剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Yes. I'm sorry.
我为你们开心 真的
I'm happy for you, truly.
我只是回忆了一下过往
I just went down memory lane for a second,
显然这不是个好主意 因为我们现在
which is never a good idea, 'cause that's not...
还没到那步
where we're at.
豪伊呢
Hey, where's Howie?
他在厨房♥
He's in the kitchen.
-我们能谈谈吗 -看情况
- Can we talk? - Depends.
你想要一半花生蛋白霜三明治吗
Are you gonna want half of this fluffernutter or not?
当然了
Oh, I definitely do.
那我当然愿意谈谈
Then I definitely want to talk to you.
我今天请艾比盖尔去斯帕克波恩特了
So I invited Abigail to Sprq Point today,
我觉得她很有希望来我们公♥司♥实习
and I think she has a real chance at interning for us...
等她从肯尼亚回来后
after she gets back from Kenya.
我以为我说了那个不行
I thought I said that was a no-go.
是的 但问题是
You did, but here's the thing.
我最近发现自己
I somehow have found myself
也成了和你一样的护工
becoming more of a caregiver like you lately,
令人难受的是 有时我们能分辨
and it can be challenging sometimes knowing
正确或者错误的方法
the right way and the wrong way
就照顾他人而言
to take care of somebody.
人们不见得总知道什么对自己最好
Well, people aren't always their own best advocates.
但艾比盖尔知道
But Abigail is.
她知道自己想要什么
She knows what she wants.
-她聪明 能干 -无意冒犯
- She's smart, capable. - All due respect,
你根本不知道养大一个聋儿是什么感受
you have no idea what it's like to raise a deaf child.
这个世界很危险 佐伊
The world is a dangerous place, Zoey.
那倒是
That's true.
但你也告诉我 每天都是恩赐
But you also told me that every day is a gift,
她也不是个小姑娘了
and she's not a little girl anymore,
所以你不觉得已经到了她自己决定的时候吗
so don't you think it's time that she makes her own choices?
走自己的路
Breathes her own breaths?
我想告诉你点事
I wanted to tell you something.
我得到了一份六楼的工作
I got offered a job on the sixth floor.
你申请了别的工作
You applied for another job?
不不 是我
No, no. I was...
艾娃·普莱斯来挖角了
recruited, actually, by Ava Price.
她想让我去管理他的工程技术部
She wants me to manage her whole engineering team.
这太厉害了 麦克斯 恭喜你
That's huge, Max. Congratulations.
谢谢 确实是个大好机会
Thank you. It's a pretty great opportunity.
你觉得我该接受吗
You think I should take it?
作为你的上司 失去你我很不舍 但是
As your boss, it'll be very hard to lose you, but
作为你朋友 我怎么能让你拒绝呢
as your friend, how could I tell you not to take it?
那之前那个对我唱
And what about the Zoey
《我属于你》的佐伊呢
who sang "I'm Yours" to me?
她...
She's...
会想念每天坐在你对面的日子
gonna miss sitting across from you every day.
但她不会阻止你追求自己的梦想
But she'd never stop you from going after what you want.
这是正确答案吗
Was that the right answer?
不 但让我知道了我的答案
No, but it just gave me mine.
舒展手臂向上来
Take it up all the way.
-抬手 抬手 -我觉得
- And lift, and lift. - You know, I think
我真的感觉到内啡肽发挥作用了
I do actually feel the endorphins kicking in.
我也是
So do I,
我也不喜欢 但你看起来好多了
and I don't think I like it, but you seem better.
我今早跟一个超酷的女孩在一起
Well, I was hanging out with this super-cool girl this morning,
她听不见 所以你会以为她的生活很艰难
and you'd think her life would hard 'cause she's deaf,
但她很清楚 搞明白了生活的真谛
but she's got it, like, all figured out.
而我是那个低沉地坐再悲伤中的人
And I'm the one sitting there all down in the dumps
只因为我偶尔大声唱歌♥
because I occasionally sing
或听见别人♥大♥声唱歌♥ 那算什么事啊
or hear someone sing out loud? What's up with that?
听说过白人特权这个说法吗
Ever heard of the term "white privilege"?
总之 她激励了我
Anyways, she totally motivated me
让我鼓起勇气对西蒙说出实话
to go to Simon and speak my truth,
我告诉他
and I told him
我不会再陷入这种情况了
I am not going to get stuck in this pattern anymore.
