24小时
第4季 第16集
前情提要
无论下一步有什么计划 你都注定失败
Whatever you've planned next is going to fail.
就像你今天所图谋的一样
Just like everything else you've tried today.
今早的撞车事故死了近40人
Almost 40 dead in a train crash,
而圣加百列岛核电站周围死的更多
many more near the San Gabriel Island Nuclear Plant.
我们已经成功阻止其他103座核电站的泄漏
We managed to stop the other 103 power plants from melting down.
美国会铭记的是这些... 我们阻止了你
That's what America will remember... that we stopped you.
不 这国家会永远惧怕
No, this country will forever be afraid
让领导人公开露面
to let their leaders appear in public.
因为你憎恨这个国家
For all the hatred that you have for this country,
所以你根本不懂
you don't understand it very well.
马尔万...
Marwan...
警方的报告文件已经发送出去
The police report file has been distributed.
反恐局在几分钟内就会知道
In the next few minutes, CTU will be alerted that
空军飞行员和他的家人失踪的消息
the military pilot and his family are missing.
你认为我们该怎么办?
What do you think we should do?
我们得确保反恐局
We have to make sure CTU
忙得意识不到它的重要性
is too busy to realize its significance.
杰克·鲍尔还活着 并在我的监禁之下
Jack Bauer is alive and in my custody.
我会把他毛发无损地还给你
I will return him to you unharmed
只要用贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索交换
in exchange for Behrooz Araz.
这是比尔·布坎南 总部派来的
This is Bill Buchanan from Division.
他将监管这次交换人♥质♥的行动
He'll be overseeing the operation.
我们先来讨论下
Let's talk about what happens
如果不同意交换会发生什么
if we don't agree to the exchange.
第一 我们救不回杰克·鲍尔
We don't get Jack Bauer back, for one thing.
这不是决定因素
That can't be the deciding factor here.
最重要的是
Well, most importantly,
如果我们不进行这次交换的话
if we don't go through with this exchange,
我们就可能失去一个抓住马尔万的机会
we may lose an oportunity to trap Marwan.
我妈妈在车里么
Is my mother in the van?
她和你一起行动的 她在哪
She was working with you. Where is she?
我不知道 -我不想死
I don't know. - I don't want to die.
干掉狙击手了! 快走!
The sniper's down! Let's move out!
为什么把那孩子交给他们?!
Why do you give them the kid?!
没事的 他身上有双重定♥位♥器♥
It's okay, he's been double tagged.
我们会跟踪他的
We'll be tracking him.
关押我的大楼的电♥话♥线
I managed to short-circuit the phone lines
被我弄短路了
in the building that I was being held.
如果你发现有两个服务器出现障碍
If you can find two service obstructions
且在同一坐标之中 那么我们就能找到马尔万
at the same coordinates, we can get to Marwan.
我们找到马尔万关押杰克的地点了
We have a location where Marwan was holding Jack.
什么事?
Yes?
出问题了
There'a problem.
就在我要做起飞前检查的时候
Just as I was about to do a preflight check,
他们决定让飞机停飞
they grounded the plane.
立刻解决这事
Resolve this now.
你已经向首席机械师报告了么?
Did you make your report to the chief mechanical officer?
我现在正要去
I was just about to head over there right now.
那我就不耽误你的时间了
Don't let me hold you up.
那只是个误报
It was just a false alarm.
好的
All right.
我去把它排除掉 可以起飞了
I'll clear it for takeoff.
以下事件发生于晚上10点至11点之间
我们在贝鲁兹 阿♥拉♥索身上安了多个跟踪器
We placed multiple trackers on Behrooz Araz,
但是它们已经不再传输信♥号♥♥
but those are no longer transmitting,
这意味着马尔万的人找到并毁掉了跟踪器
which means that Marwan's men found and destroyed them.
你是否快要找到马尔万了?
Are you close to finding Marwan?
也许吧 长官
We may be, sir.
杰克·鲍尔已经定位了
Jack Bauer managed to tag the location
他被关押的地点
where he was being held.
我们正准备对其发动一次突击
We're preparing to mount a raid on that location as we speak.
