好吧 你是老大 由你决定
But, Hey, you're the boss, it's your call.
打扰一下
excuse me.
保罗怎么样了?
How's Paul doing?
还在做手术
He's still in surgery.
他做完之后会有人通知我的
I won't know until he gets out.
有没有杰克的消息?
Have you heard anything from Jack?
杰克失踪了
Jack is missing.
失踪?
Missing?
我们认为他被哈比卜·马尔万挟持了
We think he was taken by Habib marwan.
我的天啊...
My God...
我们准备怎么把他救回来?
What are we doing to get him back?
我们会尽一切努力的
everything we can.
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?
没有人是绝对安全的
No one is fully protected in the field.
谁负责这次行动?
Who was in charge of this operation?
我
I was.
把他救回来 米歇尔
Get him back, Michelle.
我有几个问题
I have a few simple questions.
如果你回答这些问题 也许能活过今天
If you answer them, there's a chance you might survive today.
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time.
你通过一个叫约瑟夫·法耶德的人找到了我 你也许很高兴知道他自杀了
You located me through a man named Joseph fayed, who you might be interested to know has since martyred himself.
如果他是你唯的线索 那我很高兴
It would help me If I knew he was the only Link you had to me.
不管你接下来的计划是什么 都注定要失败
Whatever you've planned next is going to fail.
就像你今天所做的其他事情一样
Just like everything else you've tried today.
失败?
Fail?
在火车相撞的事故中死了将近40个人 在圣加布里岛的核电站附近死伤更多
Almost 40 dead in a Train crash, many more near the San Gabriel Island nuclear plant.
那并不是你真正的计划 不是吗?
That wasn't really your plan, was it?
我们成功地的阻止了103座核电站爆♥炸♥
We managed to stop the other 103 power plants from melting down.
美国人♥民♥会记住这些的 我们阻止了你
That's what America will remember, that we stopped you.
不
No.
他们会记得国防部长海勒被劫持
They'll remember the image of Secretary of defense heller held hostage on your own soil,
这会在他们心中留下不可磨灭的印象
and it will Burn in their psyches.
这个国家将会永远害怕让他们的领导人出现在公众面前
This country will forever be afraid to let their leaders appear in public.
你对这个国家有如此深仇大恨 你不会明白的
For all the hatred that you have for this country, you don't understand it very well.
不管你耍什么花样 我向你保证 决不会得逞的
Whatever you throw at us, I promise you, that'll never happen.
马尔万 我们有麻烦了
Marwan, we have a problem.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们所杀的那个飞行员的家人
The family of the pilot that we killed.
他们怎么了?
What about them?
不是已经处理掉尸体了吗?
We disposed of the bodies, right?
是的 但是他们的一个亲戚去他们家 发现没有人 所以起了疑心
Yes, yes, but a relative showed up at the house and became suspicious when no one was home.
他报了警 警♥察♥已经介入调查了
He called the police who are now looking into it.
反恐局介入此事了吗?
Has it gotten to ctu yet?
没有 但是此人是空军飞行员
No, but this man was a military pilot.
这件事会引起其他机构的注意 不出一小时消息就会传至反恐局
It will be flagged by other agencies and it will get to ctu within the hour.
我们应该怎么办?
What do you think we should do?
我们要确保反恐小组忙得忽略这事
We have to make sure ctu is too busy to realize its significance.
分散他们的注意
Distract them.
怎么做?
How?
告诉我那个男孩的事情
Tell me about the boy.
哪个男孩?
What boy?
贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索
Behrooz araz.
为什么提起他?
What do you care about him for?
反恐局有没有扣留他?
Does ctu have him in custody?
是的 他很安全
Yes. He's safe.
你回答了我的问题 我怎么知道你有没有说实话呢?
You answered the question, but are you telling me the truth?
打电♥话♥给反恐局 自己问他们
Call ctu, ask them yourself.
埃德加·斯泰尔斯
Edgar Stiles.
服务器新密♥码♥是多少?
What's the new password for the Server?
中♥央♥服务器?
For the central Server?
我帮你连上去
I'll get you on.
不用了 把密♥码♥给我 这样我随时能够登入
No, don't get me on. Give me the password so I can access it whenever I want to.
这里不再归你管了
It's not your area anymore.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你为我工作
You work for me.
不 我以前为你工作 那已经过去了
No. I worked for you. Worked. With an -ed at the end. Past tense.
埃德加 我已经复职了
Edgar, I've been reinstated.
