剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
I'd surprise you with a couple of our favorite Cheesequakes.
看来我们想到一块了
Guess you had the same idea.
你用芝士震糕让我振作起来
You cheered me up with them.
所以我想 我也可以用...
So I thought that I could cheer--
麦克斯被炒了
Max got fired.
是啊
I did, yeah.
天啊 太糟糕了
Oh, man, that sucks.
两块芝士...
Two Cheese--
要点三块吗
Should it be three?
我为什么要点三块呢
Why would it be three?
因为你都已经买♥♥了
'Cause you've got some in your bag.
-就点两块 -我觉得两块就好了
- Just two. - I think two would be great.
-我这已经够了 -是啊
- I have enough. - Yeah!
按最开始点的来吧 两块芝士震糕
Back to the original order-- two Cheesequakes, please.
我想我要买♥♥点甜甜圈...
Well, I guess I'm gonna go get some donuts...
-好的 -给办公室其它同事
- Okay. - for the rest of the office.
好的 办公室见
Okay. I'll see you there.
我见不到了
I won't.
因为我已经不在那工作了
'Cause I don't work there anymore.
很好笑吗
Was that funny?
-对不起 -为什么道歉
- Sorry about that. - Why?
西蒙的同情正是我今天想要的
Simon's pity is exactly what I wanted today.
告诉我到底发生了什么
So, tell me what happened.
艾娃把我挖到了她的办公室
Well, you saw Ava pull me into her office.
显然 我不知道
Apparently, unbeknownst to me,
里夫在向四楼传送代码
Leif had been sending information down to the 4th floor,
导致大对决取消 所以现在...
and it cancelled the whole bake-off, so now...
BGM: Jealous
♪我不喜欢他看你的眼神♪
♪ I don't like the way he's looking at you ♪
♪我开始觉得你也对他颠倒神魂♪
♪ I'm starting to think you want him too ♪
♪我疯了吗 我是否失去了你♪
♪ Am I crazy? Have I lost ya? ♪
♪即使我知道你仍然爱我 我仍忍♥不住♪
♪ Even though I know you love me, can't help it ♪
♪我要摆出态度警告别人♪
♪ Hunh, I turn my chin music up ♪
♪我要挺起胸膛让他们滚开♪
♪ And I'm puffing my chest ♪
♪我为你面红耳赤♪
♪ I'm getting red in the face ♪
♪我为你神魂颠倒♪
♪ You can call me obsessed ♪
♪他们都垂涎着你但这并不怪你♪
♪ It's not your fault that they hover ♪
♪并不想冒犯到你♪
♪ I mean no disrespect ♪
♪但我为你变得这么坏无可厚非♪
♪ It's my right to be hellish ♪
♪我仍会嫉妒♪
♪ I still get jealous ♪
♪你如此性感火♥辣♥♪
♪ 'Cause you're too sexy beautiful ♪
♪大家都想尝一口♪
♪ Everybody wants a taste ♪
♪这就是为何♪
♪ That's why ♪
♪我仍会嫉妒♪
♪ I still get jealous ♪
♪你如此性感火♥辣♥♪
♪ 'Cause you're too sexy beautiful ♪
♪大家都想尝一口♪
♪ Everybody wants a taste ♪
♪这就是为什么♪
♪ That's why ♪
♪我仍会嫉妒♪
♪ I still get jealous ♪
然后她把我炒了
And then she fired me.
就那样了
That was it.
你还在听吗
Are you still here?
对 我都听进去了
Yeah. Every single word you said.
我很吃惊艾娃竟然对你这样
I am shocked that Ava would be so--
我的天
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不 我他妈
No! I am so friggin'--
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第十二集
哥们 忘了问你
Hey, fella. I forgot to ask.
-维加斯好玩吗 -超级酷
- How was Vegas? - It was really cool.
很高兴看到我妈这么满足
It was great to see my mom so content.
而且意外的是 我也不讨厌她的新丈夫
And surprisingly, I didn't hate her new husband, either.
基于这一点还有
So between that and winning
玩21点赢了11块
11 bucks at the blackjack table,
我认为这次旅行挺成功的
I call it a very successful trip.
我看出来了 你简直容光焕发
I can tell. You're practically glowing.
我觉得 长久以来头一回
Ah, I think, just for the first time in a long time,
我父亲留下的阴霾终于要散去了
feels like that cloud might really be lifting.
