剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
- Guys. - He just always loved
户外活动 我说不好
being outside, and I don't know.
我以为一点新鲜空气
I thought maybe a little fresh air--
会让他得肺炎
Might give him pneumonia?
他没事 佐伊
He's fine, Zoey.
怎么了 亲爱的 你没事吧
What's the matter, sweetie? You okay?
没事 只是一直有些头疼
Yeah, I've just been getting headaches
最近眼睛也有点疼
and maybe a little bit of eye pain lately.
我想肯定没事
I'm sure it's nothing.
所以你没有觉得
Oh, so you're not thinking
你可能患有和你♥爸♥爸一样的病
that you have what your father has?
我可能怀疑过一两次
I mean, it might have crossed my mind once or twice.
直到一年前 他也没有出现任何症状
He didn't show symptoms until about a year ago,
然后先是身体平衡的问题
and it started with balance issues
接着是语言障碍 非应激性头疼
and speech problems, not stress headaches.
如果你真的很担心 去看医生 做一下核磁共振
But, if you're really worried, go see a doctor, and get an MRI.
不可能 你知道我有幽闭恐惧症
No way. You know how claustrophobic I am.
你♥爸♥也一样
Well, so is your father,
但他从一月起做过七次了
and he's had seven since January.
再做三次 我们都能拿一套牛排刀了
Three more, we get a set of steak knives.
没那么可怕
They're not that scary.
你确定这不是
Are you sure this isn't
某种精密的传送装置
an elaborate teleportation device
会把我送去平行宇宙的那种
that's going to take me to some parallel universe?
看情况 你想去哪
Depends. Where do you want to go?
除了这里哪儿都行
I'm gonna vote for anywhere but here.
你会听到一些撞击声
Uh, now, you're gonna hear some banging,
如果你愿意 可以听音乐
uh, but you can listen to music if you like.
我们有声破天 潘多拉
We've got Spotify, Pandora,
苹果音乐 谷歌♥市场
Apple Music, Google Play.
无所谓 放什么都行
Doesn't matter. Play anything.
我就想早点做完结束
I just want to get this over with.
开始了
Here we go.
超酷的核磁共振歌♥单
我本来想听些更令人放松的歌♥
Mm, I think I was hoping for something a little bit more relaxing.
有没有别的音乐...
Do you have anything that's not this...
天啊 地震了
Oh, God, an earthquake.
这样是正常的吗
Is this supposed to be happening?!
你和爸爸感觉到地震了吗
Hey, did you and Dad feel that earthquake?
你们没事吧
Are you guys all right?
我们没事 屋子摇晃了一下
Oh, we're fine. The house shook a little bit.
你♥爸♥爸好像以为他在坐过山车
I think your dad thought he was on a roller coaster.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我刚遇到了最疯狂的事
The craziest thing just happened to me.
♪在我正值花样年华♪
♪ When I was young ♪
我正在做核磁共振...
I was in the middle of the MRI--
♪我从不需要任何人♪
♪ I never needed anyone ♪
佐伊
Zoey?
♪欢爱只为寻乐♪
♪ Making love was just for fun ♪
佐伊
Zoey?
♪那些日子已一去不复返♪
♪ Those days are gone ♪
你刚才对我唱歌♥了吗
Uh, were you just singing to me?
没有 为什么这么问
No. Why?
♪独自生活♪
♪ Living alone ♪
♪时常想起往日好友♪
♪ I think of all the friends I've known ♪
♪但每当我打电♥话♥联♥系♥他们♪
♪ But when I dial the telephone ♪
♪总是没人在家♪
♪ Nobody's home ♪
那听起来太哀伤了
That sounds really sad.
-你到底在说什么 -你又在说什么
- What are you talking about? - What are you talking about?
♪孤单一人♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪我不愿孤单一人♪
♪ Don't wanna be all by myself ♪
♪不愿再感受孤独♪
♪ Anymore ♪
佐伊
Zoey?
在 我在 抱歉
Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm here. I'm sorry.
我只是有觉得有点异样
I'm just, um, feeling a little strange right now.
那今天就别上班了
Well, take the rest of the day off.
回家去 你得照顾好你自己
Really, go home. You need to take care of yourself.
