剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
你该走了
You should go.
明天就是你的订婚派对
It's your engagement party tomorrow.
是啊 没错
Right. Right.
订婚派对 不到24小时
Engagement party, less than 24 hours.
好主意
Good call.
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉这样不请自来
Uh, I'm sorry for just stopping by like this.
没事
It's okay.
希望我帮上忙了
I hope I helped.
你帮了
You did.
你每次都帮到我
You always do.
晚安 佐伊
Good night, Zoey.
晚...
Good...
安
night.
你好啊
Hello.
你早上过得怎么样
And how's your morning going?
还行
Um, okay.
你干吗奸笑
Why are you smirking?
因为我昨天深夜
Because I saw Simon
看见西蒙♥独♥自一人进了你公♥寓♥
go into your apartment late at night alone.
好吧 那你没看见他
Right. Well, then, you also missed him
十分钟后独自一人离开我公♥寓♥
leaving my apartment about 10 minutes later, alone.
他只是想谈谈
He just wanted to talk.
仅此而已吗
Ooh, that's it?
没发生其他事吗
Nothing else happened?
当然没有 莫 他可是订了婚的
No. Mo! He is an engaged man.
我是指他有没有对你唱歌♥
I meant did he sing to you?
你这人非得所有事都联想到性
And you have to make everything so sexual.
你不知道你面前这位是淑女吗
Don't you know you're in the presence of a lady?
他对我唱歌♥了
He sang to me.
他唱了《我该留还是走》
He sang "Should I Stay or Should I Go."
那你告诉他他该...
And you told him he should...
-走 -无论你说了哪个 都是麻烦
- Go. - Either way, it's trouble.
歌♥里就这么唱的
It says it right there in the song.
但真是麻烦吗
Is it trouble, though?
他仅仅是考虑留下而已
He was only thinking about staying.
天啊 什么
Oh, my God. What?
是杰茜卡 西蒙的未婚妻
It's Jessica, Simon's fiancée.
我不是说了 麻烦
Like I said, trouble.
她到底为什么会发短♥信♥给你啊
Why would she even be texting you?
你说是跟昨晚有关吗
Do you think it's about last night?
我该怎么做 回她短♥信♥吗
What do I do? Do I text her back?
不 你绝对不能回她短♥信♥
No! You do not text her back.
你离这手♥机♥越远越好
You stay as far away from this phone as possible.
这是量角器吗
Is this a protractor?
可能是吧
Maybe.
再见
Bye.
基本上我就是跟秋秋说
Basically I just told Autumn
我认为我们志不同道不合
I didn't think we were on the same wavelength,
然后我又说了一堆
and then I said a bunch of stuff
关于人生道路和旅程的话
about paths and journeys,
最后我们决定分道扬镳
and we decided to go our separate ways.
那你们之间是和平分手
So everything's cool between the two of you?
是的 就分手来说
Oh, yeah. As far as breakups are concerned,
我觉得进行得很顺利 非常顺利
I think it went well, really well.
如果分手界也有奖项 "分分奖"
Like, if there were awards for breakups, the Breakies,
我至少能得到提名
I'd at least get a nomination.
我很庆幸你们分手了还能保有乐观心态
Well, I'm glad things ended on such a positive note.
BGM: Shot Through The Heart
♪我被一弹穿心♪
♪ Shot through the heart ♪
♪你就是凶手♪
♪ And you're to blame ♪
♪亲爱的 你让爱情背上恶名♪
♪ Darling, you give love a bad name ♪
早上好 秋秋
Morning, Autumn.
我要一杯...
Uh, I'm gonna have--
你每次都点一样的
You always get the usual.
是没错 但这次
I do, I do, but this time,
我想着或许该改变一下
I'm thinking maybe I switch things up a little bit.
涉及到买♥♥咖啡时
Like, I've always considered myself a purist
我一向认为自己是纯粹主义者
when it comes to java consumption,
但菜单上有这么多选择
but there are so many libations on this menu,
我不禁觉得 今天难道就是
and it's like, is this the day
我尝试人生第一杯印度拉茶的日子
when I try my first chai tea?
