剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
好吧 但是我没有去六层的权限
Well, even so, I don't have security access to the sixth floor.
看看你的左边口袋
Check your left pocket.
什么
What?
好吧 这太厉害了
Okay, that's very impressive.
所以这都是什么
So what is all of this?
这是爸爸的遗嘱 医疗指示
Uh, this is Dad's will, uh, his medical directives,
授权书 是"有趣"的东西
power of attorney, all the fun stuff.
看到这些都摆出来还蛮奇怪的
It's pretty weird seeing it all laid out like this...
他的一生都放在这张餐桌上了
his whole life on our kitchen table.
难过的地方是 他…
You know, the sad part is, is that he's--
要把所有遗产都留给我
he's giving me everything.
只给你了鱼竿 台灯和几条皮带
You get the fishing rod, a lamp, and a couple of belts.
是真的吗
Is that true?
不 当然不是 我逗你玩呢
No, it's not true. I'm just joking around.
我不想让自己太难过了
I'm trying to stop myself from feeling something.
-亲爱的 -嘿
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
可以回家了吗 我想上♥床♥了
Can we go home? I'm ready for bed.
床 你在说什么
Bed? What are you talking about?
你不舒服吗 还不到时间睡觉啊
You--you feel sick? It's still so early.
我没事 就…
No, I'm fine. It's just...
我们最近的独处时间有些少了
we haven't really had a lot of alone time lately.
对你来说 独处时间不是洗个澡
Doesn't alone time for you mean a bath,
看看书以及"别烦我"吗
a book, and "Don't bother me"?
-一般情况下是这样 但... -好
- Yeah, usually, but... - Yeah. Uh, you know,
我一会再回去 我得先把这些处理完
I'll be home in a bit. I just-- I really gotta stay on this
确保这些都是最新的 好吗
and make sure everything's up to date, okay?
好吧
Okay, fine.
BGM: Buttons
♪亲爱的 解开我的纽扣♪
♪ I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, babe ♪
♪但你总是推脱♪
♪ Uh-huh, but you keep fronting, unh ♪
♪说着你会对我做什么♪
♪ Saying what you gonna do to me, uh-huh ♪
♪但你却没有实际行动♪
♪ But I ain't seen nothing, unh ♪
♪我不喜欢循规蹈矩♪
♪ Typical ain't hardly the type I fall for ♪
♪我想要身体的碰撞♪
♪ I like when the physical ♪
♪别让我渴求更多♪
♪ Don't leave me asking for more ♪
♪我是性感辣妈♪
♪ I'm a sexy mama ♪
♪我知道如何得到我想要的♪
♪ Who knows just how to get what I wanna ♪
♪我想要的就是你的激♥情♥燃烧♪
♪ What I wanna do is spring this on you ♪
♪按照我说的做♪
♪ Back up all the things that I told you, told you ♪
♪亲爱的 解开我的纽扣♪
♪ I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, babe, uh-huh ♪
♪但你总是推脱♪
♪ But you keep fronting, unh ♪
♪说着你会对我做什么♪
♪ Saying what you gonna do me, uh-huh ♪
♪但却没有实际行动♪
♪ But I ain't seen nothing ♪
♪亲爱的 解开我的纽扣♪
♪ Telling you to loosen up my buttons, babe, uh-huh ♪
♪但你总是推脱♪
♪ But you keep fronting, unh ♪
♪说着你会对我做什么♪
♪ Saying what you gonna do me, uh-huh ♪
♪但却没有实际行动♪
♪ But I ain't seen nothing, unh ♪
我的"窗子"现在还开着 一会就关上了
Just know you have a window, and it's slowly closing.
什么意思
What did that mean?
我猜 辣妈想要做♥爱♥
If I had to guess, mama wants some.
对我哥哥说这种话也太奇怪了
That is a very strange thing that I just said to my brother.
你能去搞定你老婆吗
So, um, can you take care of that
我去问天问地问自己 我存在的意义了
while I go curse my existence elsewhere?
-你手指好些了吗 -还疼着
- Hey, how's your finger? - Still hurts.
那你的确是比我更"擅长"护工的工作
Then I guess you are better at this caregiver stuff than me.
多亏了你 我和我女儿联♥系♥上了
Because of you, I reached out to my daughter.
怎么样
And how'd it go?
非常特别不错
Awesomely super fantastic
当我提起你的时候
when I mentioned you.
你为什么要提我
Why would you mention me?
艾比盖尔是学计算机的
Abigail is a computer science major,
所以我想如果我跟她说
so maybe I thought I could get her attention
我工作的那家女儿在斯帕克波恩特工作
if I said that the daughter of the family that I'm working for
她或许会感兴趣
works at Sprq Point
如果她回我的话
and that maybe you'd be open to
你或许愿意见见她
meet with Abigail if she wrote me back.
