剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
就为了看《王冠》
just to binge-watch "The Crown."
-这剧很好看 -简直太棒了
- Great show. - Oh, isn't it the best?
虽然《王冠》真的很棒
Okay, as, you know-- as good as "The Crown" Is,
我觉得我们还是去看看墓地吧
I think what we'd like to do is just take a look at the grounds.
重任在肩的男人 我喜欢
Man on a mission. I like your style, my friend.
如果你今天预定 我可以给你一个优♥惠♥
Now, if you act today, I can get you a great deal
是一块家庭用地 容得下六个棺材
on a family plot with up to six places in it.
爸爸 妈妈 佐伊 我...
Dad, Mom, Zoey, me, Em--
我不想被埋到地下
Oh, I'm not going in the ground.
-可是... -你知道我有幽闭恐惧症
- Well-- - You know I'm claustrophobic.
我一定会火化的
I'm for sure getting cremated.
亲爱的 我们不是决定要永远在一起吗
Baby, I thought we agreed to be together forever.
合同上说的是"至死不渝"
The contract states, "Till death do us part."
死了之后 我就自♥由♥了
After that, I'm free to do my own thing again.
-我不... -这样吧大家
- I don't-- - You know what?
高尔夫车都在等着了
I got the golf cart all heated up.
我们在路上继续讨论
Let's continue this discussion en route,
法语是这么讲的
as the French say.
科尔曼和福伊 我选不出谁演的女王最好
Colman, Foy, I can't pick my favorite queen.
在《王冠》中
二位分别饰演中年和青年的伊丽莎白二世
科尔曼是...
I mean, Colman...
♪鸟儿高飞♪
♪ Birds flying high ♪
BGM: Feeling Good
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
敬爱的丈夫与父亲 亚瑟·威廉
♪太阳正好♪
♪ Sun in the sky ♪
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪微风拂面♪
♪ Breeze drifting on by ♪
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪这是崭新的黎明♪
♪ It's a new dawn ♪
♪这是全新的一天♪
♪ It's a new day ♪
♪这是我的新生♪
♪ It's a new life for me ♪
♪我感觉♪
♪ And I'm feeling... ♪
♪真好♪
♪ Good ♪
♪海中游鱼♪
♪ Fish in the sea ♪
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪河水奔流♪
♪ Rivers running free ♪
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪花开满树♪
♪ Blossom on the tree ♪
♪你知我心♪
♪ You know how I feel ♪
♪这是崭新的黎明♪
♪ It's a new dawn ♪
♪这是全新的一天♪
♪ It's a new day ♪
♪这是新生♪
♪ It's a new life ♪
♪为我而来♪
♪ For me ♪
♪我感觉♪
♪ And I'm feeling ♪
♪真好♪
♪ Good ♪
你给我们买♥♥了墓地
You got us flots?
我们只是付了订金
We just put down a deposit.
是个非常美的地方
It's a very pretty area.
很安静 旁边就是喷泉
Super quiet, right near this lovely fountain.
-那可不行 -为什么
- Well, that's not gonna work. - Why not?
佐伊 我爱你 但我看过那个喷泉
Well, Zoey, I love you, but I saw that fountain.
太丑了 我不想看着它
It's hideous. I don't want to look at that thing.
好 这样的话 戴尔也带我们看了
Great. In that case, Dale did show us
另一个看起来不错的地方 主树林
this other area that looked nice, Main Grove?
不行 这里离高速公路很近
Uh-huh, that's right near the highway,
你♥爸♥爸讨厌车辆来来往往
and your dad hates traffic.
好 那...
Okay, um...
你想看看其他地方的照片吗
Do you want to look at pictures of other spots?
我们只是想让你轻松些 妈妈
We're just trying to make this easier for you, Mom.
我知道 很谢谢你们
No, I know, and I really do appreciate that,
但这里不行 一切都不对劲
but this is not right. None of that is right.
那这可能超出了我的能力范围
Then I think this might be beyond my grasp.
你知道还有谁也经历过...
Do you know anyone who's also gone through--
没有 还没朋友经历过
Nope, none of our friends have been through this yet.
我是第一个
I'm the first.
妈 我没发现你还是个先驱者呢
Wow, Mom, I didn't know you were such a pioneer.
没错 我是个真正的开拓者
Yeah, I am. I'm a true trailblazer.
告诉我我能做什么 我能帮上什么忙
Tell me what to do. How can I help?
