我不可能待在这盲目领导政♥府♥
I can't run the government from down here indefinitely,
同时在确保安全之前我也决不上去
but I'm not going upstairs until it's safe.
总统阁下...
Sir...
我认为应该让他们把时间用在处理手头掌握的情报上面
I think their time is better spent working up what they have.
我建议让他们继续
I recommend we let them get back to it.
好吧 比尔...
Okay, Bill...
当你们有具体的行动的时候就通知我
Call us when you have something more concrete.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir, I will.
好了 我们继续
All right, let's get back to it.
等等 等等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
有人为我们刚才所听到的感到担心么?
Does anybody else feel uneasy about what we just heard here?
哪方面?
In what way?
罗根应该是能够在国民面前
Logan's supposed to the man who speaks to the
充满自信的发表讲话的人
people of this country and exudes confidence.
而不是畏畏缩缩的
Not fear.
空军一号♥刚受到攻击
Air Force One was just attacked,
基勒总统情况危急
President Keeler is in critical conditional.
罗根刚刚宣布就职 给他点时间吧
Logan was just sworn in, give him time.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time.
我们必须尽快找到约西克·哈塔米
We've got Yosik Khatami.
一个交通监视器拍到他正朝海边开去
A traffic cam picked him up, heading towards the coast.
我们在卫星上发现他了
We have him on satellite.
传给柯蒂斯
Link this up to Curtis,
叫他抓到这个人
I want him running point on this takedown.
告诉柯蒂斯谨慎一点
Tell Curtis to remain discreet.
我想知道哈塔米在被抓之前
I want to know what Khatami's doing,
要干什么 和谁会面
who he's meeting, before we take him down.
米歇尔...
Michelle...
关于你和比尔的事 我做的有点过分了
I was out of line before, about you and Bill.
这是你的生活 我没有权利指手画脚的
It's your life, and I've got no right to judge you.
感谢你的理解
I appreciate that.
不管我们之间有什么不合
And whatever tension there is between us,
我都要向你道歉
I want to apologize for my part in it.
我希望我们可以忘记这件事
I'd like it if we could just let it go,
继续我们的工作
so we could do our jobs.
抛开往事 继续生活
Leave the past in the past and move on.
很不错
Sounds good.
好的
All right.
柯蒂斯刚打电♥话♥过来
Curtis just called in.
他马上就到码头进行部署
He's about to arrive at the marina and set up.
好的 连接好卫星 并且准备好音频设备
Good, set up a satellite, also patch in an audio link.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it now.
谢了 埃德加
Thanks, Edgar.
你希望我来处理这件事么?
You want me to run point on that?
不 比尔和我会处理的 但我希望你处理别的事
No, Bill and I will do that, but I want you in on others.
什么事?
To do what?
你在战术指挥方面很出色
I'd like your tactical input.
好的 我会让埃德加把所有资料传去情况监控室的
Fine, uh, I'll have Edgar transfer everything over to the situation room.
我觉得托尼
I get the feeling Tony's not entirely
对今天的人♥员♥安♥排♥不太满意
comfortable with the configuration here today.
我们很久没见面了
We haven't seen each other for a very long time.
我们都感到不太舒服
It's uncomfortable for both of us.
不同的是 你可以安心工作
The difference is, you seem to be able to stay on point.
但他就不一定了
I'm not so sure about him.
我很好
I am.
他也会的
He'll be fine.
他一个人
He's alone.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
看起来像是要和谁见面
It looks like a meet.
他正在等人
He's waiting for someone.
行动小组到位了么?
Is the marine unit in place?
是的 就在防浪堤后面
Yeah, behind the jetty.
看来约西克等的人来了
Looks like the man Yosik's meeting just arrived,
他正走过去
he's walking towards him.
是马尔万?
Is it Marwan?
很难说
I can't tell.
听着 柯蒂斯 我们要抓活的
Remember, Curtis, we need them both alive.
好的 明白
All right, copy.
好了各小组注意 我会封锁码头这面
All right, all teams, I'll close off the foot of the pier.
监视他们 但是不要击毙
Keep them contained, but do not shoot to kill.
重复 不要击毙
Repeat, do not shoot to kill.
该死
Damn it.
各小组回报
Teams respond.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我是3号♥监视点的麦卡伦
This is Macallan at point three.
看起来像私人保安
It looks like a private patrol.
好 继续监视
All right, hold your positions.
约西克...
Yosik...
老兄
Brother.
你迟到了
You're late.
我在这等你好久了
I've been standing here waiting for you.
好了 我现在不是来了么
Well, I'm here now.
走吧
Let's go.
来啊
Come on.
你还等什么?
What are you waiting for?
等等
Wait.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
有人
Someone's here.
没事
It's okay.
只是码头的警卫
It's just marina security.
不 有些不对劲
No, something's wrong.
有人在监视我们
They're onto us.
约西克 快点
Yosik, now.
和他见面的不是马尔万
The man he's meeting is not Marwan.
除了他们两个之外还有其他人么?
Is there anybody else there besides the two of them?
没有 除非在船上
Not unless there's someone else on the boat.
好了 码头行动小组 各就各位
All right, marine units, move into position.
所有小组 行动
All teams, move in.
没事的
We're okay.
我认为我们应该离开这
I think we should just get out of here.
外面有个警♥察♥
There was a police officer out there.
我告诉你了 那只是码头的警卫
I told you, that's harbor security.
他们总是来回巡视的
They stop by all the time.
见鬼
Damn it.
那些是什么人?
Who the hell's that?
我们是反恐局的
This is CTU.
你们已经被包围了
We have you completely surrounded.
喂?
Yes?
他们发现我们了!
They found us!
你在哪?
Where are you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
完了 他们来抓我们了
It's over, they're going to get us.
约西克 你不能让这事发生
Yosik, you can't let that happen.
你不能被他们抓住
You cannot allow yourself to be captured.
我明白
I understand.
并且你要杀了普拉多
Also, you have to kill Prado.
他知道的太多了
He knows too much.
我知道怎么做
I'll do what's necessary.
约西克?
Yosik?
约西克?
Yosik?
举起双手走出来!
Come out with your hands up!
你们已经被包围了
You're completely surrounded.
你们已经无路可逃了
There's no escape.
扔下抢!
Drop the gun!
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
走出船舱
Step off the boat.
走下船来
Get off the boat.
里面有个人
There's a man inside.
我杀死他了 他想杀死我
I shot him, he was gonna kill me.
他想偷我的船
He was trying to steal my boat.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表