把那些"或许"去掉
And maybe if you took out all of those maybes,
我就是这么做的
that's exactly what I did.
所以我是个谈判的筹码
So I was a bargaining chip?
对不起 佐伊
I'm sorry, Zoey.
但如果你和我一起去见她
But, if you visit her with me,
我可以给你任何想要的东西
I will give you anything you want.
平板电视 法拉利
Flat-screen TV? Ferrari?
开个玩笑 我只能付得起中杯冻酸奶
I'm lying, I can really only afford a medium fro-yo.
那我们去学校吧
Then let's go to college.
这里有萨瑟门 萨瑟厅 萨瑟公共休息室
We're looking for Sather Gate, Sather Hall, Sather common.
这个萨瑟是谁 他到底多有钱
Who is this Sather guy, and exactly how rich was he?
飞碟来袭
Incoming.
反应挺快啊
Nice reflexes.
你在大学玩过极限飞盘吗
Did you play ultimate in college?
没有 我在阿富汗躲过子弹
No, I played duck the shrapnel in Afghanistan.
真的吗
Did you really?
我以前是战地医生 外出驻扎三次
I was a field medic, three tours.
你肯定见过
Wow. You must have seen--
不堪的场面 可以这么说
Some stuff? Yeah, you could say that.
你怎么经得起那么多折磨
How do you go through all that suffering
而且没有崩溃呢
and not let it break you?
你总是那么积极
You're always so positive and--
那么乐观 即便在我爸爸情况非常不好的时候
joyful, even when things are pretty bleak with my dad.
你♥爸♥爸已经很幸运了
Your dad's one of the lucky ones.
他活得很幸福
He's had an awesome life, you know,
家庭美满 家人都为他着想
with a happy home, a family who's crazy about him.
我有些朋友甚至还没喝过一口酒
I lost friends who weren't old enough
就已命丧黄泉 至少没到法定饮酒年龄
to sip their first beer-- well, legally at least.
我明白 只是和一个垂死之人
Yeah, I get that. It's just hard to maintain perspective
生活在一起时很难保持希望
when you're living with someone dying every day.
我如此喜欢做护工的原因之一
One of the reasons I love caregiving so much
是这份工作让我明白当下的生活难能可贵
is it shows me what an insane gift all of this is,
我们可以用自己的双脚行走
just walking around on our own two feet, you know,
自己做决定 自己呼吸
making our own choices, breathing our own breaths.
你闻到了吗
Are you getting a whiff of that?
香甜的库什
Sweet, sweet Kush.
我当初真应该上大学的
Maybe I should've gone to college instead.
-你真坏 -你可以试着转她的胳膊
- You are bad. - You can try to twist her arm.
喝一盎司 她就会
One ounce, she's--
我♥干♥什么事都和你一起
I never do anything without you.
-来咯 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you are, darlings. - Thank you.
我太爱这里的氛围了
Gosh, I really love the vibe in here.
-你怎么形容它 -"小姐与流浪汉"
- How would you describe it? - "Lady and the Tramp"
结合伯德·约翰逊夫人 再结合"果酱女郎"
meets Lady Bird Johnson meets "Lady Marmalade."
我爱那个录像
I love that video.
小时候我会跳里面的所有舞
I used to know all the choreography when I was younger.
这会是你们婚礼上
Is that going to be the song
跳的第一支舞吗
for the first dance at your wedding?
因为你们或许应该把这些动作留到蜜月
Because you should probably save those moves for the honeymoon.
说到你们的大喜日子 什么时候
Speaking of your big day, when is it?
我们还不知道具体日期呢
We haven't gotten our save-the-date yet.
-这个 -我们还没确定
- Oh, well, it-- - We are not sure yet.
还在敲定场地
Still trying to find a-a venue.
日期得看场地
Dates, really lock it in.
但提前做决定
But it would be helpful in terms of planning
有助于制定计划
to just make a decision already.
还有很多事情要做
Still so much to figure out.
肯定的
Mm-hmm. Definitely.
要着手了
Gotta do that.
厨房♥里需要帮忙吗
All right, does anyone need any help in the kitchen?
不需要 我们能搞定
Uh, no, we got it.
跟我来 杰茜 我们去看下乳蛋饼
Come on, Jess. Let's go check on the quiche,
其实是我想要再来一杯含羞草鸡尾酒
which is really just code for "I need another mimosa."
你还记得那时
Do you remember that time when...
你到底在干什么
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表