剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Oh, I'm so sorry. I was--
我很想和你一起玩呢
I was really looking forward to hanging with you.
我明白 我也是 但很快会见的
I know. Me, too, but I will see you soon.
你有没有发现
I don't know if you've noticed,
最近我经常在你和爸爸家
but I tend to hang out at your house a lot.
今晚谁和爸爸待一起
Who's gonna be with Dad tonight?
保罗今晚来
Oh, Paul is coming in
他从波特兰回来过周末
from Portland to spend the weekend.
太好了 我很喜欢保罗 爸爸肯定会高兴的
Oh, great. I love Paul. That'll make Dad happy.
等等 你能问问杰茜卡
Oh, wait. Can you just check with Jessica
看她喜欢不喜欢那种花
to see if she likes those
喜欢我就把它们放到外边了 谢谢
before I put them out? Thank you.
你现在和杰茜卡在一块 她看着不开心吗
Are you with Jessica right now? Does she seem upset?
没有 不过她之前要你手♥机♥号♥来着
No, but she did ask for your number earlier.
-她为什么不直接问西蒙 -你让我帮你问问吗
- Why didn't she ask Simon? - Do you want me to ask her?
不 不用了
No! Nope.
妈我得上班了
Um, listen, Mom, I gotta work.
晚上玩得开心点 是你应得的
Uh, have fun tonight. You've earned it.
哥们 那里有开放式吧台
Bro, it's gonna be an open bar,
你知道西蒙一直都高端大气上档次
and you know Simon's a top-shelf kinda guy,
等等 西蒙也邀请了你们
Wait. Simon invited you guys
去他的订婚聚会了吗
to his engagement party, too?
怎么了 你觉得西蒙不会
Why? You can't believe Simon
有我们这种酷炫的朋友吗
would have friends as cool as us?
对 我不理解的点是那个
Yeah, that's where my confusion lies.
告诉你也行 我们教会西西
If you must know, we taught Si-Si
游戏区的大蜜蜂街机怎么通关
how to beat Galaga in the game area,
之后我们关系就很铁了
and we've been tight ever since.
你们当面叫过他西西吗
Have you ever called him Si-Si to his face?
我们在朝那一步发展
We are building to that.
各位 我一直在告诉大家
People, I keep telling you,
我需要下一个爆火的新创意
I need to hear the next big idea.
你们想出什么了
What have you got for me?
琼 我想出来了 我有张"能报天气的
Joan, right here. I got this "Robot dog
机器狗"创意的纸条一直在我裤子后兜里
that can tell the weather" idea in my back pocket.
不错 就继续放在后兜里吧
Okay, keep it in your back pocket.
我没明白 这有什么难的
I don't get it. How hard can it be to come up
想出一个打破业界格局
with something game-changing,
心思巧妙具有革命性的主意
brilliant, and revolutionary?
全世界都在等待 我也是
The world is waiting. So am I.
佐伊 我有别的事要交给你
Zoey, uh, I have another work thing for you.
来
Come.
为什么是机器狗
Why a robot dog?
一个机器人不就行了 难道你还想遛它吗
Why not just a robot? What, do you have to walk it?
对啊 它这样才能充电
Yeah. That's how it charges.
我撒谎了 不是工作上的事
I lied. It's not about work.
你今晚有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
我本来打算去
Oh, I was planning on going to
西蒙的订婚派对
Simon's engagement party,
但现在不打算去了
but that's no longer the case.
好吧 他也邀请了我
Okay, yeah, I was invited to that, too,
但我对于整晚和一群20多岁的人
but I have no interest in hanging out with a bunch
一起谈论手工啤酒毫无兴趣
of 20-somethings talking about artisanal beer all night.
解释一下 我们也谈论坚果牛奶
In our defense, we also talk about nut milk.
但我确实想做些事情
Um, but I do want to do something,
来庆祝
since I am celebrating,
我今早签了离婚协议书
I just signed my divorce papers this morning.
这真的很让人兴奋
So, it's pretty exciting,
既然你有空的话 我就派辆车接你
and since you're free, I'll send a car.
