剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
你一个人承担这一切已经太久了
You've taken on this all yourself for far too long.
但他是我的伴侣 你们还有自己的生活
But he is my life partner. You kids have your own lives.
你们知道他也会这么说的
And you know he would say the same thing.
妈
Mom...
在这个世界上 我最爱的
there is nothing in the world
就是你的笑容了
that I love more than your smile.
但如果它不是真心的就毫无意义
But not if it isn't real.
所以让我们帮你分担一些
So maybe if we can just take a little bit off your plate...
让你重拾真正的笑容
you can find that real smile again.
好的
Okay.
你做得很好了 让他们帮忙吧
他说 "让他们帮忙吧"
"Let them help."
好的
Okay.
不好意思
Oh, well, excuse me.
你是我朋友佐伊那个自我实现的妹妹吗
Are you my friend Zoey's self-actualized sister,
还是有人突然容光焕发了
or did someone have a major glow-up?
你今天真好看 莫
Wow, you look amazing, Mo.
佐伊 我猜你也打扮了一下
Zoey, you clean up, too, I guess.
你头发怎么了
What did you do to your hair?
我不知道我是喜欢它还是讨厌它
I can't tell if I love it or I hate it.
麦克斯让我加一点纯天然产品
Max let me put a little natural product in there.
这是大♥麻♥籽和大♥麻♥油的混合物
It's a combination of hemp seed and CBD oil.
没错 这不仅能让你的头发有型
Yeah, not only does it give your hair body,
还能让你嗨起来
it also makes you just a little bit high.
我们要去拿点社障丁尼
We're gonna go get a couple Sprqtinis.
其实就是社交障碍的人
Yeah, which are just regular martinis
调配的普通马丁尼
made by people with social disorders.
麦克斯很风趣 风趣总能加分
The thing is, Max is funny, and funny always wins.
好了 不变了 我站队麦克斯
All right, lock it in: I'm Team Max.
他正在和一个交往中的姑娘在这呢
He is literally here with a girl he's dating.
名草有主了 莫
Unavailable, Mo.
好吧 我知道你需要媒体
Okay, I know that you need the press,
但是我们能快点吗 我9点30分还有会议
but can we speed this along? I have a hard out at 9:30. Hi.
什么
What?
9点30分 你好
Uh, 9:30? Hi.
我以为你今晚都属于我
I-I thought I had you all--all night.
没有 我没有同意
Huh? No, never agreed to that.
不要在这时候发脾气
Don't make this into a thing right now.
好了 在拍照呢
Come on. Cameras are flashing.
我觉得你最好
I-I think you might want
习惯习惯住在费尔蒙酒店的套房♥里
to get comfortable in your suite at the Fairmont,
因为我觉得你接下来得在那里
because I think you're gonna be there
住上很久
for a long time.
再过20分钟 我就要演示你的产品
I'm demoing your product in 20 minutes.
你确定现在要来这一套吗
You sure you want to do this now?
我好几年前就该这么做了
I should have done this years ago.
我刚刚好像看到查理走了
Did I just see Charlie leave?
嗯
Yeah.
我要去在媒体前
I'm just gonna go out and make a couple, uh,
简短说几句话
short remarks to the media,
告诉他们 我们下周将会放出线上样表
tell them we'll release an online demo next week.
这是他的手表吗
Is that his watch?
是的
Oh, yes.
他交给我的 好像这是他的婚戒似的
He handed it to me like it was his wedding ring.
其实挺像的
It's fitting, actually.
我们的婚姻一直都只是像是生意
Our marriage has always been more of a business.
你不需要查理也能演示产品
Well, you know, you don't really need Charlie to do the demo.
谁来演示 你吗
Who's gonna do it? You?
不 你
No, you.
你比任何人都了解这款手表
You know this watch better than anyone.
你说得也许没错
You might be right.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
BGM: Roar
♪曾经小心翼翼 不敢出声♪
♪Used to bite my tongue and hold my breath♪
♪害怕撞上磐石 惨淡收场♪
♪Scared to rock the boat and make a mess♪
♪所以我静静♥坐♥着♪
♪So I sat quietly♪
♪默默点头♪
♪Agreed politely♪
♪我想是我忘了我一直有选择♪
♪Guess that I forgot I had a choice♪
♪是我让你把我推向边缘♪
♪I let you push me past the breaking point♪
♪我一无所有♪
♪I stood for nothing♪
♪我被轻易摧毁♪
♪So I fell for everything♪
♪你想继续按住我 但我站了起来♪
♪You held me down, but I got up♪
♪开始掸去灰尘♪
♪Already brushing off the dust♪
♪你听到了我的声音♪
♪You hear my voice♪
♪听到了那声音♪
♪You hear that sound♪
♪像是要撼动大地的雷声♪
♪Like thunder gonna shake the ground♪
♪你想按住我 但我站了起来♪
♪You held me down, but I got up♪
♪准备好 因为我已经受够了♪
♪Get ready, 'cause I've had enough♪
♪我看到了 我都看到了♪
♪I see it all, I see it now♪
♪我有老虎的眼睛♪
♪I got the eye of the tiger♪
♪我是战士♪
♪A fighter♪
♪在火中跳舞♪
♪Dancing through the fire♪
♪因为我是冠军♪
♪'Cause I am a champion♪
♪你要听我怒吼♪
♪And you're gonna hear me roar♪
♪比雄狮更嘹亮♪
♪Louder, louder than a lion♪
♪因为我是冠军♪
♪'Cause I am a champion♪
♪你要听我怒吼♪
♪And you're gonna hear me roar♪
♪你要听我怒吼♪
♪You're gonna hear me roar♪
你太厉害了
You killed it.
这里全是人
This place is packed.
其实是我们一起搞定的
We killed it, somehow.
不过我还是不知道查理怎么了
I still don't know what happened with Charlie, though.
应该坚持用任天堂先生的
Should have stuck with Mister Nintendo.
你作为市场部部长
You know, as marketing team leader,
有责任...
it is your responsibility to...
在这个舞池上热舞
drop it like it's hot on this dance floor.
这款条例已经十多年没有人提起了
That term hasn't been used in well over a decade.
你可以跳舞的 西蒙
It's okay to dance, Simon.
好吧
All right.
但是你得跟上我的节奏了
But try to keep up.
该死
Damn it.
又回到西蒙队了
Back to Team Simon.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表