剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
听见别人内心的想法
as big musical numbers.
别细问
Don't ask.
我感觉每个人都在和我作对
I just feel like everyone's against me.
我要失去理智了
I'm losing my mind.
那个总能
And the one person who...
让我在这种时刻感觉好些的人好像
seemed to always make me feel better in times like this...
已经不在这了
isn't really here anymore...
这太不公平了
which is not fair.
因为我真的很需要你
'Cause I really need you,
所以如果你可以振作起来
so could you just, like, snap out of this
或者让这一切消失什么的吗
or make it all go away or something?
因为我不知道自己是谁 自己在干什么
'Cause I don't know who I am or what I'm doing anymore.
♪你眼含悲伤♪
♪ You with the sad eyes ♪
♪请不要失落♪
♪ Don't be discouraged ♪
♪我明白♪
♪ Oh, I realize ♪
♪振作很难♪
♪ It's hard to take courage ♪
♪在人潮涌动的世界♪
♪ In a world full of people ♪
♪你可能会迷失惘然♪
♪ You can lose sight of it all ♪
♪内心的黑暗 让你自觉渺小♪
♪ And the darkness inside you can make you feel so small ♪
♪但我看见你的真实本色♪
♪ But I see your true colors ♪
♪闪耀夺目♪
♪ Shining through ♪
♪我看见你的真实本色♪
♪ I see your true colors ♪
♪我也因此爱你♪
♪ And that's why I love you ♪
♪放下恐惧♪
♪ So don't be afraid ♪
♪让其绽放♪
♪ To let them show ♪
♪你的真实本色♪
♪ Your true colors ♪
♪真实本色♪
♪ True colors ♪
♪美丽无比♪
♪ Are beautiful ♪
♪如同彩虹♪
♪ Like a rainbow ♪
♪给我一个微笑♪
♪ Show me a smile then ♪
♪别再郁郁♪
♪ Don't be unhappy ♪
♪已经忘记♪
♪ Can't remember when ♪
♪你最近一次微笑♪
♪ I last saw you laughing ♪
♪倘若世界让你抓狂♪
♪ If this world makes you crazy ♪
♪已超越你能承受♪
♪ And you've taken all you can bear ♪
♪呼唤我吧♪
♪ You call me up ♪
♪因为你知道我会伴你左右♪
♪ Because you know I'll be there ♪
♪我看见你的真实本色♪
♪ And I see your true colors ♪
♪闪耀夺目♪
♪ Shining through ♪
♪我看见你的真实本色♪
♪ I see your true colors ♪
♪我也因此爱你♪
♪ And that's why I love you ♪
♪放下恐惧♪
♪ So don't be afraid ♪
♪让其绽放♪
♪ To let them show ♪
♪你的真实本色♪
♪ Your true colors ♪
♪真实本色♪
♪ True colors ♪
♪美丽无比♪
♪ Are beautiful ♪
♪如同彩虹♪
♪ Like a rainbow ♪
爸爸听得懂我们说的一切
Dad is processing everything we're saying!
他还有意识
He's still with us.
-你怎么知道 -你在说什么
- How do you know? - What are you talking about?
你们就相信我吧 好吗
You're gonna have to trust me on this one, okay?
还有 我们要带他去划船
And, also, we're taking him sailing.
佐伊 这想法很贴心
Oh, Zoey, that's sweet,
但我觉得这不是好主意
but I don't know if that's such a good idea.
-是啊 我们为什么要带爸爸出门 -别说了
- Yeah, why would we take Dad? - Stop!
他一直都喜欢户外活动
He's always loved going outside,
而且这会让他开心 好吗
and this is going to make him happy. Okay?
所以我会联♥系♥船只租赁公♥司♥
So I'm gonna call the boat rental place,
你们俩只需要清空周日的安排
and all you have to do is clear your Sunday,
带一件保暖夹克 好好享受
bring a warm jacket, and enjoy the day.
瞧 每种都来点就对了
See? That's the way to do it.
-对吧 -我照你说的做了
- Right? - So, I did what you said.