你说什么 你要...
I'm sorry. You'll...
派辆车来接我
send a car to me?
没错 那样我们就不用担心开车了
Yes, so that we don't have to worry about driving and--
那我们两个就可以一起出去玩了
So we can go out together, the two of us?
我不知道为什么气氛变得有点怪 但没错
I don't know why this got weird, but yeah.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
太好了
That sounds good.
你忙吗
You busy?
只是在准备今晚的发言
Just working on a speech for tonight.
我有时间
Um, I got some time.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thanks.
我只是想知道
I was just wondering, um,
你是怎么跟杰茜卡说昨晚的事的
what did you tell Jessica about last night?
我什么都没跟她说 为什么这么问
I didn't tell her anything. Why?
因为她整个早上都在给我发信息 打电♥话♥
'Cause she's been texting and calling me all morning.
是吗
She has?
你回复她了吗
And did you answer her?
没有 我想先跟你谈谈
No. I wanted to talk to you first.
我猜可能是我昨晚去你家时
I guess she could have woke up
她醒来发现我不在 起了疑心
while I was at your place and got suspicious.
或者可能是她追踪了我的手♥机♥ 发现了我在那里
Or maybe she tracked my phone and saw where I was.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
我只知道这让我觉得
I just know that it's making me
有点不太舒服
a little bit uncomfortable,
所以我决定
which is why I've decided
今晚不参加你们的订婚派对了
that I'm not going to go to your engagement party.
好吧
Okay.
这合情合理
I guess that makes sense.
要不这样吧
Tell you what.
你先别回复杰茜卡
Don't get back to Jessica just yet.
我会跟她谈谈 看看什么情况
I'll talk to her, see what's up.
很好 不错的谈话
Okay. Great talk.
今晚玩得开心
And have fun tonight.
替我吃个牛角肠仔包
And eat a pig in a blanket for me.
今晚会有牛角肠仔包吧 对吧
There will be pigs in a blanket, won't there?
佐伊 这是个高级派对
Zoey, this is a classy affair.
当然会有牛角肠仔包
Of course there'll be pigs in a blanket.
-不错 -是啊
- Cool. - Yeah.
杰茜卡
Jessica.
你来我办公室了 我工作的地方
Wow, you're here at my office, where I work.
我们工作的地方 这太棒了
Where we all work. That's great.
我见到你太高兴了
It's so great to see you.
你是来找西蒙的吗 他在
Are you looking for Simon? He's--
佐伊 我真的得跟你谈一会儿
Zoey, I really need to talk to you for a minute.
单独谈谈
Alone.
当然可以 听起来不错
Absolutely. Sounds good.
这边请
Um, right this way.
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第六集
斯帕克波恩特
有什么需要帮忙的吗 女士
So, what can I do you for madam.
是这样的
Well, here's the thing.
我计划在今晚的派对上给西蒙个小惊喜
I've planned a little surprise for Simon at the party tonight,
我需要你帮忙
and I need your help.
你打电♥话♥给我是为了这个吗
That's why you've been calling me?
我没有回电♥话♥
Oh, I didn't call you back,
是因为当时我在开会
because I've been in meetings.
一堆会议
So many meetings.
很抱歉这样突然冒出来打扰你
I'm so sorry to hit you up like this out of nowhere.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must think I'm a crazy person.
完全没有
Not at all.
你刚刚是问我 你是不是疯了吗
Are you crazy? You just asked.
你没疯
No.
我们...
Let's...
去会议室里聊吧
talk about it in the conference room.
金门咖啡厅
我本应该给你一些空间
I should've-- should've given you space.
我知道每个人都有自己的旅程
I understand everyone has their own journey and--
但如果我们的旅程终点相同
but if we--if our journeys take us to the same place,
我希望我们能好好相处
I want to know that we're on good terms.
我们都有不同的...
And we all have different-- I mean--
麦克斯 你为什么在这里踱步
Max? Why are you pacing around
跟我爸带我去买♥♥舞会衣服时一样
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表