剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
♪却不叫我宝贝♪
♪ Ain't calling me baby ♪
♪最好喊我名♪
♪ Better say my name ♪
-敬杰茜卡 -敬杰茜卡
- To Jessica! - To Jessica!
我有个大问题
I got a big problem.
她刚才不停地在唱《喊我名》
She was singing "Say My Name" over and over.
每当有人唱这首歌♥ 准没好事
Yeah, nothing good happens after someone sings that song.
但我不知道她为什么这么难过
But I don't understand why she's so upset.
我20分钟前才和她谈过
I talked to her, like, 20 minutes ago.
有什么突然改变了
What changed all of a sudden?
有关系吗 如果她唱了
Does it matter? If she's singing it,
这就是她的感觉 这不是规矩吗
she's feeling it. Isn't that the rule?
对 你说得对
Yes. You're right.
还有条规矩是现在我得去处理这事
And another rule is that now I have to deal with it.
正是
Exactly.
等等 你不是说现在吧
Wait. You don't mean now, do you?
就是现在
Yes.
对 我是老板 但这不意味着
Yes, I am the boss, but it doesn't mean
我不能放松
that I can't cut loose,
因为我很放松 里夫[音同散茶叶] 像散纸
because I am loose, Leif--Paper.
我可能醉了
I might be drunk.
-真有趣 -琼
- Fun. - Hi, Joan.
那是谁 我认识她吗
Who is that? Do I know her?
我开除了她吗 我们一起工作吗 天呐
Did I fire her? Do we work together? God.
那是会计部的凯伦
It's Karen from Accounting.
你好啊 凯伦 会计工作干得不错
Oh, hey, Kar-- Karen, great accounting.
我讨厌别人自以为我知道他们的名字
I hate when people assume that I know their names.
我很成功又繁忙
I'm very successful and busy.
我每天都会认识新人
I meet a new person every single day.
但我不擅长
But I do have trouble
在社交场合记住别人的名字
remembering names in social situations.
我们应该做个设备解决这问题
We should make a device for that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如做一个 可携带的设备
Um, yeah, like a--a piece of, like, wearable tech
利用针形摄像头和面部识别软件
that uses a pin-size camera and facial-recognition software.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你能把设备和社交媒体连上吗
Could you hook it up to social media?
可以 然后相关的数据就会传回
Yeah, and bounce the relevant data
通过使用者的耳麦告诉对方
back to the user through an earpiece.
怎么了
What?
我超爱这个主意 你不爱吗
I love this idea. Do you love it?
-爱啊 -那我们开干吧
- Y-Yeah. - Let's do it.
我们 我们开干吧
Let's-- Let's do it.
我们得赶紧动工
We gotta get on this, like, s--
昨天就该动工了 要不明天
yesterday. Tomorrow?
-很快开始 -当然了
- Soon. - Totally.
你确定想这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
小佐
Hey, Z.
莫 你会为我骄傲的
Mo, you would be very proud of me.
你去哪了
Where you been?
只是大胜派对游戏
Oh, just crushing the party game.
得到了很多关注
Getting lots of attention.
你说得对 人确实靠衣装
You were right. The clothes really do make the man.
你和我们的朋友怎么样了
Oh, and how's it going with our friend over there?
他显然不喜欢我
He's clearly not into me,
否则他就会和我搭讪了
otherwise he would have spoken to me.
你的莫式昂首阔步去哪了
Whatever happened to all that Mo swagger?
出去度莫假期了
It went on a Mo-cation.
知道吗
You know what?
-我们来吧 -我们来干嘛 别
- We're doing this. - We're doing what? No.
佐伊 规则就是等着被破坏的
Zoey, rules are meant to be broken.
你好 我是麦克斯
Hi, there. Uh, I'm Max,
这位是 独一无二的 请先响起鼓声
and this is the one, the only-- drumroll, please--
我是莫 抱歉 我朋友醉了
Mo. I'm sorry. My friend is not well.
我是艾迪
I'm Eddie.
艾迪 我能告诉你个秘密吗
Eddie, can I tell you a secret?
莫不仅设计了这身美炸天的衣服
Not only did Mo design this entire killer outfit,
还帮我把西服改得恰到好处
but also tailored my suit to perfection.
