没什么
Nothing.
如果你想问杰克 还没有他的消息
I mean, there's no bad news about Jack yet, If that's what you're asking.
由于杰克和你父亲都不在
Since Jack and your father aren't here,
你就是国防部的官方代表
you're the Official dod representative,
这里有一些秘件
so these are some Standard non-disclosures.
有时间看一下 需要你签字的地方我都做了标记
Read them whenever you get a chance. I flagged where you need to sign.
我现在就看吧
I'll do that now.
关于你丈夫的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about your husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想象不出如果我是你 现在会是什么感受?
I can't imagine how I'd be feeling right now If I were you.
我现在就是害怕失去丈夫
I'm feeling like someone who's afraid of losing her husband.
不 我说的是你与你已经丈夫分居了
No, I meant you know, you and your husband are separated...
你又和杰克坠入爱河
And you've fallen in love with Jack, I guess,
你们走到了一起 你丈夫为了救杰克而中弹了
and then you end up together, and your husband takes a bullet but saves Jack's life?
你会怎么做?
What do you do with that?
我考虑不了那么多 克萝伊 知道吗?
I can't think about that right now, Chloe, okay?
只是要保罗挺过这一关
I just need Paul to pull through this.
那杰克怎么办?
What about Jack?
你就假设恐♥怖♥份♥子♥不会杀了他吗?
You just assume the terrorists aren't going to kill him?
克萝伊 我现在不想谈这些
Chloe, I don't want to talk about it.
给
Here.
我太直接了 是吗?
I was inappropriately Blunt, wasn't I?
我就是这样
I do that a lot.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 我要走了
Sorry, I'm going to go.
我还... 有个一个外勤会议要参加
I have a... A field meeting anyway.
你说你♥爸♥爸与马尔万谈话了 是打电♥话♥还是去你家了?
when you said your father spoke to marwan, was that on the phone or did he come to your house?
都有
Both.
你与马尔万单独谈过话吗?
Did you ever speak to marwan alone, away from your parents?
没有
No.
他们为今天的袭击做准备时候你在场吗?
When they made the preparation for today's attacks, were you in the room?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
他们不允许我参与
They didn't want me in there.
阿尔梅达
Almeida.
托尼 汇报要开始了
Tony, the briefing's about to start.
好的 我一会儿就来
All right, I'll be right there.
如果他提供了什么线索
If he produces something relevant,
告诉我 我在汇报室
let me know. I'll be in the briefing.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
克萝伊 你们所做的事情与军事有关吗?
Chloe, is anything you're doing up there yielding a military connection?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
也许不足为道 但时事郡报里有一条的报告或许值得一看
It May be nothing, but the county hourly's contain an incident report that might be Worth looking at.
怎么了?
What is it?
据报告一位空军驾驶员的妻子和孩子两小时前失踪了
An air force pilot's wife and kids reported missing as of two hours ago.
两小时前?
Two hours ago?
两小时怎么算失踪?
How can someone be missing in two hours?
不知道
I don't know, Chloe.
我只是让你了解一下状况 我该跟下去吗?
I'm just telling you what it says here. Should I run it?
不 得由我们来做
No, we have to do it up here.
那为什么你们一开始要送到我这来?
Then why did you send it down here in the first place?
那是埃德加的决定
It was Edgar's executive decision.
我该给你吗?
Should I give it to you?
不 我的首要任务是跟踪杰克那个交易
No, I'm the primary tactical in a trade for Jack.
给埃德加吧
Give it to Edgar.
他说他太忙了
He said he's too busy.
在全郡搜索 并把这个给他
Just run it through county and get it to him.
好
Okay.
埃德加
Edgar
什么事?
What?
梅格在时时报告中发现点东西
Meg found something in the hourly.
我需要你看一下
I need you to look at it.
梅格做不了吗?
Can't Meg do it?
我在准备汇报
I'm preparing for this briefing.
这是技术领导的工作
No, it's the job of the lead tactical.
你难道不是吗?
Isn't that what you think you are?
我不需要你的挖苦 好吗?
I don't need your sarcasm, okay?
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
好极了
Fantastic.
嘿 这个汇报是关于杰克那宗交易的吗?
Hey. Is this briefing about the trade for Jack?
