剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
谢谢你让我在你家做早餐
Thanks for letting me make breakfast at your place.
还有吃我的食物
Mm, and eat my food?
对啦 没错
That, too.
我会去超♥市♥的...
I will go to the supermarket...
总有一天 你跳得怎么样了
one day. How's it going in there?
不太好 我之所以搬出
Not good. You know, the reason why I pulled out
我全套旧健身器材
all of my old workout equipment
以及这卷80年代有氧健身操录影带
and this sublime '80s aerobic video
是为了增加你的内啡肽 让你开心一点
was to get your endorphins up to make you feel better,
你却在那边炒鸡蛋
and you're in there scrambng eggs.
我太郁闷了 没心情运动 莫
I am too depressed to exercise, Mo.
我昨天毁了我整个人生
I ruined my entire life yesterday.
至少
At least that whole
把你内心所想大声唱出来这事已经结束了
singing your feelings out loud thing's over, right?
对 我的超能力似乎恢复正常了
Yeah, my powers seem to be back to normal.
如果邻居边在心里高歌♥《雨伞》
I mean, if you call a neighbor heart-singing "Umbrella"
边踏入雨中也叫正常的话
as they step out into the rain normal.
我只会觉得选那首歌♥毫无新意
I just call that uninspired.
我不知道今天该对麦克斯和西蒙说什么
I have no idea what I'm supposed to say to Max and Simon today.
同时对两个男人动心 这有可能吗
Is it possible to have feelings for two guys at the same time?
当然啦 我就试过同时喜欢上两个男人
Absolutely. I liked two guys once.
一个叫布莱伦 另一个叫布莱恩
One was named Byron. The other one was named Bryan.
情况一度非常复杂
It got very complicated.
我就是觉得老天爷
I just feel like the universe
一直叫我选麦克斯 但如果真是那样
keeps pointing me to Max, but if that's the case,
我又为何朝思暮想着西蒙
then why can't I stop thinking about Simon?
因为小心心歌♥曲最诚实
Because the heart song wants what the heart song wants, my love.
我希望西蒙想要我
And I want Simon to want me.
真的
I do.
我知道我不应该 因为...
And I know I shouldn't, because--
他订婚了
He's an engaged man?
-他接吻时可不像有主了的男人 -确实
- He doesn't kiss like one. - No, he does not,
所以我才需要知道他的想法
which is why I need to know what he's thinking.
那就去问他啊 别再折磨自己和无辜的我了
Well, then, go ask him, and stop torturing you and me,
去问清楚 我们都需要知道
and go get the clarity you and we need.
好主意
Good idea.
我去看我爸
I'm gonna go visit my dad.
之后
And then after,
我就去找西蒙问清楚
I am gonna go get clarity from Simon.
至少到那时我就知道我的立场了
At least then I know where I stand.
小心...脚下
Watch your st...ep.
我的旧腿媚施在地上
My old Thighmaster is down there
还有我的摇摆铃和健腹轮
and my Shake Weight and my ab roller.
我真的不该再看电视购物乱买♥♥了
Oh, I should really stop watching QVC.
-我的手指 -我给你拿点冰块
- My finger. - I'ma get you some ice.
你好 玛姬
Hi, Maggie.
这是你之前问我借的充气床
Here's the air mattress you asked to borrow.
谢谢你 艾米莉
Thank you, Emily.
老实说
Full disclosure:
我和大卫买♥♥这个是为了去露营娱乐
David and I bought it for a fun camping trip,
然后我们都意识到 我们讨厌露营和娱乐
and then we both realized we hate camping and fun.
什么都比
Well, anything is better
我现在睡的办公椅强
than the office chair I've been sleeping in
我已经睡了一周半了
for the last week and a half.
你真得这样为难自己吗
Do you really have to keep doing this to yourself?
我和米奇已经同床共枕了40多年
Mitch and I have slept in the same bed together for over 40 years,
如果不跟他睡在一个房♥间
and it would just feel too strange
会感觉很奇怪
to not be in the same room with him.
能不能叫豪伊背他上楼
Well, how about having Howie carry him up the stairs?
如果他又摔倒就惨了
Yeah, it would be so horrible if he fell again,
而且米奇会觉得被人背来背去
and I think that Mitch feels that being carried is--
有失尊严
is too demeaning.
但我不是在抱怨啦
But I'm not complaining.