这么说 你是既诱人又天才
So you're attractive and talented?
我们这样的人实在是珍稀物种
There are so few of us.
我打算再来一杯酒
I think I'm gonna get one mo' drink.
杰茜卡
Hi, Jessica.
我只是打个招呼
I'm just saying hello.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having a good party?
还真说不上 佐伊
Can't say that I am, Zoey.
我之前听到你跟你♥妈♥的♥谈话了
I heard you talking to your mum earlier.
看起来跟我未婚夫走得近的不止是我
Seems I'm not the only person who's close with my fiancé.
-好吧 -我真不敢相信自己这么瞎
- Right. - I can't believe I was so blind
没发现你跟西蒙之间究竟在搞什么
about what's actually happening between you and Simon.
-宝贝 怎么了 -没什么
- Babe? What's going on? - Oh, not much.
就是谈谈昨晚我睡觉后
Just chatting about you being at Zoey's apartment
你去了佐伊家的事
after I went to bed last night.
-这不是 -我们能别这样
- It's not-- - Can we just not--
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
我晚点跟你聊
I'll talk with you later.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
并离我的未婚夫远点
And stay the hell away from my fiancé.
我觉得我更喜欢这样
I think I like it better this way.
杰茜卡和西蒙
真不敢相信火势蔓延得这么快
I can't believe that happened and how quickly.
别管玫瑰墙了
Just forget about the rose wall
你妈跟我日夜不停地努力 而且这是
that your mother and I worked tirelessly on and was the whole reason
我想在户外举♥行♥订婚派对的唯一原因
that I wanted to have this party outside in the first place.
我只想知道你俩有没有上♥床♥
All I want to know is if you two are sleeping together.
-没有 -没有 杰茜卡 我们能进屋
- No! - No! Jessica, can we go inside
-一会儿再谈这事吗 -那我就
- and talk about this later? - I'm just gonna--
-这感觉是你俩的 -不不
- This feels like a conversation-- - No, no.
要是发生了什么 我很乐意让我们的的朋友
If there's something going on, I'd love all our friends
-都来听听 -什么也没发生
- to hear about it. - Nothing is going on.
杰茜 我昨晚只是因为我爸的事很难过
Jess, I was just really upset about my dad last night--
总是因为你♥爸♥
It's always about your dad.
我
I'm--i...
我不希望你难受 西蒙
I hate that you're hurting, Simon,
但我感觉你一直用你的悲伤当借口
but I feel like you're using your grief as an excuse
-而没有指出真正的问题 -你这么说不公平
- to not address the fact that-- - That's not fair.
我需要跟别人谈谈
I needed to talk to someone.
你让我跟别人谈谈
You told me to go talk to someone.
我指的是心理医生 不是纵火犯
I meant a therapist, not an arsonist.
我真不敢相信你宁愿跟她说 也不跟我说
I can't believe you would rather talk to her than me,
我是你的"一生挚爱" 不是吗
the "love of your life," right?
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
这一切
This is...
结束了
over.
我不管了
All of it.
上面说周围没有车
It says there's no cars available.
怎么可能呢
How's that even possible?
我觉得是因为勇士队的比赛刚结束
Well, I think the Warriors game just ended.
你想走吗 我可以找两辆滑板车
You wanna walk? I mean, I could grab us a couple scooters.
-我不知道自己想干嘛 -没关系
- I don't know what I want. - Well, that's okay.
但你得先离开这派对
But you should probably leave this party
免得再把别的东西烧了
before you burn something else down.
这差点把我逗笑了
That's almost funny.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈妈 一切都好吗
Hey, Mom, is everything okay?
佐伊 你♥爸♥摔倒了
Zoey, your father fell
那会保罗正扶他上楼
when, uh, Paul was helping him up the stairs.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
也许吧 我不知道
I-I think so. I don't know.
我想他可能很疼
I think he might be in pain.
到圣弗朗西斯医院和我们见面
Just meet us at Saint Francis Hospital.
没问题 我马上去
Of course. I'll be right there.
没事吧 是你♥爸♥爸出事了吗
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表