剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
佐伊 谈谈我和我妻子的关系
Zoey, uh, tell me about my dynamic with my wife.
我其实不太习惯插手别人的事务
Um, I'm not exactly super comfortable chiming in.
但是
But...
举例来说
for example...
我不知道 你还记不记得有一次你和琼
I don't know. Do you remember the time when you and Joan
在新年前夜被困在阿斯彭的缆车里
were stuck in a gondola in Aspen on New Year's Eve
-而琼感觉 -好了
-and Joan was feeling-- - All right, all right.
-行了 到此为止吧 -你什么意思
- Okay, whoa. We're done here. - What do you mean?
我不知道为什么你感觉自己被迫
I'm not sure why you feel compelled
插手我们的婚姻事务
to inject yourself into our marriage...
查理
Charlie.
但如果你觉得你在帮忙
but if you think it's helping...
你就错了
you're wrong.
查理
Charlie!
琼 你想要多大空间都行
And, Joan, you can have all the space you want.
我会在费尔蒙酒店定个套房♥
I'm gonna take a suite at the Fairmont.
你完全不用担心
You don't have to worry about
我会去你的小型办公室派对了
me coming to your little office party.
琼 真是太对不起了
Joan, I'm so sorry.
我也对不起 这真的挺丢人的
I'm sorry. That's very embarrassing.
我会在这里守着
Uh, just, you know, um, I'll hold down the fort here,
根本不去想派对的事情
and don't even think about the party.
天啊 派对
Oh, God, the party.
什么都不要担心
Please don't worry about anything.
因为我会搞定的
'Cause I'll fix it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我都不知道他们有这种颜色
I didn't even know they made colors like that.
-各位 -怎么了
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
最新消息
So, quick update.
查理觉得这块表太好看了
Charlie thought the watch looked great,
并且他对我们的工作赞叹有加
and he was very impressed with all of our work here,
以至于他觉得这块表可以自行发布
so much so that he thought the watch could launch itself,
所以他不来参加活动了
and he dropped out of the event.
你做了什么
What did you do?
而且 那边的寿司是怎么回事
Hey, also, what's the deal with the sushi back there?
是先到先得吗 还是我可以去...
Is it first come, first serve, or am I allowed to--
-佐伊 -我现在不想说这些
- Zoey. - I don't want to get into it right now.
他就是来不了了
He just can't be here.
谁来不了了
Who can't be here?
因为如果有人取消预约的话
Because if we have a cancellation,
有很多人排队等着看查理展示手表呢
there's a massive wait list now that Charlie's demoing the watch.
出了点小问题
There has been a small hiccup.
你有没有可能在明晚之前找到另一个
Um, is there any possible chance you could replace Charlie
影响力很大的媒体大咖来代替查理呢
with another huge media influencer by tomorrow night?
BGM: No
♪我的名字是不 我的标志是不♪
♪ My name is no, my sign is no ♪
♪我号♥码也是不 你放弃吧♪
♪ My number is no, you need to let it go ♪
♪你放弃吧 你放弃吧♪
♪ You need to let it go, you need to let it go ♪
♪不 就是不 还是不 不不不♪
♪ Nah to the oh to the no, no, no ♪
♪我的名字是不 我的号♥码也是不♪
♪ My name is no, my number is no ♪
♪我的标志是不 你还是放弃吧♪
♪ My sign is no, you need to let it go ♪
♪你还是放弃吧 你还是放弃吧♪
♪ You need to let it go, You need to let it go ♪
♪不 就是不 还是不 不不不♪
♪ Nah to the oh to the no, no, no ♪
行
Um, yeah.
应该问题不大
It shouldn't be a problem.
我动用一下我的关系 试试看
Just pull out my contacts and start working on that.
好 好的 我的团队也可以帮忙
Cool, cool. Our team can help, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 大卫 我没事
Seriously, David, I'm fine.
你不用翘班来陪我买♥♥柠檬水
You did not have to leave work to take me on a lemonade run.
我知道 但你最近的担子太重了
I know, but you've got a lot on your plate,
即使现在跟爸爸沟通容易了许多
even if it is easier to communicate with Dad now.
容易吗
Oh, is it easier?
天哪 真好
Oh, perfect.
太好了 真的
Amazing, actually.
妈妈没关系的 我们可以找到更多柠檬水的
It's fine. Mom, we can find more lemonade.