别再争论了 把密♥码♥给我
So quit being territorial and just give me the password.
不行
No.
柯蒂斯 你能否向埃德加解释一下 我已经复职了 仍是组里的负责人
Curtis, could you please explain to Edgar that I have been re-hired to resume my position as head of comm?
情况变了 克萝伊
Things have changed, Chloe.
埃德加代替了你
Edgar took over for you.
你现在为他工作
You'll be working for him now.
开玩笑
You're kidding.
米歇尔把我召进来 因为在埃德加领导下事情变得一团糟
Michelle called me in because things were falling apart here under Edgar.
立即把我的职权还给我 要不我辞职
Now give me my command or I walk.
表面上你为他工作 实际上你们两个职权相同
You'll have equal authority, just on Paper it has to look like you work for him.
不行 这是原则性问题
Well, I'm not going to do that. It's a matter of Principle.
你将被晋升为分♥析♥师
You'll be bumped up to a term four analyst.
你的工资将会增加35% 奖金另加
That's a 35% Increase in salary plus bonus.
那是我应得的
Well, I should be getting that anyway.
我的重点不是这个
That's not my point.
埃德加为我工作
Edgar works for me.
今天不行 克萝伊
Not today, Chloe.
好吧
Fine...
中♥央♥服务器的密♥码♥是多少?
What's the password to the central Server?
C-I-s-1-5-A
C-I-s-one-five-a.
谢谢
Thanks.
柯蒂斯!
Curtis!
一个自称是哈比卜·马尔万的人在电♥话♥一号♥线
A man who says he's Habib marwan is on line one.
他要和反恐局主管说话
He wants to speak to the director of ctu.
通过高保真滤波器接进来
Put it through a Hi-res filter.
启动所有的追查装置和录音机
Activate all tracers and recorders.
米歇尔 一个自称是哈比卜·马尔万的人打电♥话♥来
Michelle, someone claiming to be Habib marwan is on the line.
准备好监听电♥话♥了吗?
Are you prepped for the call?
把电♥话♥接进来
Put him through.
我是米歇尔·戴斯勒 反恐局主管
This is Michelle dessler, director of ctu.
你是谁?
To whom am I speaking?
哈比卜·马尔万
This is Habib marwan.
杰克 鲍尔还活着 被我关押着
Jack bauer is alive and in my custody.
我想和他说话
I'll need to speak to him.
用贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索来交换他
I will return him to you unharmed in exchange for behrooz araz.
给你十分钟时间决定
I will give you ten minutes to secure clearances with your people.
我需要更多时间考虑一下
I need more time before I can agree to that.
就十分钟
Ten minutes.
我会再打电♥话♥给告诉你交换的具体细节
I will call you then with exact details on how the exchange is to proceed.
追踪到了吗?
Did you get a Trace?
没有
No.
好的 确认一下马尔万的声音
Okay, confirm marwan's identity off voice.
然后处理贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索的事
And process behrooz araz.
明白
got it.
为什么贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索值得交换杰克?
Why is behrooz araz Worth trading for Jack?
不知道
I don't know.
召集所有站术小组到形势分♥析♥室见我
Have all tactical teams meet me in the situation room.
好的
Yeah.
当地警方有没有把飞行员及其家人的报告送至反恐局?
Sent the report about the pilot and his missing family to ctu yet?
还没有
I don't think so.
但是我们在洛杉矶警♥察♥局的人说报告已经完成
But our contact at lapd said that the report has been flagged.
十五分钟内会发往所有的机构
It will go out to all the agencies within the next 15 minutes.
如果反恐局得到了报告 即使只快了一分钟 他们就能够阻止我们
If ctu gets a hold of it, even a minute too soon, they'll be able to stop us.
报告一公布立即通知我
You need to tell me the second that report gets released.
好的
Yes, marwan.
马尔万想用杰克 鲍尔交换贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索
Marwan wants to exchange Jack bauer for behrooz araz.
这是为什么呢?
The obvious question is why.
在我看来 有两种可能性
The way I see it, there are two possibilities.
第一 可能有私人关系
One, there's a personal connection.
第二 贝鲁兹知道能够打倒马尔万的内♥幕♥
Two, behrooz has information that can damage marwan.
我同意
I agree.
埃德加 你的小组有没有调查我们所知的关于贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索的一切
Edgar, have your team sift through everything we have on behrooz araz.
尽快调查一下 看他和马尔万是否有亲戚关系
Go back as far as you can and see If there's a family Link between him and marwan.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表