抬起腿来
Raise your leg.
别逼我帮你做
Don't make me do it for you.
柯蒂斯 我不会跑
Curtis, I'm not going to run.
那你不用担心戴上这个
Then you won't mind wearing it.
可以放下脚了吗?
Can I put my foot down now?
可以
Yes.
我说 我知道今天以后
Look, I realize that after today,
你很难再信任我了
you have a hard time trusting me,
但如果我们熬过这关 你会...
but if we're going to pull this off, you're going to have to...
我什么也不会 我只想找到你男朋友的资料
I don't have to do anything except retrieve the data
看到你因叛国罪入狱
your boyfriend had and put you in jail for treason.
你真那么想吗?
Is that what you really want?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
柯蒂斯...
Curtis...
把你的手拿开
Get your hand off me.
我和本地国防办公室的迈克谈过
I spoke with Mike at the local D.O.D. office.
他想了解你想让谁
He wants to know who you want
去帮助他们
to bring in to help manage with their load.
情形不稳
Things are too unstable
我无法离开这
for me to leave here.
战术上我还得盯着
I have to keep my eye on tactical.
我查了他们的记录
Well, I checked with their logs,
他们很快就得需要人手
and they're going to need someone pretty soon.
你怎么样?
How are you holding up?
我可以应付的 你是不是这个意思
I can handle it, if that's what you mean.
爸爸 没事的
Dad, it'll be fine.
那你还不过去?
Why don't you head over there, then?
我在那会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you from there.
萨拉 你回来了
Sarah, you're back.
是啊
Yeah.
我听说他们对你...
I heard some rumors about what they were doing...
我没事的
I'll be all right.
告诉我进度
Just bring me up to speed.
好
Sure.
我们还在找控制器
We're still trying to find the override.
只有找到
It's the only way we're going to stop
才能阻止其他核电站泄漏
the remaining plants from melting down.
审玛丽安娜得出什么了?
What have you gotten out of Maryanne so far?
她说能进入一台电脑
She claims she has access to a computer
可获取控制器的信息
that has data on it about the override.
哪台电脑?
And which computer is this?
她正在带柯蒂斯过去
She's taking Curtis over to it now.
他们让她出大楼?
They let her out of the building?
对 有一个保安小组跟着
Yeah. He's got a security team with him.
大家相信她 就因为...?
And we trust her because...?
她想作交易 柯蒂斯会看住她的
She's trying to cut a deal. Curtis can take care about her.
我们得为杰克提供支援
We need the mobilized technique to support Jack.
鲍尔特工 -我是萨拉斯特工
Agent Bauer. - Agent Salars.
这是阿尔梅达特工
Agent Almeida.
设封锁线了吗?
Did you set your perimeter yet?
四个街区内任何东西插翅难逃
Anything inside four blocks is not going anywhere.
有什么动静吗?
Any activity?
一直没有
Not that we've seen.
好 这次行动要
Okay, I want to keep this
保持手术般的精确
as surgical as possible.
你 我 还有阿尔梅达冲进去
You, me, and Almeida will be the insertion team.
你的人继续做后备
Your men will maintain backup.
准备好了?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
上
Go.
没人!
We're clear!
戴娜肯定在撒谎
Dina must have been lying.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
她想救儿子
She wants to save her son.
这地方肯定已清理过
Well, then they must have cleared this place out.
马上叫搜查组
Bring in a forensics team now.
彻底搜查
I want this place
收集指纹
torn apart for fingerprints.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
托尼
Tony.
这是什么?
What is it?
行动
Go.
没人
It's clear.
这是他们早上袭击的火车
That's the train they attacked this morning.
原来他们是这样搞到控制器的
So that's how the terrorists got ahold of the override.
杰克
Jack?
他们在这里策划绑♥架♥
They planned the kidnapping here.
对
Yeah.
埃德加 杰克搜查的地方
Edgar, the location Jack is searching
监控名单上没有啊
didn't show up on any agency watch list.
是啊 呃 搞得我好晕
Yeah, well, I'm having a hell of a time here.
什么?
Why?
这栋楼属于一家公♥司♥
The building is owned by a company
这家公♥司♥又属于另一家公♥司♥
that's owned by another company,
最后归LLC拥有
that's owned by an LLC.
银河金融公♥司♥?
Galaxy Financial?
我听说过这个公♥司♥
I've heard that name before.
不 哈尔 把它单独存档
No, Hal, I want you to put that in a separate file.
过后再处理绑♥架♥及火车爆♥炸♥案
We'll handle the kidnapping and the train bombing another day.
我们目前的首要任务
Right now, I only want got ahold of things that are pertinent
是找到与控制器有关的东西
to helping us find the override device.
好 你一到我马上放入系统 好 谢谢
Okay, I'll have it up on the system when you get here. Okay, thanks.
托尼 听着 我得和你谈谈
Tony,look, I need to talk to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就一分钟
Just give me a minute.
好
Yeah.
杰克 这是反恐局的萨拉
Jack, this is Sarah from CTU.
听着 我在你给埃德加的地址找到了些东西
Listen, I got something on that address you gave to Edgar.
是什么?
What is it?
大楼的拥有权很复杂
The ownership of the building is complicated,
但我认出了其中一个空壳公♥司♥
but I recognize one of the shell corporations on the ladder.
哪一个?
Which one?
银河金融公♥司♥
Galaxy Financial.
我从未听说过
I never heard of it.
我也是直到今天下午才听说
Neither did I until this afternoon.
保罗 雷尼斯来时
When Paul Raines came in,
是我对他进行调查的
I was the one who ran his clearance.
保罗 雷尼斯? 他和这公♥司♥有什么关系?
Paul Raines? What does he have to do with the company?
他是银河金融公♥司♥的主要合伙人
He's a general partner in Galaxy Financial.
你是说奥黛莉的丈夫拥有这栋大楼
You're telling me that Audrey's husband owns the building
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥利用它策划了今早的袭击?
that was used by the terrorists to plan this morning's attacks?
按照这个信息 是这样
According to this, yes.
奥黛莉现在哪?
Where's Audrey now?
正在去国防部
She's on her way over to D.O.D.
帮我接通她
Patch her through to me.
喂
Yeah.
雷尼斯小姐 我是反恐局的萨拉
Miss Raines, this is Sarah from CTU.
杰克要和你通话
I've got Jack.
稍等 -好
Hold please. - All right.
杰克 奥黛莉已接通
Jack, I've got Audrey on the line.
奥黛莉 是我
Audrey, it's me.
嗨 在那个地方找到什么了?
Hey, did you find anything at the address?
是的 这栋楼被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用来
Yeah, the building was used by the terrorists
策划了今早的袭击
to plan this morning's attacks.
杰克 这可是重大发现
Jack, that's a great find.
是啊 还有另一件事
Yeah, there's something else.
什么事?
What?
拥有这栋楼
The company that owns the building,
是银河金融公♥司♥
it's called Galaxy Financial Services.
听说过吗?
Have you ever heard of them?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表