剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
That's really too bad.
佐伊 看哪儿呢 我眼睛在上面
Hey, Zoey, my eyes are up here.
再见了 朋友们
Peace out, peeps.
再见
Peace.
是得承认 这蛮有趣
Gotta admit, this is kinda fun.
我想知道 你想要今晚怎么过
Just so I know, what kind of night do you have in mind?
是想喝点葡萄酒呀
We talking a nice glass of wine
还是喝点鸡尾酒
or a bunch of Skinnygirl Margs
然后去骑机械牛
and then going to ride a mechanical bull?
放轻松 佐伊 今晚就是两个单身女士
Relax, Zoey. We're just two single girls
下班后来市里喝点酒
out on the town celebrating a recent divorce
来庆祝一下我最近离婚了
with a couple of after-work drinks.
我想要今晚是平静 文明的夜晚
I just want a calm, civilized evening.
BGM: TiK ToK
♪早上起床 感觉超棒♪
♪ Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy ♪
♪拿上墨镜 走出家门♪
♪ Grab my glasses, I'm out the door ♪
♪准备狂欢♪
♪ I'm gonna hit this city ♪
♪离开之前 烈酒漱口♪
♪ Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack ♪
♪今夜我要♪
♪ 'Cause when I leave for the night♪
♪彻夜狂欢♪
♪ I ain't coming back ♪
♪美脚安排美甲♪
♪ I'm talking pedicures on our toes, toes ♪
♪试试所有衣服♪
♪ Trying on all our clothes, clothes ♪
♪男孩打爆电♥话♥♪
♪ Boys blowing up our phones, phones ♪
♪坐上跑车 听我最爱的歌♥♪
♪ Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs ♪
♪朝着派对开来♪
♪ Rolling up to the parties ♪
♪喝得有些微醺♪
♪ Trying to get a little bit tipsy ♪
♪我若不来 派对不开♪
♪ Now the party don't start 'til I walk in ♪
♪不要停下 尽情狂欢♪
♪ Don't stop, make it pop ♪
♪DJ让我嗨翻天♪
♪ DJ, blow my speakers up ♪
♪我要整夜狂欢 直到太阳升起♪
♪ Tonight I'mma fight 'til we see the sunlight ♪
♪时钟滴答♪
♪ Tik tok on the clock ♪
♪狂欢不停♪
♪ But the party don't stop, no ♪
♪不要停下 尽情狂欢♪
♪ Don't stop, make it pop ♪
♪DJ让我嗨翻天♪
♪ DJ, blow my speakers up ♪
♪我要整夜狂欢 直到太阳升起♪
♪ Tonight I'mma fight 'til we see the sunlight ♪
♪时钟滴答♪
♪ Tik tok on the clock ♪
♪狂欢不停♪
♪ But the party don't stop, no ♪
给我们来两杯干马提尼 放上柑橘皮
Hey, can we get two dry martinis up with a twist
再来两杯烈酒
and couple of shots?
行 烈酒我也行
Uh, sure, I could do a shot.
你也喝吗 那来四杯
Oh, you want one, too? Um, make that four.
马上就来
Sure thing.
现在喝起来就像喝水一样
Now they just taste like water.
那就到今晚变得有趣的时候了
And you know, that's when the night gots interesting.
我们认识的人里谁有热水浴缸
Who do we know with a hot tub?
你真的很想赢 是吧
Wow, you are really in it to win it, huh?
对 我在弥补失去的时间
Yeah. I'm making up for lost time,
我浪费了这么多年
all those years I wasted
在家坐着 等着查理
sitting at home, waiting for Charlie.
讽刺的是 我们相识时 我是有趣的那个
And the irony is, when we met, I was the fun one,
而现如今 他可能却
and now he's probably out, you know,
和模特或者模特的女儿在外快活
with models or the daughters of models,
不知怎么的 我变得无趣了
and somehow, oh, I'm boring?
我是不是哪里出问题了
Is there something wrong with me?
不 你没有任何问题
No, there is nothing wrong with you.
你很有趣
You are super fun,
那种大胆 在吧台上跳舞的有趣
like, sloppy, dance-on-a-bar kind of fun.
谢谢 瞧 你就懂我
Thank you! See? You get me.
公♥司♥里没人觉得我有趣
No one at the office thinks I'm fun.
那是因为他们只看到工作状态下的你
Oh, that's because they only see you in work mode,
他们会爱上有趣的你
but they would love the fun you.
好主意
That is a great idea.
我们可以结账了吗
Um, can we get the check, please?
