剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
But I do get your point.
我觉得 或许目前发生的事情
I think that, um, maybe what's happening
正在说明自己做的每一个决定
is that every single one of these decisions
都是为了让自己更能容易
just feels like it's moving me a little closer to,
接受他的离开
...to him being gone,
让自己更能
and to it all...
接受现实
being real.
就是这样 这非常真实 宝贝
Well, it is. It's very real, babe.
而且 而且没人能替你承受这个重担
And--and no one can take that burden from you.
就像是你必须穿的
It's just something you gotta wear, like a--
一件肥大的煤渣色毛衣
a giant cinderblock sweater.
不管怎么样 你
Well, for what it's worth, you--
你似乎穿起来很得体
you seem to be wearing it very well.
听着 我...
Look, I--I--I...
我可以给你
I could give you a...
给你上一课 看你从失去中收获了什么
a big lecture on all the things you gain from loss--
共情能力 欣赏能力
Empathy, appreciation,
顽强的意志 坚韧不拔的品质
strength, resilience.
不过我们首先必须帮你挺过难关
But we just gotta get you through this first.
但我并不想挺过去
The thing is I don't really want to get through it.
这才是最难的部分 玛姬女士
Here's the hard part, Miss Maggie.
恐怕这由不得你
I'm afraid it's not up to you.
人生就是一趟永不停息的烦人列车
It's an awful train that doesn't make stops,
而且无论你希望与否 它总在前进
and it's going, whether you want it to or not.
但话说回来
Still...
如果这能让你更舒心
if it makes you feel any better...
我已经上车好久了
I've been on it for quite a while now,
我很欢迎你来坐在我身边
and you're welcome to come sit next to me
随时都行
any time you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
是佐伊
Oh, it's Zoey.
进展得如何
感觉还不错
这个中立之地真让人惊讶 琼
Pretty dramatic choice for a neutral ground here, Joanie.
这可是个杀人的绝佳场所
This would be a great place to kill someone.
天哪 我们确实很像
Oh, God. We do think alike.
我们有个问题
Uh, we have a problem.
你团队里有人一直把信息泄露
Someone from your team has been leaking information
给四层
down to the 4th floor.
-是麦克斯吗 -不 是里夫
- Is it Max? - No, it's Leif.
那可严重违反了职业道德
Well, that's a massive ethics violation.
里夫必须立刻离职
Leif needs to be let go immediately.
他的行为的确不明智
Well, what he did was stupid,
但我不想让他离职
but I'd rather not let him go.
他曾在我的团队待了七年
He worked on my team for seven years.
我能自己处理好这件事
I think I can handle it directly.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
而不是利用这个纰漏攻击我们
Instead of just using our work against us?
我的确喜欢竞争 但我喜欢公平竞争
Well, I love a fight, but uh...I like to fight fair.
现在实现不了了 对决被毁了
Can't do that now. The bake-off's poisoned.
所以你想怎么处理
So what do you want to do about it?
或许里夫这样做有一部分是我的错
Maybe what Leif did is partially my fault.
我不确定我们一直
I don't know that we've always
能打造出最健康的工作环境
created the healthiest work environment,
所以我想 作为公♥司♥里地位最高的两个女人
so I thought, as the top two ranking women in this company,
这一次联手合作怎么样
what if we band together for once?
给他们看看做事的新方式
Show them a different way to get things done?
谢谢你在午休期间来见我
Thanks for meeting me on your lunch break.
说给我自己的 在换掉锁之前确保
Note to self--make sure boyfriend's stuff
把公♥寓♥中男友的所有东西都扔出去了
is out of the apartment before you change the locks.
你真觉得他会在面试中途
Hey, you really think he's gonna get into it with you
跟你谈这件事吗
in the middle of a big audition?
孩子 我们并不知道他能做什么
Child, we have no idea what he's capable of.
所以我会冷静地把跳舞包还给艾迪
So I'm going to calmly give him back his dance bag,
然后将艾迪永远移出我的生活
and then have Eddie out of my life once and for all.
好吧 不堪入目
Okay, that was pretty rough.