我要你找到马尔万... 马上
I want Marwan found... now.
我已经要求特勤部对着陆地点进行安全排查
I've asked Secret Service to secure a landing site
这样我就能在陆地上向全国人♥民♥发表演说了
so I can be on the ground to address the nation
赶在11点新闻之前
before the 11:00 news.
总统先生 我们认为您还是在飞机上更加安全
Sir, we believe that you're safer in the air right now.
我已经坐了20个小时的飞机
I have been flying for 20 hours.
美国人♥民♥需要现在就听到我的声音 而不是明天
The American people need to hear from me now, not tomorrow.
那么我建议您在空军一号♥上发表演说
Then may I like to suggest you do it from Air Force One?
这也许不是最佳选择
It may not be optimal,
但至少可以传达您的信息
but at least you'll get your message across.
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concerns,
可我打算在到洛杉矶之后再发表演说
but I'm going to give my speech when I get to Los Angeles.
我会通知记者团
I'll inform the press corp,
并给他们足够的时间让他们提问
give them enough time to notify their outlets.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
在我开始发表讲话之前
Just make sure I'm briefed on Bauer's progress
随时向我汇报鲍尔的进展
before I go on the air.
当然
Of course.
杰克的情况怎么样
What's Jack's status?
他带领的小组刚刚抵达马尔万的所在地
His team just arrived at Marwan's location.
应该能在几分钟内就位
They should be in place in a few minutes.
这里是反恐局
CTU Com.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
突击小组正移♥动♥到最终突击点
Strike teams are moving into final positions.
大概还有5分钟时间
We're about five minutes out.
您那边情况怎么样?
How are you on your end?
我们在协调后备小组 并联网制定计划
We're coordinating backup teams, we have building plans on line.
克萝伊? -对 是我
Chloe? - Yeah, it's me.
米歇尔把我弄回来了 -很好
Michelle brought me back in. - Good.
卫星就位了么
Are the satellites in position?
是 我们已经监控这一区域5分钟了
Yes. We've been monitoring the area
但没有一丝动静
for the past five minutes, but there's been no activity.
保罗 雷尼斯怎么样了 还在手术么
How's Paul Raines doing? Is he still in surgery?
没有 刚从手术室出来
Uh, no, he just got out.
克萝伊 你回来我很高兴
Chloe, I'm glad to have you back.
我们需要你的帮助 奥黛莉在么
We're going to need your help. Look, is Audrey there?
应该在
I think so.
让我和她说两句话
Let me speak to her.
稍等
Hold on.
你好
Hello.
奥黛莉 杰克在线找你
Audrey, I have Jack on the line.
在听么
Are you there?
是的 我在听着
Yeah, I'm here.
稍等杰克连线
Hold for Jack.
好
Okay.
奥黛莉?
Audrey?
杰克... 你还好么
Jack... you okay?
是的 我很好 保罗怎么样了
Yeah, I'm fine. How's Paul doing?
刚刚做完手术
They just finished operating,
医生说他能挺过去
they said he's going to make it.
我正等着和医生说话
I'm waiting to talk to the doctors.
好 我很高兴听到这个消息
Good. I'm glad.
奥黛莉 我知道我们得谈谈
Look, Audrey, I know we have to talk about how
我和保罗之前发生的事情
I handled everything with Paul.
是得谈谈
Yeah, we do.
只是...
It's just...
现在不是时候
It's really hard right now.
是 我... 我明白
Yeah, I... I understand.
你还在外面出勤么?
Are you still out in the field?
是 我们准备向马尔万发动突击
Yeah. We're getting ready to move on Marwan.
小心
Be careful.
好 结束后我会立即给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll call you as soon as it's done.
嗯... 好
Yeah... right.
我刚和国防部通了个电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with DOD.
他们想知道我们的情况
They want to know what our status is.
杰克的行动小组已经在马尔万处部署完毕
Jack's team has been deployed to Marwan's location.
突击随时可以开始
He should begin the assault in any minute.
你知道里面有多少敌人么?
Did you get a read on how many hostiles are inside?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表