太好了 不过要先讲清楚
That's great. Just to be clear, though,
你不会是今天又会有坏消息吧
you're not expecting any bad news today
这不会是你欲盖弥彰吧
and this is, like, you majorly overcompensating, right?
我想不是
I don't think so.
不过我该一会儿再给你
Though maybe I should wait to give you...
这个
...this!
-"骑士锦标赛" -对啊
- "Tournament of Knights"? - Hell, yeah!
大火鸡腿什么的都有
The giant turkey leg and everything.
-谢谢 -那些长枪武者 勇敢
- Thank you. - Those jousters--brave,
无畏 激励人心
bold, inspiring.
快坐
Have a seat.
我想告诉你 省得之后你再纠结
I wanted to tell you in case you were concerned...
你没必要为我和麦克斯感到嫉妒
you don't have to be jealous of Max and I or anything.
我之前看着像嫉妒吗
Did I seem jealous earlier?
你好像有那么点意思
You were throwing off a little bit of that energy, yeah.
你没猜错 我是嫉妒 超级嫉妒
Well, you weren't wrong. I was jealous. Super jealous.
我之前可不会
That's not something I ever
这么轻易就承认的
would have admitted that easily before.
杰茜卡和我
Jessica and I, um...
我们之间有很多没说的话
there's a lot that was unsaid between us.
我不想再犯那样的错
I don't want to make that mistake again.
我不会再犯错的
I--I won't make that mistake again. I...
从现在起我要试试和人沟通
I am going to try to go the other way from now on.
谢谢你这么真诚
I appreciate the honesty.
还有这件衣服
And the shirt.
我很喜欢这件衣服
I love the t-shirt.
我以后就穿它了
I'm gonna wear this all the time.
真心的
Unironically.
不客气
You're welcome.
你可别想骗过谁
You're not fooling anyone.
我知道你到底干了什么 傻白红
I know exactly what you did, Simply Red.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
-还有你为什么要来我办公室 -别装傻
- And why are you in my office? - Don't do this.
我知道你给我和艾迪
I know that you sent Eddie and I
发了假邮件说古驰
a fake email saying that Gucci
要举♥行♥仅有一上午的1折大甩卖♥♥
was having a one-morning-only 90% off sale.
然后我呢 我扎上马尾辫
So what did I do? I put on this ponytail,
一路跑到古驰然后发现了什么
ran all the way down to Gucci and what did I find?
艾迪脸贴在玻璃上
Eddie with his face pressed against the glass
根本没有任何折扣
and no sale in sight!
行了 我只是
Okay, fine! I was just
想帮你解决你的创意瓶颈
trying to help you with your creative block.
我觉得 你仍想和他在一起
And I think...you still want to be with him, and I--
你错了 我对艾迪一点兴趣没有
You're wrong. I am not interested in Eddie at all.
他从未为我付出过 而且...
He does nothing for me and--
BGM: I Will Follow Him
♪我爱他 我爱他♪
♪ I love him, I love him ♪
♪我爱他 追随他去海角天涯♪
♪ I love him and where he goes I'll follow ♪
♪追随他 追随他♪
♪ I'll follow, I'll follow ♪
♪我会追随他♪
♪ I will follow him ♪
♪追随他到海角天涯♪
♪ Follow him wherever he may go ♪
♪没有深不见底的海♪
♪ There isn't an ocean too deep ♪
♪亦无高耸入云的山♪
♪ A mountain so high it can keep ♪
♪能阻挡我♪
♪ Keep me away ♪
♪我一定会追随他 (追随他)♪
♪ I must follow him (Follow him) ♪
♪他双手触碰我时 我就明了♪
♪ Ever since he touched my hand I knew ♪
♪我一定要伴他左右♪
♪ That near him I always must be ♪
♪无论如何也阻挡不了♪
♪ And nothing can keep him from me ♪
♪他是我的命中注定♪
♪ He is my destiny ♪
♪命中注定♪
♪ Destiny ♪
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为你已经唱过两首关于艾迪的深情情歌♥
Because we are now two Eddie love songs deep,
无论你有多想否认
and however much you want to deny it,
你没有聆听自己内心的想法
you're not listening to what your heart's telling you to do
我认识的莫可不是这样
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表