但我还是需要你们动作更干净利落些
Um, I'm gonna need for you guys to be cleaner,
-更有动感一些 -他在这
- more dynamic... - There he is.
把头都抬起来 这些人可以
...keep your heads up. Uh, these are yesses, please.
接着下一组
So next group.
我马上就回来 你能帮我拿着这个吗
I'll be right back. Will you hold this?
BGM: Issues
♪我嫉妒心强 我过分热情♪
♪ I'm jealous, I'm overzealous ♪
♪我难过时心灰意冷♪
♪ When I'm down, I get real down ♪
♪我心花怒放时无法停止♪
♪ When I'm high, I don't come down ♪
♪我会生气♪
♪ I get angry ♪
♪宝贝 相信我♪
♪ Baby, believe me ♪
♪我可以像这样爱你♪
♪ I could love you just like that ♪
♪也可以尽快离开你♪
♪ And I could leave you just as fast ♪
♪但你无权评判我♪
♪ But you don't judge me ♪
♪要是如此 宝贝 我也会评判你♪
♪ 'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too ♪
♪不 你无权评判我♪
♪ No, you don't judge me ♪
♪要是如此 宝贝 我也会评判你♪
♪ 'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too ♪
好了 停一下 不好意思
Okay, stop, stop, stop. Excuse me.
嗨 我不知道你注意到了没有
Hi. I don't know if you've noticed,
但现在我们正在试镜呢
but we're actually in the middle of an audition right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
很好 换舞步
Great. Let's switch lines.
♪因为我有自己的烦恼♪
♪ 'Cause I got issues ♪
♪但是你也一样♪
♪ But you got 'em, too ♪
♪倾诉给我吧♪
♪ So give 'em all to me ♪
♪我也会向你倾诉♪
♪ And I'll give mine to you ♪
♪回首我们的过往♪
♪ Bask in the glory ♪
♪总有争吵与摩擦♪
♪ Of all our problems ♪
♪因为我们的爱♪
♪ 'Cause we got the kind of love ♪
♪能解决所有问题♪
♪ It takes to solve 'em ♪
♪我的确有些烦恼♪
♪ Yeah, I got issues ♪
♪其中之一是我如此需要你♪
♪ And one of them is how bad I need you ♪
这是你的东西
There's your stuff.
删了我的号♥码
Lose my number.
我们不必走到这一步 莫
It doesn't have to go down like this, Mo.
但已经到这一步了
But it does.
莫
Mo.
我刚刚听见你对艾迪唱歌♥
I just heard you sing to Eddie,
我真不想告诉你
and I hate to break it to you,
但听起来好像你压根没准备好
but it didn't sound like you were anywhere near ready
和他分手
to break up with him.
我准备好了 太多问题了
Oh, but I am. Too many issues there.
谁的问题
On whose part?
我只是觉得你们应该一起努力
I just think maybe you should work through the issues
尝试解决这些问题
together and try to push through them.
-就像你和麦克斯一样 -什么 那是
- Oh? Like you did with Max? - What? That's--
不不 不谈这个了 拜拜
No, no, not having this conversation. Bye bye now.
这是两码事
It's not the same thing.
现在是什么情况
What is happening right now?
我不知道 但我不喜欢
I don't know, but I don't like it.
佐伊
Hey, Zoey.
你知道这是怎么回事吗
You have any idea what this is about?
不清楚 但如果琼和艾娃想和我们谈话
No, but if Joan and Ava want to talk to all of us together,
要么事关"晴鸣"
it's either about The Chirp,
要么世界末日来了
or it's the first sign of the apocalypse.
-佐伊 -麦克斯
- Zoey. - Max.
大家坐下来吧
Could everyone please take a seat?
众所周知 这些年来
As most of you know over the years,
4楼和6楼
the 4th and 6th floor have had
竞争十分激烈
their fair share of heated battles.
但是这些友好的竞争
But these friendly competitions
只会分♥裂♥我们
have only served to divide us,
但真♥相♥是
when the truth is,
我们是一个团队
we are one big team.
因此 与其隐瞒信息
So rather than hiding information,
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表