剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
like that time my daddy took me shopping for prom?
我在思考我进去以后
I'm just trying to figure out what to say to Autumn
该怎么和秋秋说
when I go back in there.
我提了分手 她超级生气
I broke up with her, and she's super angry.
所以她在我杯子侧面写了「不 莫」吗
Is that why she wrote "No Mo" on the side of my cup?
-可能是吧 -那你回到
- I guess so. - And you're returning
犯罪现场是因为你想要
to the scene of the crime because you want to--
道歉
Apologize?
我不想让她恨我
I don't want her to hate me.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你回去是为了确保
You're coming back to make sure
她接受你仍然
that she's okay with the fact
要和她分手的事实
that you're still dumping her?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
-你们这些直男 -她说我是一个
- Straight people. - I just--She called me
自私自利的宅男 穿衣品味如同小学生
a self-important nerd who dresses like a third grader.
亲爱的 你才不自私自利呢
Oh, honey, you're not self-important.
要我说 你该彻底告别那女孩
If you ask me, you need to goodbye that girl
继续你的生活
and get on with your life,
就从莫式昂首阔步开始学起
and that starts with a little Mo swagger.
更加昂首阔步 还是莫式昂首阔步
Like more swagger or-- or Mo swagger?
没错 现在是改头换面的时间
Exactly. Now it's time for a makeover,
这是我最喜欢的事
which is literally my favorite thing to do.
把夹克脱下来 扔掉
Take that jacket off, and throw it out.
扔掉
Throw it out.
你是说真的
Oh, you really mean it.
好吧
All right.
可是没地方
Like, there's nowhere to--
挂在这里吗
Put it there?
-别再看了 -好吧
- Stop looking at it. - Okay. Well...
今晚之前 我还有好多事情要解决
I've still got a million things to take care of before tonight,
不过我还是给西蒙准备了一个惊喜
but I also put together a last-minute surprise for Simon,
因为像我说过 我很疯狂
because, well, like I said, crazy person.
而且我发现我需要一点佐伊的智慧
And I'm realizing I could use a little Zoey wisdom.
西蒙说你超会给人建议
Simon says you give the best advice.
我给他准备了一个幻灯片
I made him a slideshow.
最基础的那种 毕竟我不是像你一样的电脑天才
It's very basic. I'm not a computer whiz like you.
我比较喜欢「电脑鬼才」这个说法
I prefer the term "Computer wiz-zard."
好吧 问题是
Right. Well, uh, the thing is,
幻灯片里有好多我们谈恋爱时
it's got all these pictures from our relationship
还有童年时的照片 西蒙是不是很可爱
and our childhoods, and, ah, isn't Simon adorable?
就是这里需要你的帮助
Oh, this is where I need you,
这张和他爸爸的照片
the ones with his dad.
我 我不确定应不应该把它放进来
I just--I'm not sure if I should include them.
我很想致敬他的父亲 但我
I really want to honor his father, but I just--
我不知道这种方式好不好
I don't know if this is the best way.
这很棘手 我懂
It's tricky. I get it.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
天啊 我很为你♥爸♥爸难过
Gosh, I feel terrible about your father.
老天 如果换我来承受
Oh, God, if I'd been going through
你这些天承受的事 我现在
what you've been going through, I probably would have
大概已经从金门大桥上跳下去了
jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge by now.
这 真对不起
It's--I am so sorry.
-没事 -我 看吧
- No, no. - I--See?
这就是我的问题
This is the problem.
不管我怎么努力
No matter how hard I try,
我总是说错话
I just never say the right thing.
我觉得我一直以来都在让西蒙失望
I just feel like I'm failing Simon all the time.
但今晚 我真的想做对一次
But tonight, I really want to get it right.
驾驭悲伤确实很艰难
Navigating grief is really hard.
不过
But, um...
我觉得你应该把这些照片加上
I think you should include these photos.
它们很美好也很伤感
They're beautiful and emotional,
但我不觉得伤感是件坏事
but I don't think that's a bad thing.