-♪型男♪ -♪帅哥♪
- ♪ What a man ♪ - ♪ What a man ♪
-♪狼狗♪ -♪让我春心萌动♪
- ♪ What a man ♪ - ♪ What a mighty good man ♪
♪再呐喊一次♪
♪ Say it again now ♪
♪潇洒 翘屁♪
♪ What a man, what a man ♪
♪威猛 令我膝盖发软♪
♪ What a man, What a mighty good man ♪
♪他就是男神♪
♪ Yes, he is ♪
♪帮帮我♪
♪ Help ♪
♪我需要别人帮助♪
♪ I need somebody ♪
♪帮帮我♪
♪ Help ♪
♪不是谁都能帮我♪
♪ Not just anybody ♪
♪帮帮我♪
♪ Help ♪
♪你知道我需要别人♪
♪ You know I need someone ♪
♪帮帮我♪
♪ Help ♪
♪当年 我还未经岁月摧残♪
♪ When I was younger, so much younger than today ♪
♪我从来不需要任何人帮助♪
♪ I never needed anybody's help in any way ♪
♪但那种日子早已过去 我已丧失自信♪
♪ But now these days are gone, I'm not so self-assured ♪
♪如今我已改变心意♪
♪ Now I find I've changed my mind ♪
♪敞开心门♪
♪ And opened up the doors ♪
♪你能帮我吗 我心情低落♪
♪ Help me if you can, I'm feeling down ♪
♪有你陪在身旁 我感激不尽♪
♪ And I do appreciate you being round ♪
♪请拉我一把 从低谷中爬起♪
♪ Help me get my feet back on the ground ♪
♪求你 帮帮我♪
♪ Won't you please, please help me♪ ♪
♪如今 我的生活天翻地覆♪
♪ And now my life has changed in, oh, so many ways ♪
♪独♥立♥自主荡然无存♪
♪ My independence seems to vanish in the haze ♪
♪但偶尔 不安感侵袭♪
♪ But every now and then, I feel so insecure ♪
♪我知道 我从未如此需要你♪
♪ I know that I just need you like I've never done before ♪
♪你能帮我吗 我心情低落♪
♪ Help me if you can, I'm feeling down ♪
♪有你陪在身旁 我感激不尽♪
♪ And I do appreciate you being round ♪
♪请拉我一把 从低谷中爬起♪
♪ Help me get my feet back on the ground ♪
♪求你 帮帮我♪
♪ Won't you please, please help me♪
♪你能帮我吗♪
♪ Help me if you can ♪
♪我心情低落 (帮帮我)♪
♪ I'm feeling down (Help) ♪
♪有你陪在身旁 我感激不尽♪
♪ And I do appreciate you being round ♪
♪请拉我一把 从低谷中爬起♪
♪ Help me get my feet back on the ground ♪
♪求你 帮帮我♪
♪ Won't you please, please help me♪ ♪
♪帮帮我 帮帮我♪
♪ Help me, help me ♪
搞毛啊
What the...
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第一集
♪依靠我♪
♪ Lean on me ♪
♪当你感到脆弱♪
♪ When you're not strong ♪
♪我会做你的朋友♪
♪ And I'll be your friend ♪
♪陪你度过难关♪
♪ I'll help you carry on ♪
♪因为每个人♪
♪ For it won't be long ♪
♪总有♪
♪ Till I'm gonna need ♪
♪需要依靠别人之时♪
♪ Somebody to lean on ♪
你为什么现在唱歌♥
Why are you singing right now?
因为我很喜欢这首歌♥ 而且唱出来很爽
Because I love that song, and it feels good to sing it.
所以你不是特别对我唱的吗
So you weren't just singing that to me specifically?
我为什么要对你唱歌♥ 你都不喜欢我
Why would I be singing to you? You don't even like me.
这事并没有下过定论
That's never been officially documented.
佐伊 你还好吗 你需要...
Zoey, are you okay? Do you need some--
千万别说"帮助"这词 求你了
Ahh! Don't say the word "Help." I'm begging you.
请进 别"客气"啊
Please, come on in.
要喝点什么吗 水
Can I get you anything? Water?
伏特加还是阿普唑仑[抗抑郁药]Vodka? Xanax?
好吧 也许我确实需要帮助
Okay, maybe I do need help,
因为我觉得自己疯了
because I think I'm going crazy.
你想跟我说说吗
Did you want to tell me about it?
人们都在对着我唱歌♥ 莫
People are singing to me, Mo.
整个社区的人刚刚给我唱了一整首披头士的歌♥
An entire neighborhood just sang a whole Beatles song to me.
问个小问题 你最近是否吸收或
Quick question. Did you recently imbibe
摄入了什么"药用"类型的店里买♥♥来的东西
or ingest anything that came from a "Medicinal" Type shop?
没有 我只知道前一秒
No. All I know is that, one second,
我还在做核磁共振 下一秒
I'm getting an MRI, and, the next second--
完全陌生的人在唱约翰·列侬给你听
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表