
能让他暂时失去视力和听力
Cut off his sight, saturate his auditory.
且对身体无害
It's noninvasive.
好吧
Fine.
试试
Try it.
你好?
Yes?
贝鲁兹刚找过我
I just spoke with Behrooz.
他给我说了那个女孩得事
He told me about the problem with his girlfriend.
他很心烦 纳维
He's very upset, Navi.
我正担心这个
That's what concerns me.
尽管他没明说 但他跟那个女孩的感情很深
He has feelings for this girl, despite what he tells us.
现在她又看到了那个仓库
Now she's seen the warehouse.
我知道
I know.
这有点棘手
It's very troubling.
我让他叫那个女孩过来
I told him to get her over to the house
我们就可以问问清楚了 他打电♥话♥了吗?
so we can question her. Did he make the call?
没有 他让我跟你谈谈
No, he asked me to talk to you instead.
嗯
Hmm.
上楼去
Go upstairs.
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
你在跟爸爸说话吗?
Are you talking to Father?
回头再打给你
I'll talk to you soon.
你来处理这件事吗?
You'll take care of this?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说什么?
What did he say?
我还要叫黛比过来吗?
Do I still have to call Debbie and get her over here?
不了
No.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
一会我就停车 我们谈谈
I'm going to pull over soon, and we're going to talk,
行吗?
okay?
很好
Good.
有些事情你必须知道
There's some things I need you to know.
这不是你和我的个人恩怨
Today is not about me or you.
而是关于一些更重要的事情
It's about something bigger.
我想明确的知道
What I need to know with certainty,
你在互联网上看见的
is that whatever you saw on the Internet
没有阻碍我们的计划
will not interfere with what we have planned.
这件事你得说清楚
You have to convince me of that.
你好?
Yeah?
卫星还要花一点时间
It's going to be a while on the satellite.
海勒被抓以后 我们这人手已经严重不足了
Ever since Heller was taken, the load is through the roof.
还要多久? -还不确定
How much longer? - I'm not sure yet.
告诉我你现在的准确位置?
What is your current position exactly?
我需要不断更新请求
I need it to update the request.
嫌犯停靠在了31英里标志处
Suspect pulled over just past mile marker 31.
他在那停车干嘛? 那没什么啊
What did he get off for? There's nothing there.
我不知道 我要挂了!
I don't know, Chloe. I've got to go!
卫星弄好后就给我打电♥话♥
Get back to me as soon as you've got the satellite coverage.
杰克 我看到他们了
Jack, I'm watching this.
怎么看到的?
How?
通过加州交通局公路的监视器
On Caltrans' traffic cam.
你必须阻止他们
You've got to stop this.
如果现在贸然行动
If I intercede right now, we lose our opportunity
我们就失去了找到海勒部长的机会了
to find Secretary Heller.
你对反恐局说什么了?
What did you tell CTU?
有人正在互联网上
That someone was preparing to distribute
大规模的传播恶意代码
some kind of positioning code on the Internet.
没了吗?
What else?
我试着更深入的去解读
I tried to dig deeper,
可很多代码都是用阿♥拉♥伯语编辑的
but everything was in some kind of Arabic.
我看不懂
I couldn't read it.
你告诉反恐局的就这么多吗?
That's all you told CTU?
是的 我保证
Yes. I promise.
啊!
Ah!
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
杰克 阻止他们 快去阻止他们
Jack, stop them, just stop them.
我知道的就这么多 我发誓
That's all I know. I swear, I promise.
求求你们 别再打我了
Please, just don't hit me anymore.
求你们了
Please.
我跟那个程序员说过话了
I talked to the programmer.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表