是 马尔万又给我们打了一次电♥话♥
Yeah. Marwan us called again.
做出决定了吗?
Has a decision been made whether to go through with it or not?
这次会议就会决定 -由谁决定?
No. That's going to be decided in this meeting. - By whom
总部
Division.
他们派了人来作指示
Look, they sent someone down to run point.
总部在考虑不打算进行这次交换吗?
Is Division thinking about not going through with this exchange?
坦白说 有可能
Honestly, it could go either way.
我应该不用告诉你杰克希望我们做对行动和国家最有益的事
Look, I don't need to tell you that Jack would want us to do what's best for the operation and the country,
而不是对他最有利的事
not what's best for him.
我知道
I know.
好的 我会尽快通知你结果
All right. I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I can.
谢谢你 托尼
All right. Thanks, Tony.
能从贝鲁兹那问出点东西吗?
Were you able to get anything out of behrooz?
我看他对此一无所知 柯蒂斯还在尝试
I don't think he knows anything but Curtis is still trying.
好
Okay.
比尔
Bill,
都了解了吗?
are we up to speed?
恩 在来的路上都知道了
Yeah, I got briefed on the way here.
好了 各位 听好
All right, everyone, listen up.
这位是来自总部的比尔·布坎南
This is Bill Buchanan from Division.
他将监督此次行动
He'll be overseeing the operation.
各部门主管都要向他汇报
All department heads run everything through him.
比尔
Bill.
半小时内哈比卜·马尔万在水坝进行交易
In less than half an hour, Habib marwan wants to make an exchange at the Union conduit dam;
用贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索来交换杰克 鲍尔
behrooz araz for Jack bauer.
在我们决定是否进一步行动之前
Now, before we decide whether or not to go forward,
我要搞清楚一些事情
I need to know a few things.
马尔万为什么要那孩子?
Why does marwan want the boy?
他的价值何在?
What's his value?
我们没有任何证据显示贝鲁兹知道任何重要情报
We were unable to find any evidence that behrooz had any critical information.
逼供了吗?
Did you push him?
恩
Yeah.
我看这孩子对此一无所知
I don't think the kid knows anything.
谁在进行背景调查
Who's doing backgrounds?
是我
Me.
没有任何迹象表明这两人有关系
There's nothing that specifically ties these two people together.
他父母有联♥系♥ 贝鲁兹没有
The parents, yes, behrooz, no.
是否贝鲁兹的体内
Could behrooz have had something implanted in his body,
被植入了什么东西而他与他父母均未察觉呢?
something neither he or his parents knew about?
不可能
No.
他被带进来的时候就已经扫描过了
We had him scanned when he was brought in.
核磁共振吗?
Did you do an mri?
恩
Yeah.
我讨厌不权衡利弊就放弃
I don't like giving something up unless I know its value.
如果我们不同意交易会有怎样的后果?
Let's talk about what happens If we don't agree to the exchange.
一方面是我们救不了杰克 鲍尔
We don't get Jack bauer back, for one thing.
那不是决定性的因素
That can't be the deciding Factor here.
更重要的是
Well, most importantly,
如果不进行交易 就会失去逮捕马尔万的机会
If we don't go through with this exchange, we May be lose an opportunity to trap marwan.
马尔万清楚我们在想什么
Marwan has to know that's what we're thinking.
当场抓住他的机会渺茫
The chances of him actually being in prison at the exchange are small.
我们可以在贝鲁兹身上安装追踪器
I agree, but we could put a tracer on behrooz.
也许会带我们找到马尔万
He might lead us to marwan.
一小时前我们在戴娜·阿♥拉♥索和杰克身上也是用这方法
You tried to Trace Dina araz and Jack an hour ago.
他们抓了杰克并且杀了戴娜
They grabbed Jack and killed Dina.
我们将采取不同策略
We'll take a different approach.
用两个跟踪器
Use tracers, two of them.
一个为了被马尔万发现 另一个藏在皮下
One for marwan to find, the other subcutaneous.
怎么确保他找不到另一个?
There's no guarantee he won't find that one, too.
无法保证
No, Sir, there are no guarantees, period.
事实上 没有任何办法能保证追踪到马尔万
But the fact is we have no viable leads on marwan.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表