他反应如何
And how'd he react to that?
不知道
No idea.
但说真的 我没事
But honestly, I'm okay.
我确实不开心
I mean, I'm bummed,
但也许西蒙只是露水情缘
but maybe Simon was just a flirtation,
在我们俩生命中的特殊时期
you know, a special moment in time for both of us.
这么说来你没崩溃吗
So does this mean you're not broken?
不 我绝对崩得碎碎的
Well, no, I'm definitely broken,
但至少这让我开始感觉好些了
but at least this is starting to feel better.
天呐 我累了
God, I'm tired.
抬手
And lift!
妈妈
谢谢你帮豪伊 你♥爸♥爸似乎很开心
你现在能过来吗
想让你看点东西
我总觉得
You know, I always thought
我坐在这些东西里会显得很帅
that I would look good in one of these things,
但我不确定 我可以... 佐伊你来了
but I wasn't sure. I mean, I could--Oh, hey, Zoey.
-这是什么 -艾米丽给我们买♥♥了升降椅
- What's all this? - Emily bought us a chairlift.
现在米奇可以安全地上下楼梯
Now Mitch can move safely up the stairs
也不用人背了
without being carried.
我们又能睡在一起了
And we can sleep in the same bed together
像以前一样
like we used to.
这真是太棒了 艾米丽
That is really amazing, Emily.
不仅是棒 太贵重了
It's more than amazing. It's way too much.
我出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Hey, I did not sell my soul
去干公♥司♥法可不能空手而归
and go into corporate law for nothing.
我这么做 是为了能给家人买♥♥豪华礼物
I did it so I can buy my family extravagant gifts.
这样她就能彻底碾压我
And so that she can lord it over me
说自己是养家糊口的人
that she's the main breadwinner.
这就像是升降椅界的兰博基尼啊
This thing is like the Lamborghini of chairlifts, okay?
在价格方面 不是速度上
In price, not in speed.
我还得坐几趟再回家
I got a few more of these runs left before I'm outta here.
用普通的手电筒有什么不好吗
What's wrong with just using a regular flashlight?
我想肯定会很酷 但是
Yeah, I'm sure it would be very cool, but--
怎么回事
What's going on in here?
我们只是在争吵
We're just fighting over whether or not
她是否该带红外线护目镜去非洲
she should bring infrared goggles to Africa.
我猜肯尼亚又提上日程了
So I'm guessing Kenya's back on.
没错
Yes.
我搭应每周和他
I promised I would video chat with him
视频通话一次
over a cell phone once a week
希望能让他安心点
if it would make him feel better.
我先声明下
Yeah, for the record,
我说了可以每隔一周视频通话
I told her that we could do it every other week,
但她说能看出我内心在滴血
but she could tell I was dying inside.
真令人兴奋 对吧
It's that thrilling, right?
-好了 -现在我要...
- All right. - Yeah, right now...
我当然会想你
Of course I will miss you,
但不足给你买♥♥红外线护目镜
but not enough to buy you infrared goggles.
BGM: Happier
♪近来的我 思绪难平♪
♪ Lately, I've been, I've been thinking ♪
♪我愿你能更幸福♪
♪ I want you to be happier ♪
♪我愿你能更幸福♪
♪ I want you to be happier ♪
♪当清晨来临♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪我们看见自己♪
♪ When we see what we become ♪
♪清冷的微光 我们如风中火絮♪
♪ In the cold light of day, we're a flame in the wind ♪
♪不是我们争执的怒火♪
♪ Not the fire that we begun ♪
♪每次争吵♪
♪ Every argument ♪
♪每句覆水难收♪
♪ Every word we can't take back ♪
♪因为尽管跌宕起伏♪
♪ 'Cause with all that has happened ♪
♪我们仍知故事结局♪
♪ I think that we both know the way this story ends ♪
♪哪怕只有一分钟♪
♪ Then only for a minute ♪
♪我想改变心意♪
♪ I want to change my mind ♪
♪因为这感觉不对♪
♪ 'Cause this just don't feel right to me ♪
♪我想让你打起精神♪
♪ I want to raise your spirit ♪
♪我想让你微笑♪
♪ I want to see you smile ♪
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表