昨晚 我跟杰茜卡坦白了一切
Last night, I told Jessica everything
我最近的感受 一吐为快
that I've been feeling lately, kinda let it pour out of me.
结果如何
How'd it go?
我说出来感觉很好
Well, it definitely felt good to say it out loud,
我猜也许也让她更明白
and I guess maybe it gave her more clarity
我爸的死对我的影响有多大
on how my dad's death has been affecting me lately,
所以这部分挺有帮助的
so that part was helpful.
-但是 -我觉得她不理解
- But? - I don't think she got it.
明白吗
You know?
她没有过亲近的人去世 或遇到任何悲剧
Like, she hasn't had any death, or real tragedy in her life,
我不确定她能感同身受
so I'm not sure she really, really relates,
至少不能像你这样
at least not the way you do.
你给了我很棒的建议
You gave me good advice.
但当两个人不能互相理解时真的很难
It's just hard when the two sides aren't connecting.
有时候感觉就像
And sometimes it feels like
我们处在平行世界里 没有交流
we're in totally separate worlds, not communicating,
甚至不在同一格频道上
not even on the same bandwidth.
-就感觉... -等等
- It's just-- - Wait.
我先失陪一下 西蒙
Will you excuse me, Simon?
行
Sure.
不是手表或应用
It's not the watch or the app.
而是两者都是 那个50/20的数字不是读数
It's both. That 50-over-20 number isn't a reading.
是我们在编程的时候
It's our default value we plugged in
插入电源后的默认值
when we were programming it.
应用和手表都没有在和对方说话
The app and the watch aren't even talking to each other.
它们之间没有交流
They're not communicating.
托宾 查找手表的固件存储库
Tobin, go through the watch's firmware repository,
恢复你和其他人在寻找问题的时候
and revert any code you or any of the other guys touched
碰过的所有代码
while looking for the bug.
我为什么要听你的
Uh, why should I listen to you?
如果手表发行有软件故障
If the watch launches with faulty software,
锅会扣到我们所有人头上
it's going to reflect badly on all of us.
里夫 你和其他程序员
Leif, you and the other coders,
开始准备一个可以发布的版本 等我最后一次推送
start preparing a build to ship and wait for my final push.
再给我两小时我就能找到问题了
Two more hours, and I would've gotten it.
我就随便说说
Just saying.
佐伊 你解决了缺陷
Well, Zoey, you solved the bug.
没错
I did.
那我要再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你为什么觉得你有能力成为工程部经理
Why do you think you're manager of engineering material?
因为我是这里最好的程序员
Because I am the best coder here.
我很想要这个职位 我也知道我有能力
I really want the job, and I know that I have the power
也有资格成为一名优秀的领导者
and the ability to be a great leader.
你真的觉得可以
You really think it's okay for him
让他这样去划船吗
to go out on the water like this?
我们不能一直不让他和世界隔绝
We can't keep shielding him from the world.
我们恰恰应该让他多去接触
We should be doing the opposite.
我明白 我只是...
Well, I hear you. I'm just...
-妈妈 -担心
- Mom. - concerned...
他现在很开心
He's happy right now.
相信我
Believe me.
人生总有好有坏 还记得吗
There's gonna be good days and bad days, remember?
就当今天是美好的那段时光
Let's chalk this up to one of the good ones.
出来走走能唤起
Being out here, it brings back
很多曾经美好的家庭回忆 对吗 亲爱的
a lot of nice old family memories, doesn't it, darling?
四楼
恭喜你升职了
Hey, congrats on the promotion.
-真是太棒了 -恭喜你
- That is awesome. - Yeah, congrats.
我现在有两名女性上司了
Now I have two female bosses.
简直就像在古普[生活购物网站]工作啊
It's like I'm working at Goop.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
她来了 我们的新任组长
There she is, our new team leader.
我现在觉得有点怵你了 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm now a little intimated by you?
拜托
Oh, please.
好了 第一天上任 感觉怎么样
So, first day, how you feeling?
其实 感觉真的很棒
Really good, actually.
我只是想告诉你
You know, I just want to tell you
你一直以来都是我很好的朋友 麦克斯
what a great friend you've been through all of this, Max.
知道你会一直支持我
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表