还是该点冰拿铁呢
Or, ooh, an iced latte maybe?
我决定不了 你说呢 小秋
I don't know. What do you think, Autz?
秋秋好像很忙
I think Autumn's busy.
我们已经占用她太多时间了
We've taken up enough of her time.
-我照旧 -那我要一杯
- I'll have the usual. - Yeah, and I'll just have
星冰乐或者冰拿铁 冰拿铁吧
a Frappuccino or an iced latte. Yeah, yeah, iced latte.
♪你表面露出天使笑颜♪
♪ An angel's smile is what you sell ♪
♪你承诺带我上天堂 却将我打入地狱♪
♪ You promised me heaven, then put me through hell ♪
♪爱情的枷锁束缚着我♪
♪ Chains of love got a hold on me ♪
♪激♥情♥这座监狱 你无法挣脱♪
♪ When passions a prison, you can't break free ♪
♪你是把上了膛的抢♪
♪ Ohh, you're a loaded gun ♪
♪我无处可逃♪
♪ Ohh, there's nowhere to run ♪
♪没人能救我 我心已破碎♪
♪ No one can save me, the damage is done ♪
♪我被一弹穿心 你就是凶手♪
♪ Shot through the heart, and you're to blame ♪
你笑什么
What's so funny?
没什么 今早有点奇怪
Nothing. Strange morning.
♪我投身爱情♪
♪ I played my part ♪
♪你却玩弄感情♪
♪ And you play your game ♪
♪你让爱情背上恶名♪
♪ You give love a bad name ♪
♪你让爱情♪
♪ You give love ♪
♪背上恶名♪
♪ A bad name ♪
祝您愉快
Have a great day.
你也是
You, too.
看 我说没事吧
See? Told you all's good.
顶级混♥蛋♥
"Max...imum A-hole?"
等等 是不是拿错别人的了
Wait. Is this someone else's drink?
肯定是你的
Pretty sure that's yours.
秋秋
Autumn?
秋秋 有什么问题吗
Hey, A-Autumn? Something wrong?
逗我呢 你把我甩了
Are you kidding? You dumped me.
是啊 但我们不是达成共识了吗
Well, yeah, but didn't we both agree that it was, like,
这是最好的分手 还有
the best breakup ever? And then there's, like--
没有 我们没有达成共识
No. We didn't agree.
你出其不意让我蒙羞
You totally blindsided me.
第二天还有脸来我的咖啡店
Then you come back into my coffee shop the very next day?
你真的觉得你可以结束感情
Did you really think you could just end things
然后假装无事发生吗
and we'd pretend like it never happened?
对啊
Y-Yeah?
我庆幸我们分手了
I'm glad we broke up.
你是个自私自利傲慢的宅男
You're a self-important, arrogant nerd
穿衣品味如同小学生
who dresses like a third grader,
我以后再也不想在这看到你
and I never want to see you in here again.
她错了
She's wrong.
你不傲慢
You are not arrogant.
不过我们得再找
But we are going to have to find
一家常驻咖啡厅了
a new favorite coffee shop.
斯帕克波恩特
太糟糕了
This is terrible.
你是说前女友还是要找新咖啡店
You talking about the girl or the coffee shop?
不知道 两者都有
I don't know, both.
有时候觉得我什么也做不对
Sometimes I just feel like I can't do anything right.
可能是杰茜卡来电
喂
Hello.
你听着心情很好啊
Someone sounds like they're in a good mood.
没错 我在给西蒙和杰茜卡的派对布置场地
I am. I'm setting up for Simon and Jessica's party.
等不及让你来看看了 宝贝
I cannot wait for you to see this place, honey.
我就是为这事打电♥话♥的
That's, uh, exactly why I am calling.
我觉得晚上可能去不了了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it tonight.
不会吧
Oh, no.
太遗憾了 我还
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表