杰克 我已经收到亨利·鲍威尔的文件了
Jack, I just got the file on Henry Powell.
我正在查看
I'm going through it now.
他正准备离开这儿
He's trying to leave the city.
我要马上赶往凡奈斯
I've got to get over to Van Nuys.
要空中支援吗?
You want air backup?
不要 我要保持隐蔽
No, I want to keep a low profile.
不想打草惊蛇
I don't want to spook him.
我给你派的支援队最快也要30分钟才到
The soonest I can get you a ground package is 30 minutes.
太迟了
That's gonna be too long.
飞机什么时候起飞?
When is his flight due to take off?
不到15分钟了
Less than 15 minutes.
杰克 你准备怎么做?
What do you want to do, Jack?
他看起来像是一个人
He's most likely on his own.
我要一个人来处理
I'm gonna have to try and handle this myself.
好的
All right.
我还是会增派支援的
I'll send a team anyway.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你要一个人处理什么?
What are you gonna try and handle by yourself?
别担心 我有支援的
Don't worry about it. It's covered.
杰克 因为救了你以后
Jack, it'd be pretty stupid of me
让我的生活处在危险之中 如果再让你死了 那就太傻了
to let you die right after I risked my life trying to save you.
你需要我的帮助吗?
Could you use my help?
是的
Yeah.
那好 走吧
All right, let's go.
柯蒂斯 -什么事 埃德加?
Curtis. - Yeah, Edgar?
萨拉认罪了吗? -没有
Has Sarah confessed to anything yet? - No.
他们会对她做什么?
What are they doing to her?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
回去工作吧 好吗?
Just get back to work, all right?
柯蒂斯? 埃德加想干嘛?
Curtis? What did Edgar want?
你干嘛这么关心?
Why do you care?
你应该让他明白我们需要他把精力放在工作上...
Well, you should let him know we need his full attention...
回到你的岗位上
Get back to your station.
这是什么?
What's that?
麻醉剂 这样我才能缝合伤口
Just something to numb the arm so that I can close the wound.
好吧
Okay.
我希望你能让我安排你住院
I really wish you'd let me admit you.
这伤很严重
This wound is serious.
可能会感染
There's a chance of an infection here.
不必了 医生
No, Doctor, please.
做好你的工作 我们就离开
Do whatever you can, and we'll leave.
贝鲁兹
Behrooz,
你去哪?
Where are you going?
妈 我就回来
I'll be right back, Mom.
特拉维斯医生
Dr. Travis,
大厅里有人在等你
you have a visitor in the main lobby.
特拉维斯医生...
Dr. Travis...
妈 警♥察♥来了
Mom, the police are here.'
你报♥警♥了? -这是一处枪伤
Did you call the police? - This is a gunshot wound.
那你们为什么行为如此古怪?
Then why are you acting so strangely?
我们走
Let's go.
我告诉过你 这不是
I told you it wasn't.
你不能走...你需要治疗
You shouldn't leave...you need to be treated.
等一下!
Wait!
走
Let's go!
快...快!
Come on...Come on!
玛丽安
Marianne.
埃德加 这是什么?
What is it, Edgar?
大约1小时前
About an hour ago,
你让我提高你的安全通行等级
You asked me to bump up your security clearance.
我一直在忙超控装置的事
I was a little busy with the override,
现在我帮你弄好了
but I finally got it for you.
好的 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
什么?
What?
你要输入密♥码♥
You'll need to pick a password.
我在第五服务器为你建了个登陆菜单
I set up the screen on server five.
好了
There you go.
你需要输入与进入你文件系统相同的密♥码♥
You need to use the same password as the one that unlocks your system files.
好吧
Okay.
埃德加
Edgar.
为什么你一直在盯着我?
Why do you keep looking at me?
我没有
I don't keep looking at you.
咱们去外边
Let's go outside.
我想和你私下里谈谈
I want to talk to you in private.
我可不想
I don't want to talk to you in private.
我还有很多事
I have a lot of work to do.
埃德加 这真的很无聊
It is getting incredibly tedious, Edgar,
要我一遍又一遍地提醒你吗?
to have to remind you repeatedly
我可以随时让德里斯科尔解雇你
that I could step into Driscoll's office any moment and have you fired.
柯蒂斯 我有件事要跟你说
Curtis, I need to talk to you.
什么事?
What is it?
我要你陪我去德里斯科尔办公室
I need you to walk with me to Driscoll's office.
和你?
Walk with you?
求你了 柯蒂斯
Please, Curtis.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
怎么回事?
What is it?
你抓错人了
You got the wrong person.
萨拉是无罪的
Sarah's not guilty of anything.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为我刚进入了玛丽安的系统
Because I just sneaked into Marianne's system.
她利用萨拉的系统与外面联络
She used Sarah's to communicate outside of CTU,
并把它做成像是萨拉做的
made it look like Sarah was the one.
不可能
That's not possible.
萨拉的工作站是和子网分离的
Sarah's workstation was isolated from the subnet.
她没有用子网
She didn't use the subnet.
那她是怎么做到的?
How'd she get through?
她用的是一个旧的交流电力线
She used a plain old AC power line.
什么?
What?
谁都没想到
That's the last place anybody would ever look.
而它有足够的带宽
Plus it has plenty of bandwidth
来传输信♥号♥♥
to carry the signal.
她现在在哪?
Where is she?
正准备离开
She's trying to leave the building.
关闭出口
Lock down the exits.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
检查一下
Examine the contents.
扣留汽车 拆了它 仔细检查
Impound the car. Strip it and search it.
抓到她了
I got her.
鲍威尔先生?
Mr. Powell?
是的 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
呃...对不起 先生 我们不能起飞
Uh, sorry, sir, we can't.
什么?
What?
呃...飞机已经被管制了
Uh, flight's been grounded.
不 麦克伦宁-福斯特有特别通行许可
No. McLennan-Forster has special ordinance.
书面材料已经送到了
The paperwork was sent.
我知道 但是已经被取消了
I know, but the order was superseded.
谁?
By who?
国防部
Department of Defense.
你必须让我离开
You're going to fly me out of here.
别这样 先生
Please, sir.
马上! 进去
Now! Get in.
好吧 我们去哪?
All right, where we going?
一直朝东飞
Just get us in the air and fly east.
在那
There it is.
不要起飞!
Do not take off!
不要起飞!
Do not take off!
快起飞!
Get in the air.
快点! -别开枪!
Go! Go! - Hold on!
把飞机停下!
Shut it down!
快!
Come on, go.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表