我又一次地失败了
Chalk that up as another fail for me.
你说什么 你没有失败啊
What are you talking about? You're not--You're not failing.
我感觉我同时在做很多的事
I just feel like I am spinning a million plates at once,
但是你♥爸♥爸通过电脑
and the first thing that
跟我说的第一件事
your father wanted to tell me on that computer
就是一件我没有为他做的事
was about something I was not providing for him.
爸爸还没有恢复完全
Dad's not always fully there.
我们不知道他都在想些什么
We don't actually know what's going on in his head.
我知道 但是我以为他会说些好听的话
I know, but I thought he might say something sweet or tender.
但是没有 他说他想要喝饮料
Instead, he requested a beverage.
现在我连这也满足不了他
And now I can't even give him that.
三个街区之外有一家乔氏超♥市♥
There's a Trader Joe's three blocks from here.
那里一定有很多柠檬水
I'm sure they'll have plenty of lemonade.
但是你♥爸♥爸更喜欢这里的
But your father likes the one from here more.
你好
Hi, there.
你可以给我留几瓶吗
Um, could you spare a couple of bottles,
因为我觉得你们
because I think that you guys
把整个商店都搬光了
might have cleaned out the whole store?
是的 这是肯定的
Oh, no, we definitely did.
我们今晚要举♥行♥碧昂丝主题柠檬水派对
We're having this whole Beyoncé-themed lemonade party tonight,
因为那可是碧昂丝呀
because, duh, Beyoncé.
《Lemonade》是碧昂丝的一张专辑
但是 我丈夫真的很喜欢喝...
But, my husband really loves that--
老天 你怎么还在说这个
Wow, we're still talking about this?
不好意思 我们今晚会来很多人
I'm sorry. We're expecting a huge turnout tonight,
所以如果你的丈夫这么想喝柠檬水
so if your husband is dying for some lemonade,
你可以自己做
you can make it yourself.
你得给我三瓶
You're gonna give me three bottles
否则我就动手了
before I beat them out of you.
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
-你听到了 -妈 没必要
- You heard me. - Mom, it's.
我穿过的胸罩比你吃过的盐都多
I have bras older than you.
你这根本就不算怼人啊
That's not even a diss.
当然算 而且怼得很好
Oh, it's a diss. It's a damn diss!
你能来帮帮忙吗
You want to get in here?
妈 我们还是走吧
Mom, let's--Why don't we just get out of here?
-给柠檬水给我 -不可能
- Give me the damn lemonade. - Not a chance.
-我要把这个场面拍下来 -住手
- Okay, I'm getting this. - Stop it!
我们已经把你的行为录下来了 疯女人
We're getting this on tape just so you know, crazy lady.
我也把你们录下来了
Yeah, I'm getting it on tape, too.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
在哪儿呢
Where?
我联♥系♥的所有人要不就是没空
Everyone I've reached out to either isn't available or
要不就是不想当查理的替补
doesn't want to be a last-minute fill-in for Charlie.
美国亚马逊公♥司♥CEO
那杰夫·贝索斯
How 'bout Jeff Bezos...
他的侄女怎么样
...'s niece?
我认识凯蒂·扎克伯格
I-I know Katie Zuckerberg.
-和马克·扎克伯格没什么关系 -什么
- No relation to Mark. - What?
我不想说什么
All right, uh, I don't want to say anything,
但是我或许可以直接联♥系♥上宫本茂
but I may have a direct line to Shigeru Miyamoto.
最棒的游戏设计师 任天堂的灵魂人物
The best game designer ever? Mister Nintendo?
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you lead with that?
你怎么认识这种大人物的
Um, also how do you know such a big baller?
家里有人认识他 但这是个很大的请求
He's just a family connection, but it's a really big ask,
而且我只能用一次人情
and I can only call in this favor once,
你们确定要我现在问他吗
so are we sure we want me to press this button?
现在已经是破釜沉舟的时候了
I mean, it's do-or-die time.
好 我去问他
Okay. I'm on it. Yeah.
如果他现在就上飞机的话
If Shigeru hops on a plane right now,
他能在14个小时后从京都到这里
he can make it from Kyoto in 14 hours.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
真的
What?
好消息
People, good news.
查理会来的
Charlie's back in.
太好了
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表