首先
Well, you can start
你可以把订金拿回来
by getting your deposit back
因为我不会仓促地做这种决定
'cause I'm not gonna be rushed into a decision like that.
是啊
Yep.
斯帕克波恩特
对不起我迟到了 换个角度看 我是明天来早了
I'm sorry I'm late, or super early for tomorrow.
今天几号♥来着
What day is it again?
有我在呢 佐大款
Yo! I got you, Z-Money.
我刚刚完成睛鸣的所有交互界面
I just completed all the AR interface for The Chirp.
在你毁掉它之前先看一眼吧
Check it before you wreck it.
最好值得我长途跋涉过来 托宾
This better be worth the trek, Tobin.
不得不说 我被惊艳到了 你动作真快
I gotta admit, I'm impressed. That was super fast.
是吧 我就说我不只是个花瓶吧
Hmm? Told you I'm not just another pretty face.
坐在麦克斯座位上的是谁
Who's sitting at Max's desk?
怎么样 佐佐
What's up, ZZ Top?
我们人手不太够 所以
We're a little light on manpower, so,
我又回到了起点 给小队添点人手
came back to where it all began, give the troops a hand.
我好像从来没见过你穿帽衫
I don't think I've ever seen you in a hoodie before.
是吗 这可是羊绒纱做的
Oh, yeah, well, this is made with cashmere yarn
由意大利的本笃会修女纺织而成
spun by Benedictine nuns in Italy.
这件衣服比你全部的股票期权还值钱
It cost more than all your stock options are worth,
不过要是你想叫它帽衫的话 行吧
but if you want to call it a hoodie, sure.
绝了
No way!
托托 我指的是那只狗 不是乐队
Hey! Toto. The dog, not the band.
别再和里夫偷懒了
Stop slacking with Leif.
我们不和六楼的人你侬我侬
We do not fraternize with the 6th floor.
我只是想知道里夫今天怎么样...
I just want to know how Leif's day is going...
他在干些什么
...what he's doing,
有没有交新朋友
if he's making any new friends.
顺便一提 他没有 我对此很开心
He isn't, by the way. I'm happy about it.
我想谢谢你们坚守岗位
Well, can I just say thank you all for holding down the fort?
我会尽快跟上进度 保证
I will catch up as soon as I can. Promise.
红发 你今晚能从家里抽身
Hey, Red. You think you can take an hour away
一小时吗
from your family tonight?
我大概可以溜走 怎么了
I could probably sneak away. Why?
你看起来需要放松一下
Well, you look like you could use it.
BGM: This Is How We Do It
♪这才是我们的做法♪
♪ This is how we do it ♪
克罗利酒吧
♪周五夜晚 我感觉很棒♪
♪ It's Friday night and I feel all right ♪
♪派对就在我们西区♪
♪ The party's here on the Westside ♪
♪我掏出40美元 调大音量♪
♪ So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up... ♪
这是让我和你二重唱的阴谋吧
This was just a ploy to get me to duet with you, huh?
不 我讨厌K歌♥
Uh, no. I hate karaoke
比打暗灯保龄还讨厌
more than I hate black light bowling.
这只是离公♥司♥最近的酒吧
Just the closest bar to work.
我知道你为什么要找我谈话
I know why you want to talk to me.
我不专心
I'm not focused.
我们进度跟不上
We're falling behind,
而且完全不可能在大对决获胜
and we have zero chance of winning this bake-off.
错了 我想给你说说 我妈妈
Wrong. I wanted to tell you about, um, my mom.
我妈长得很像奥黛丽·赫本
My mom looked like Audrey Hepburn,
但她说起话来像个大学橄榄球教练
but talked like a college football coach.
她非常 非常强硬 是个家庭主妇
She was very, very tough, a stay-at-home mom,
不过 如果时代不同
but, um, I think had it been a different time
她不在北达科他州俾斯麦的话
and not Bismarck, North Dakota,
她可以统治世界
she could've ruled the world.
她生病后
And when she got sick,
我正在谷歌♥ 一步步地往上爬
I was working my way up through the ranks at Google,
拼尽全力想要升职
trying as hard as I could to get to the next level,
然后...在她去世的那天晚上
and...on the night she died,
我正在准备
um, I was preparing my presentation
谷歌♥智能笔的展示 你还记得这个产品吗
for the Google smart pencils, you remember that?
不太记得
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表