我不想错过任何一刻
I don't want to miss a single moment.
我觉得这很美好
Well, I think it's really beautiful,
你愿意付出这么大努力跟你丈夫一起睡
the lengths you're willing to go to sleep with your husband.
上周我把大卫赶出了我们卧室三次
I kicked David out of our room three times last week
因为他的脚碰到了我的
because his feet touched mine.
世事难料
Well, you never know.
也许有一天 你会想念他的脚
One of these days, you might miss those feet.
亲密在婚姻中非常重要
Intimacy is very important in a marriage.
说不定是最重要的
It's maybe the most important thing.
那你会觉得我和大卫
So you would say it's a bad sign then
这么久没上过床是个坏征兆吗
that David and I haven't had sex in--
已经有好几个月了
in months?
这当然不是好事
Well, it ain't great.
我只是习惯了大卫主动求欢
I'm just used to David being the one who initiates,
而他很久没主动过了
and he hasn't really done that in a while.
艾米莉 拜托 你可是现代女性
Emily, come on. You're a modern woman.
别等他主动
Don't wait for him.
你要告诉他你想要什么
You gotta just tell him what you want.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你今早感觉如何
How you feeling this morning?
提醒你一下
Be warned.
我会更经常来看你的
I'm gonna start dropping by more often.
我要吸取你天生的正能量
I need to absorb your natural positivity
像暴脾气的吸血鬼一样 把它全部吸光
and feed off of it like a grumpy vampire.
佐伊 你还好吗
Hey, Zoey. How's it going?
说实话
Uh, honestly.
我想我骨折了
I think I'm broken.
这是用胶带缠了个冰棒吗
Is that duct tape and a popsicle stick?
没错
Yep.
很机智 但没什么用 我来吧
It's resourceful, but useless. May I?
掌指关节处的伸肌腱发炎了
Inflammation in the extensor tendon at the MCP joint.
怎么弄伤的
How'd that happen?
我被运动器械绊倒了
I, uh, tripped over an exercise device.
我试着躲开孔雀标本
I tried to break my fall on a taxidermied peacock,
但结果摔在了迪斯科球上
but I landed on a disco ball instead.
你的健身房♥听起来很棒
Wow, your gym sounds amazing.
我想你没有骨折 但你把它折腾地不轻
Well, I don't think it's broken, but you jammed it pretty good.
我就用这个小木条把它固定住
I'll just immobilize it with this actual splint,
这应该有用
and that should do the trick.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"轮到我了"
"My turn"?
自从我学会走路 每当我摔跤受伤
We have a ritual that we've been doing
我们都会进行一个仪式
ever since I could walk and fall and hurt myself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
疯狂的是 这真的有效
The crazy thing is, it actually works.
我猜爸爸们总有方法
I guess dads just have a way
能让你感觉好一点
of making you feel better, you know?
我炉子上还煮着东西呢
I left something on the stove.
我说错话了吗
What did I say?
BGM: The Sound of Silence
♪你好 黑暗 我的老朋友♪
♪ Hello, darkness, my old friend ♪
♪我又来跟你聊天了♪
♪ I've come to talk with you again ♪
♪因为幻觉慢慢涌现♪
♪ Because a vision softly creeping ♪
♪趁我熟睡时播了种♪
♪ Left its seeds while I was sleeping ♪
♪幻觉在我脑海中生根发芽♪
♪ And the vision that was planted in my brain ♪
♪一直缠绕着我♪
♪ Still remains ♪
♪伴随着沉默之声♪
♪ Within the sound of silence ♪
♪在明亮的灯光下 我看见♪
♪ And in the naked light I saw ♪
♪成千上万的人 或许更多♪
♪ Ten thousand people, maybe more ♪
♪人们言而不语♪
♪ People talking without speaking ♪
♪人们听而不闻♪
♪ People hearing without listening ♪
♪人们写着歌♥♪
♪ People writing songs ♪
♪却分享不了心中的声音♪
♪ That voices never share ♪
♪没有人敢♪
♪ And no one dared ♪
♪打扰这沉默之声♪
♪ Disturb the sound of silence ♪
♪在这沉默之声中低语♪
♪ And whispered in the sound of silence ♪
我刚刚听见豪伊唱歌♥了...
So I just heard Howie sing...
而且你跟他一起唱了
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表