剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Those look like consensual spanks to me.
艾米莉 佐伊准备好了
Emily, Zoey's ready.
抱歉 我本来是想找点果塔
Sorry. I was just looking for some Emily,
然后我反应过来你不是吸毒大学生
but then I realized that you're not stoned college kids
所以我就拿来了这条面包
so I'm just gonna take down this loaf of bread instead.
所以 现在大家都到了
So now that we're all here,
按铃是个很好的开始
the buzzer was a great first step.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
但是我们都发现
But as we all learned,
这种只有是和否的
it's frustrating communicating
沟通方式很令人沮丧 对吧爸爸
with only yes or no answers, right, Dad?
我们明白了 亲爱的
Right there with you, honey.
所以我做了个程序
So I created a program
可以帮爸爸用鼠标选字母来
that will help Dad spell what he wants to say
拼出他想说的话
by using a mouse to select different letters.
所以 爸爸 现在你终于
So, Dad, now's your chance
可以说出你在想什么了
to finally say what's been on your mind.
走起
Let 'er rip.
LE
L-e...
你们觉得他是想说"离我近一点"吗
Do you think he's gonna say, "Lean in closer?"
也许他现在听不清我们在说什么
Maybe he can't hear us right now.
我希望不是"离我远点"
I hope it's not "Leave me alone."
或者是"跳跃的蜥蜴"
Or "Leaping lizards."
他为什么要说这个
Why would he say that?
是"柠檬水"吗
"Lemonade"?
这就是他想对我们说的话
That's what you want to say to all of us?
也许他已经渴望柠檬水许久了
Guess he's just been craving lemonade all this time.
好吧 柠檬水马上就来
Well, one lemonade coming up.
妈妈
Mom.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事啊
Oh--Yeah, no, I'm fine.
只是我傻傻地以为
Um, it was silly of me to think
他拼出来的第一句话会是
that the very first thing that he would spell
什么深刻且有意义的话
would be some deep and meaningful message.
我只是期待值太高了
I just got my hopes up too much.
你该去上班了吧
Uh, shouldn't you be getting to work?
别提醒我 我还得找到
Don't remind me. I've got to find out
为什么琼对我的团队这么不满意
why Joan is so unhappy with my team.
希望她今天心情好点了
Hopefully she's in a better place today.
浆果脆片又没了
We're out of Crunch Berries again?
谁把浆果脆片都吃完了
Who ate all the Crunch Berries?!
是格伦吗 把格伦给我找来
Was it Glenn? Bring me Glenn!
兄弟 求你了 这次手表程序演示
Dude, come on, man. I have to be lead programmer
我得当首席程序员 我崇拜查理
on the watch demo. I worship Charlie.
我很确定我更崇拜他
I'm pretty sure I worship him more,
因为我听了他的TED演讲 背下了这场演讲
'cause I went to his TED Talk, memorized his TED Talk,
还在一场如何做TED演讲的课程上
and then gave his TED Talk
介绍了他这场演讲
to a workshop about giving TED Talks.
兄弟们 谁是首席程序员并不重要
Guys, it doesn't matter who the lead programmer is.
拜托 别再崇拜查理
Just, please, stop fanboying over Charlie,
把工作干好吧
and get the work done.
你不明白
You just don't get it,
因为你没玩过《美好世界》
because you've never played "Better World."
它是首个虚拟社会角色扮演游戏
It was the first virtual society RPG,
像我们这种骨灰玩家
and dedicated players like us
终于有了可以随意探索的世界
finally had an entire universe to explore.
宅在你父母的地下室探索吗
Without ever leaving your parents' basement.
尽管开没劲玩笑 哥们
Make your little jokes, brah,
在《美好世界》里你无所不能
but you could do anything in "Better World."
-我在那里破处了 -虚拟世界也算
- Lost my virginity in there. - Still counts.
那真的也算破处吗 真的吗
Does it, though? Does it?
佐伊 你终于来了
Zoey, finally.
我们得定下谁是首席程序员
We need to decide who the lead programmer is.
里夫和托宾最近
Leif and Tobin have been acting--
他们可以共同当领队
They can be co-leads.
