24小时
第4季 第4集
前情提要
3小时之内
In three hours,
海勒将会因为反♥人♥类♥战争罪而被审判
Heller will be tried for war crimes against humanity.
如果他被证明是有罪的
If he is proven guilty,
我们将会依照自己的法律处决他
he will be executed in accordance with our laws.
审判一开始
When the trial begins,
你就有机会逃走了
you may have an opportunity to escape.
不要错过
You have to take it,
即使很危险
even if it's dangerous.
我去给奥马尔送箱子的时候
When Dad told me to take the briefcase to Omar,
黛比跟踪了我
Debbie followed me.
黛比看见了
Debbie saw the warehouse
关押海勒的那个仓库吗?
where we're holding Heller?
是的 爸爸发现她和我在一起
Yes. But father found out she was with me,
现在他要我叫她过来
and now he wants me to get her over here.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
黛比 谢谢你能来
Debbie, thank you for coming.
没关系
Sure.
给4号♥工作站
I need you to build a fire wall
设置一个防火墙
around Station Four.
她是谁?
Who's that?
她叫玛丽安娜
Her name's Maryanne.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure
她没有
she doesn't stray outside
干工作以外的事 -好的
the area of her assignment. - Fine.
听我说 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥声称
Listen to me. The terrorists have just announced
他们将会在3个小时之内
that they are going to try
审判并处决海勒
and execute Heller in less than three hours.
马上带他回来
Bring the man in now.
我不认为这是个正确的办法
I don't think that's the right call.
我确信如果我跟着那个人 就会找到
I believe that if I follow them, they're going to lead me
劫持海勒部长的那帮人
to Secretary Heller and the men who kidnapped him.
杰克·鲍尔已无权参与这次
Jack Bauer is no longer cooperating
调查了
with this investigation.
所有的部门务须
All departments need to be working on the location
尽快找出他们的位置
and capture of Jack Bauer
然后抓住他们
and the hostile that he's tracking now.
目前 我们的首要任务是找到那帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Right now, our first priority is to find these terrorists.
我需要卫星监视系统来帮我追踪疑犯
I'm going to need satellite surveillance
那样我就不会被发现了
to help me track them without being seen.
你要我在不为人知的情况下
You want me to steal
窃取反恐局的频带宽度吗?
satellite bandwidth from CTU without anyone knowing?
是的
Yes.
一两分钟内卫星信♥号♥♥
Am I going to have satellite coverage
能设置好吗?
in the next minute or two?
抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
至少还需要5分钟
It's going to take at least another five.
我来想办法拖住那个家伙
I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep this guy here.
你继续
Keep working on it.
都把手给我举起来 你 别动!
Everybody put your hands up now. You... don't move!
以下事件发生于上午10点到11点之间
慢慢的退到墙角去
Slowly, move back to the corner.
大家不要惊慌
Everybody just stay calm.
乖乖听我的话
You'll be out of here
就放你们走
before you know it.
你...
You...
站到柜台上
hop up on the counter,
把那个摄像头堵住
black out that camera.
后面还有其他人吗?
Anybody else working in the back?
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
过去跟其他人呆在一起
Move over there with the others.
马上!
Now!
知道其他两人的身份吗?
You have any IDs on the other two?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
如果知道了 我会告诉你
If I did, I'd tell you.
我会随时联♥系♥你的
I'll keep you updated.
谢谢 好吧 随你便
Thank you. Yeah, please do.
5分钟后做一次简报
Briefing in five minutes.
当地政♥府♥刚打来电♥话♥说安德鲁 佩吉
County just reported that Andrew Paige
的情况很危急
was taken into their ER in critical condition.
佩吉? 杰克去接的那个
Paige? The programmer Jack
程序员?
went to pick up?
这还不算完
That's not all.
现场还找到两名不明身份
The bodies of two unidentified Middle Eastern men
的中东人 死于枪伤
were found at the site, gunshot wounds.
肯定是为了救那个孩子 鲍尔出手了
Bauer must have done that to save the kid.
他们在哪发现的?
Where did they find all this?
摩尔公园
Moore Park.
事情越来越难以控制了
It's getting out of control.
我们失去了一名探员
We lose an agent,
现在唯一的目击者又重伤昏迷
now one of our only witnesses has been disabled.
鲍尔和劫持犯呢?
What about the hostile and Bauer?
杳无音讯
Still at large.
知道了 离海勒被当众处决
All right. We have less than three hours
只有不到3个小时了
before Heller is executed in front of the country.
也许现在改把鲍尔的事放一放了
Maybe we shouldn't concentrate everything on Bauer,
去找找其它线索
and pursue other leads.
只要海勒的儿子不开口
Except for Heller's son, we have
我们就无从着手 我要所有的部门
no other leads. I want all tactical teams
都去寻找鲍尔和那名疑犯
working on finding Bauer and the hostile.
你明白了吗
You got it.
退到角落里去
Keep moving back towards the corner.
快点!
Move!
都给我蹲到地上
Everybody get down on the ground.
夫人 蹲下!
Lady, get down on the floor!
放松 -闭嘴!
Take it easy. - Shut up!
小姐 你要是想平安离开
You want to get through this, lady,
就得听我的 明白吗?
you listen to me. You understand?
马上蹲下!
Get down on the floor now!
把你们的手♥机♥和钱包都拿来
I want your wallets and your cell phones.
快点
Make it quick.
你的手♥机♥呢?
Where's your cell phone?
我没手♥机♥
I don't have one.
手♥机♥在哪?
Where's your cell phone?
这是什么?
What's this?
你是警♥察♥? -不是
You some kind of cop? - No.
那你带枪干嘛?
What do you need this for?
自卫
Protection.
大家听着 我只求财
I get my money, no one gets hurt.
清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
你 店主 你叫什么名字?
You, in the cap. What's your name?
道格
Doug.
道格 把钥匙给我
Doug, give me your keys.
哪把钥匙是前门的?
Which one of these opens the front door?
哪把!? -那把铜的
Which one!? - The brass one.
不好意思 我们这里线路有问题
Hi. I'm sorry. We've got an electrical problem
现在要关门
with the store. We're closed right now.
我只是要买♥♥一包香烟
I just need a pack of cigarettes.
抱歉 你得去
I'm sorry. You're going to have to go
街那边的加油站买♥♥了
to the gas station across the street.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
卫星还没弄好吗?
The satellite up yet?
没 我一边弄
No. I have to reposition
一边还得防着德里斯科尔
without Driscoll noticing.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我在索玛的一个超♥市♥里
I'm at a Mercury Mart in Solmas.
我不得不用抢劫的方法
I had to stage a robbery
来拖住那个家伙 -什么?
to keep the hostile in place. - What?
只有这样
It was the only way I could stop him
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表