我觉得让西蒙的爸爸的记忆长存是件好事
I think it's good to keep Simon's dad alive somehow.
天啊 你真的
Gosh, you just...
善解人意
get it.
真奇怪
It's weird.
通常在别的女人身边时我都会变得异常嫉妒
I'm usually extremely jealous around other women,
像个神经病似的
like a full-on psychopath.
但在你身边 我
But with you, I'm--
我等不及让你
I can't wait for you
看看你妈妈做的玫瑰墙了
to see the wall of roses your mother made.
我的老天 它真的不可思议
Oh, my goodness. It's just incredible.
其实 这真的很扫兴
Actually, it's a huge bummer,
我今晚去不了了
but I can't make it tonight.
我老板那里临时出了点急事
There was a last-minute emergency with my boss.
太遗憾了
That's a shame.
好吧 我们会想你的
Well, we'll miss you,
不过我完全理解
but of course I totally understand.
你还记得那时候我们带着孩子
You remember when we took the kids fishing
去了全世界最棒的湖钓鱼吗
at the greatest watering hole in the whole entire world?
那个地方叫什么来着
What was that place called again?
六月 六月湖
June! June Lake.
是啊
Yeah.
你的记性还是比我好
You still have got a better memory than me.
我们在那什么也没有钓上来
We didn't catch anything at that place.
听见你们两个笑真是太好了
I love hearing you two laugh.
是得多笑笑 玛姬
Oh, you gotta laugh, Mags.
什么时候都要笑笑
You always gotta laugh.
好了 你们晚上玩得开心
All right, you guys. Well, have fun tonight.
你也是 等不及要听到
And, you, too. Can't wait to hear how much
大家有多喜欢你的花了 多拍些照片
everyone loves your flowers, so take a zillion pictures.
好的 谢谢 保罗
Okay. Thanks, Paul.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey.
走了
Okay.
玛姬 说真的
Hey, Mags, seriously,
我不希望你回来太早
I don't want you back until midnight.
我把晚上的时间全都安排好了
I've got the whole bedtime routine laced up.
玩得开心点
Just enjoy yourself.
我尽量
I will do my best.
-很好 -好的
- That's good. - Okay.
谢谢你 保罗
Okay, thanks, Paul.
猜猜看 好消息
Guess what. Good news.
你终于买♥♥了条裙子
You finally bought a dress. Mm.
至少让我给你配点首饰
At least let me help you accessorize.
这不是我的好消息
No, that wasn't my news.
好消息是我其实没什么麻烦
The news is that I actually am not in trouble.
杰茜卡只是来找我帮忙的
Jessica just needed some help.
你还打算去西蒙的订婚派对吗
Are you still planning on going to Simon's engagement party?
-玩火 -不了
- Playing with fire. - No.
我要和琼去喝酒
I am going for drinks with Joan,
车马上就来接我了
and the car should be here any minute.
-有趣 -你说是就是吧
- Oh, fun. - If you say so.
你今晚什么打算
What are you doing tonight?
我要去西蒙的订婚派对
I am going to Simon's engagement party.
麦克斯需要助攻
Max needed a wingman.
-谁 -莫
- Who? - Hey, Mo, uh...
佐伊 我没听见你进来
Oh, hey, Zoey. I didn't hear you come in.
而且我…
And I'm...
在盯着你的乳♥头♥
staring at your nipples.
我之前从没见过你裸上身
I don't think I've ever seen you with your shirt off before.
你在偷偷健身吗
Are you secret buff?
我对肌肉艺术稍稍有涉猎啦
I've been dabbling in the muscular arts a little bit.
是的
Yeah, sure.
别有意见
Don't judge.
我们换装才到一半 就被你撞见了
You caught us mid-makeover.
你今天很美
You look nice, though.
琼是位幸运的女士
Joan's a very lucky lady.
真遗憾我看不到你们俩的精彩表演了
Well, I'm sorry I won't get to see you two in action.
是挺遗憾
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表