我现在有更重要的事
I have bigger issues to deal with right now.
你好啊 琼
Hi, Joan.
早上好啊
Top of the morning to you.
-别这样讲话 -好
- Don't ever say that again. - Okay.
我只想简单问下你
Uh, well, I just wanted to do a quick check-in,
确定一下你对我们的表现感到满意
make sure you're happy with our performance.
你看着比平常要更沮丧一点
You seem just a little bit more frustrated than normal.
我就猜是不是你觉得
So I was wondering if you felt that,
我们让你有些
from us, you were getting...
不满意
no satisfaction.
先说一下 你的语法太差了
Um, first of all, that's terrible grammar.
别告诉楼下那帮傻子
And don't tell the clowns downstairs.
我觉得你干的非常好
I think you're doing a pretty good job.
你确定
Are you sure?
不过我得告诉你
But just so you know,
如果你觉得哪方面不满意
if you were feeling dissatisfied in any way,
直接告诉我就行
you could tell me.
十分感谢你允许我
Oh, thank you for giving me permission
做我的本职工作
to do what is literally in my job description.
可能我最近有点
I guess that perhaps I have been a little more...
比平时更紧张了
on edge than normal.
可以理解
Understandable.
我们即将迎来重大活动
We got a big event coming up.
肯定是因为这次活动
Hah! Yes, it's the event.
原来不是因为活动吗
Oh, is it not the event?
你明白的 这项活动
Oh, you know, the event,
咱们的手表 还有主题演讲者
the watch, the keynote speaker.
你是说你的丈夫查理
You mean your husband Charlie?
我以为他能来是件好事
Um, I thought that was a good thing he was coming.
-不是吗 -是啊
- Isn't it? - Oh, yeah.
在我这个职位的女人
As a woman in my position,
需要老公的肯定 才能在事业上获胜
it feels super great that I need my husband's stamp of approval
这感觉真是太棒了
for me to get a big win at work.
我懂了
Right.
听起来
That sounds...
有点复杂 不过
complicated, but, uh,
既然你的问题是私人问题
since your issue seems to be personal,
和工作无关 我们应该没什么问题
not work-related, I'm guessing we're good.
说真的 你在婚姻长跑中会遇到一个瓶颈
Honestly, you get to a point in a long marriage
你看到在你身旁的裸男
where you look at the naked man beside you--
我有事先走了 好多工作要做 拜拜
Whoop, gotta go. So much work to do. Ta-ta.
不说了
Off the table.
又来了
Again?
喂 妈
Hello, Mother.
能一起吃午饭我很高兴
I'm happy to grab lunch,
不过我觉得我帮不了你
but I don't think I'll be much help
关于手表派对的播放歌♥单
with the playlist for the watch party.
那是骗你来的理由
That was a ruse.
你知道我在歌♥曲方面
You know you are literally the last person
最不需要你的建议了
I would ask for song suggestions from.
-有道理 -我们得
- Right. - What we need
聊聊我昨晚看到的
to be talking about is me meeting
你生命中的两个男人
both of the men in your life last night.
不 麦克斯和西蒙不是"我生命中的男人"
Mo, Max and Simon are not the, quote, men in my life,
到此为止 而且有一个已经要结婚了
end quote. One of them is about to get married
要娶一个叫杰茜卡的英国人
to a lovely Brit named Jessica,
另外一个正在和人热恋
and the other is in a very handsy relationship.
听着感觉有人嫉妒
Sounds like somebody's a little jealous
麦克斯和秋秋的恋情
of Max and Autumn.
不算嫉妒 我只是知情
Not jealous. Just aware.
听起来确实有点怪
Which I acknowledge is weird,
因为是我撮合他们俩的
'cause I'm the one who set them up.
我懂 我之前从不喜欢科里·布克
I get it. I wasn't into Cory Booker
直到他和罗莎里奥·道森约会
until Rosario Dawson.
之后我才觉得"科里你好帅啊"
Then, I was like, "Okay, Cory, I see you."
一开始我站队西蒙 因为
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表