切断所有联♥系♥方式
Disconnect all the hotlines.
不能让他联♥系♥反恐局
He can't be allowed to contact CTU.
好的
I will.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你不能把我关在这!
You can't keep me here!
玛雅 拜托
Maya, please.
我们只想让你感觉舒服些!
We just want to help you feel better!
你从我眼前消失我就舒服了!
I'll feel better when you get out of my face!
玛雅!
Maya!
怎么这么久才来?
What took you so long?
我以为她打过镇静剂了
I thought she was given a sedative.
我们试过了
We did.
她强烈反抗
She's fighting it.
让我跟她单独待会
Give me a few minutes with her.
好的
Sure.
护士
Nurse.
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的... 我把你带到这 这样你就可以在我身边
Honey... I brought you here so that you could be near me.
你不想这样吗?
Isn't that what you wanted?
我希望我们能回家
I want for us to go home.
玛雅 我们会的 亲爱的 只是现在还不能 亲爱的
Maya, we will, honey, but we can't just yet, honey.
我不喜欢这的人
I don't like these people here.
玛雅 玛雅 那不会让你感觉好些的
Maya, Maya, that's not going to make you feel better.
你错了
You're wrong.
我感觉好多了
I do feel better.
亲爱的 我需要你... -走 出去!
Sweetheart, I need you to... - Go, get out!
你这么重要的人物 怎么不去处理你那些重要的事情?
You're such an important person, why don't you take care of your important business?
玛雅... -医生?
Maya... - Doctor?
医生?!
Doctor?!
医生?
Doctor?
恩 玛雅?
Yes, Maya?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚表现的不好
I was misbehaving.
我保证我会乖乖听话的
But I promise to be good.
只要你让她离开
If you'll just get that out of here.
我就走
I'm going.
我就走
I'm going.
再见
Bye.
如果你需要我 我就在办公室
I'll be in my office if you need me.
好了 玛雅
Come on, Maya.
柯蒂斯的电♥话♥响了 他还是不接吗?
Curtis's phone is ringing, and he's not answering it?
是
Right.
听到他的留言前 已经响过好多声了
It rang several times before I got his message.
如果他关机的话 会直接转到语♥音♥信箱的
If he had turned it off, it would have gone to voice mail immediately.
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
地面部队在哪呢?
Where are the field teams?
卡斯尔和他的人两分钟内到
Castle and his men will be there in two minutes.
我让他们在周围集结区准备
I can have them set up a staging area along
就等你的命令
the perimeter and stand by for your command.
有多大把握马尔万在那栋楼里?
What's the probability that Marwan's even in the facility?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
他们在哪集结?
Where are they staging?
在附近的一个停车场
They'll be waiting for you in a parking lot at the
威尔夏街和格兰德街交界的西北角 一个街区的距离
northwest corner of Wilshire and Grand, one block away.
好
Okay.
你们找的马尔万了吗?
Have your people found Marwan yet?
没有
No.
奥黛莉 你要知道
Audrey, you, you have to know that I would never
我永远不会做伤害你的事
be involved in anything that could bring you harm.
这么多人马尔万可以跟他们做生意 他偏偏就选中你?
Of all the people this Marwan could approach to do business and he chose you?
也太巧合了吧 保罗
It's a hell of a coincidence, Paul.
恐怕不是巧合
It might not just be a coincidence.
他们选保罗恐怕不仅仅是为了挂名公♥司♥
They might have wanted Paul for more than just the corporate shell.
他选保罗因为他是我丈夫吗?
He chose Paul because he was my husband?
这样他们就离你父亲更近一步
That would put them one degree of separation from your father.
就是说马尔万利用我接近奥黛莉的父亲
So this Marwan used me to get to Audrey's father.
很有可能
It's a possibility.
恩 可我不知道奥黛莉或她父亲今天会被绑♥架♥
Well, I had no idea where Audrey or her father would be today.
他们不可能从我这得到用来谋划绑♥架♥的信息
The information they used to stage the kidnapping couldn't have come from me.
他们也可能为了其他目的 而利用他们的父女关系
They would have used your relationship with her father for something else.
可能是以后的计划 应急计划
Maybe to plan something for the future, a contingency plan.
我太不小心了
I've been careless.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
好了 嗯 到现在戴娜提供的名单上的人
All right, well, so far every name Dina's given
都是些中层人物
us has checked out as a mid-level cell member.
有意思的是她口口声声说从没见过的马尔万
But what's interesting is that Marwan, who she claims to have never met,
却跟名单上所有人都有关联
is connected to everyone on this list.
看起来所有线索都指向他了
It looks like all roads lead to him.
一定是他策划的
This must be his operation.
这说明她肯定隐瞒了什么
Which means she definitely knows more than she's telling us.
你想怎么做让她开口?
What do you want to do to make her talk?
我可能要逼供了
I just need you to give me a little bit of rope.
去吧
Do it.
你为什么不谈谈哈比卜·马尔万?
Why don't you tell me about Habib Marwan?
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
不 你告诉我你从没见过他
No, you told me you never met him.
没见过
I haven't.
丹尼 你能进来下吗?
Danny, could you come in here, please?
我要你关掉所有视频音频监视器
I'm going to need all video and audio monitoring in this room disconnected.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不蠢
I'm not a stupid woman.
你想用这些证明什么?
What are you trying to prove with this?
我不是证明什么
I'm not trying to prove anything.
我只是不想接下来说的话被录下来
I just don't want what I'm about to say to be recorded.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
开门!
Open the door!
所有人出去
Everybody out.
马上 出去!
Get out, now!
所有人 埃林
Everyone, Erin.
除非你现在告诉我真♥相♥
Unless you tell me the whole truth right now,
否则救你儿子的交易就作废!
that deal you made to save your son is over!
他会因谋杀和叛国罪入狱!
And he goes to prison for murder and treason!
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
总统签发了协议
The president signed an agreement.
但如果这交易妨碍了国♥家♥安♥全♥
If that deal gets in the way of protecting this country,
你认为总统还会承认它吗?
you think the president's gonna stand behind it?
他会撕了它 你儿子的余生都在监狱里度过吧
He's gonna tear it up, and your son goes to prison for the rest of his life.
我告诉你 我对监狱多少了解些
Let me tell you, I know a little something about prison.
根据监禁他的环境条件 我现在就可以告诉你
And based on the conditions of his confinement, I can tell you right now,
贝鲁兹熬不过三个月 就会想自杀
I give Behrooz about three months before he commits suicide.
另外
And by the way,
我也会让你无法得到
I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure
他的消息 永远!
you never hear word one about what happens to him, ever!
等等
Wait.
在美国我们组都向哈比卜·马尔万汇报情况
Habib Marwan is the man our cell reported to in the United States.
你说 "你们组"
You said "your cell" .
还有多少个组向他汇报?
How many other cells reported to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是有别的组?
But there are others?
是
Yes.
多少个?
How many?
我告诉你了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
小组间互相不联♥系♥
The cells are not in contact with one another.
马尔万觉得那样比较安全
Marwan thought it was safer that way.
那控制器呢?
What about the override?
现在在他手里吗?
Is it in his possession right now?
肯定在
Definitely.
肯定在?
Definitely?
为什么肯定?
Why definitely?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表