-等等 我说了什么 -我们要去西蒙的派对
- Wait. What did I say? - We're going to Simon's party.
我已经醉得走不直了
I am pretty drunk already.
我觉得今晚就到这吧
I think I should call it a night.
佐伊 这是我20年来第一次
Zoey, this is my first night out
作为单身女性出来玩
as a single woman in 20 years.
我们要去派对 就这么说定了
We are going to that party. That's final.
可以结账了吗 我们赶时间
Can I please get the bill? Tick-tock.
好了 派对时间到
Okay. This is a par-tay.
我们去找大伙 让他们看看什么才叫有趣
Let's find those guys and show those losers how to do it.
你确实该去 我要去喝点水
Yes, you should. I'm just gonna hydrate
先醒醒酒
and try to sober up first.
因为我现在真的很醉
'Cause I'm real drunk right now.
你好 托宾朱古力
Hi, Toblerone.
你好吗 里夫·斯特罗加诺夫牛肉
What's up, Leif Stroganoff?
你刚是给我们起外号♥了吗
Did you just give us nicknames?
没错 因为我是有趣的灵魂 我们
Yeah, 'cause I'm fun. Let's, uh,
赶紧去喝酒吧
get our asses to the bar.
你和琼来之前去喝酒了吗
Were you pre-gaming with Joan?
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe the lengths
为了讨好老板你简直是不择手段
you're willing to go to get in with our boss.
我还不敢相信你穿得像只
And I cannot believe you're dressed as...
粗呢史酷比狗呢
Shaggy wearing Scooby-Doo.
那么小粗毛 牛角肠仔包在哪里
So tell me, Shags, where are those pigs in a blanket?
它们在
They're...
它们在厨房♥ 算了 随便你
they're in the kitchen. Okay, you know what?
记住我们的计划 麦克斯韦
And remember the plan, Maxwell.
和女士们聊天的时候冷静一点
Keep the conversation light with the ladies,
如果你提到秋秋
and if you bring up Autumn,
我就把我的高跟鞋塞进你的喉咙
I will shove my heel so far down your throat--
天啊 你真是刻薄 不是吗
My, you're kinda mean, aren't you?
只要在必要的时候
When I have to be.
瞧瞧这儿
Oh, look at this place.
不得不说 杰茜卡的朋友还都挺漂亮的
Gotta say, Jessica's got a lot of cute friends.
的确如此
That she does.
我对此一点都不介意
And I'm not mad at it.
好 找到了 就是这个
Okay, there it is. There it is.
保罗
Paul?
你们在干嘛呢
Hey, wh-what's going on?
我们在俱乐部 已经说不出话了
We're at the club. Can't talk,
因为我们玩得太开心了
because we're just having way too much fun, huh?
-对吗老兄 -听上去是挺开心的
- Right, pal? - Sounds like a good time,
但你还记得要喂他吃
um, but did you remember to give him--
给他服夜间药物是吗 当然吃了
To give him his nighttime medication? Well, uh, yeah.
如果他的夜间用药
I mean, if his nighttime medication
是一瓶杰克丹尼还有致幻蘑菇的话
is a bottle of Jack and some 'shrooms, then...
当然给了
why, yes,
因为我们在这嗨着呢
'cause we are tripping up in here.
那好吧 那你们继续玩吧
Okay. Well, I'll let you, um, get back to it.
-谢谢你 保罗 -听着
- Thanks, Paul. - Okay, listen.
你安心地去玩 好吗
Enjoy yourself, okay?
一切正常 真的
It's all good, really.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
你来了
You came.
我来了
I came.
佐伊 西蒙非常喜欢那个幻灯片
Ah, Zoey, Simon loved the slideshow so much,
每张都很喜欢 对吗 宝贝
every picture. Right, babe?
-真的很棒 -糟了
- It was amazing. - Oh, shoot.
抱歉 我要和宴会承办人谈谈 不好意思
Sorry. I need to go and chat with the caterer. Excuse me.
我希望你不会介意我在这
I-I hope it's okay that I'm here.
说来话长 基本上是琼硬拉着我来的
It's a long story. Basically Joan forced me.
而且我可能是喝多了
I might also be drunk.
当然没关系 你来了我很高兴
Of course it's okay. I'm glad you're here.
我想我们还能继续做朋友 对吗
I'd like to think we get to stay friends, right?
对 还是朋友
Right. Friends.
当然
Definitely.
那就好好享受属于你的
So, enjoy your...
夜晚 你个派对狂人
night, you big party man.
好吧 佐伊 感谢你所做的一切
Well, thanks, Zoey, for everything.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表