剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
就像去夏令营 以及不支持尼克斯队
like going to summer camp and not playing for the Knicks.
即使如此
Still.
没有其他人会为我做这些
No one else would have done that for me, and...
我想事实上
I guess the thing is...
BGM: I'm Yours
♪你让我沦陷 我已无法自拔♪
♪ Well, you done done me, and you bet I felt it ♪
♪我试图冷静 可我心已为你融化♪
♪ I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted ♪
♪这种感受令我沉沦♪
♪ I fell right through the cracks ♪
♪我要尽量克制自己♪
♪ And I'm trying to get back ♪
♪在我还算高冷的时候♪
♪ Before the cool done run out ♪
♪展现给你我最好的一面♪
♪ I'll be giving it my bestest ♪
♪除了上帝 其他无法阻挡我♪
♪ And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention ♪
♪就是现在♪
♪ I reckon it's again my turn ♪
♪收获爱情或是收获教训♪
♪ To win some or learn some ♪
♪但我不会犹豫了♪
♪ But I won't hesitate ♪
♪不会再犹豫了♪
♪ No more, no more ♪
♪时不我待♪
♪ It cannot wait ♪
♪我属于你♪
♪ I'm yours ♪
♪我不会犹豫了♪
♪ So I won't hesitate ♪
♪不能再犹豫了♪
♪ No more, no more ♪
♪时不我待♪
♪ It cannot wait ♪
♪我很肯定♪
♪ I'm sure ♪
♪没必要很复杂♪
♪ There's no need to complicate ♪
♪人生苦短♪
♪ Our time is short ♪
♪命中注定♪
♪ This is our fate ♪
♪我属于你♪
♪ I'm yours ♪
你刚刚给我唱了歌♥
You just sang me a song.
我…
I...
我不知道怎么会那样
I don't know why that happened.
我知道
I do.
这是你的心里话 不是吗
This is your inner truth, right?
你的超能力不正是这样的吗
Isn't that what this whole thing is about?
没错 但是 我不确定这首歌♥
Uh-huh, yes, but I don't know if that song
唱的是我们想象的意思一样
is saying exactly what we think it's saying.
有可能是因为你总是陪着我
Maybe I'm feeling like you're always there for me
所以我也想陪着你
and I want to be there for you, too.
就像是 我属于你
You know, like, I'm yours,
省略号♥ 如果你需要我的话
dot, dot, dot, if you need me.
这…
Does...
说得通吗
that make sense?
说不通
Mm, no.
我觉得歌♥词的意思很明确
I think it's pretty clear what it was saying.
-真的吗 -是啊
- You sure? - Yeah, pre--
-有多明确 -毫无疑问
- How clear? - Uh, crystal.
琼想要马上见你们
Joan would like to see both of you right away.
也许不必担心什么
It's probably nothing to worry about,
除非你担心会被开除 或者…
unless you're worried about getting fired or...
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all of this.
我好快乐
I'm not.
无论会发生什么 我都值了
Whatever happens, I mean, it's totally worth it.
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling? Huh?
今天不是个快乐的日子
This is not a happy day.
今天不是个人尽开颜的好日子
This is not a happy day where people smile,
不是你生日或大婚的日子
like your birthday or your wedding day.
我的大婚日除外 但大部分人的大婚日
Not my wedding day, but most people's.
好吧 我承认我心情很好
Okay, yes, I'll admit I'm in a good mood,
但是因为完全不相关的原因
but it's for completely unrelated reasons.
你们两个到底为什么要在
Why in the world would the two of you
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯面前发疯
go rogue like that in front of Danny Michael Davis?
他刚发短♥信♥来说他需要时间
He just texted me saying he needs space
好好考虑一下
to think things through.
我要炒人时 都会这么说
That's what I say when I'm about to fire somebody.
琼 我真的很抱歉
Joan, I am very sorry.
我不知道还能不能信任你们了
I don't know if I can ever trust you guys again.
现在因为你们 我声调都升高了
And now you have me raising my voice.
我声调高得好像我是塔吉特百货的妈妈
You have me raising my voice like I am a mom at a Target
在告诉孩子们没时间去看玩具了
who's telling the kids we don't have time to look at the toys,
这根本不是我 我从没去过塔吉特百货
and that's not who I am. I've never even been to Target.
大伙儿
Hey, guys.
佐伊 斯帕克手表出了个问题
Zoey, uh, we got a situation with the Sprq Watch.
我不想当着琼的面说是什么
I don't want to say what it is in front of Joan.
所有人出去 解决掉
All of you, get out. Fix it. Fix it.
好 事情是这样的
Okay, so here's the dillio.
我们解决了手表上节日显示错位的问题后
We fixed all the holiday switch-a-roos on the watch.
那挺好
That's good.
现在又有"报告"称
Yeah, but now there are these "reports"
所有列表好友的日程
of the watch sharing calendar events
会分享到自己的手表上
with everyone on your contact list.
比如 我能在我的手表上看到
For example, I can see on my watch
麦克斯周六有一项日程是
that Max has an appointment on Saturday
"向唐老师学柔道"
for something called "Judo with Sensei Don."
我真的很幸运他有空教我
I'm honestly lucky he fit me in.
好了 这事简直越变越糟
Okay, this is getting worse by the second.
拜托尽快控制住 麦克斯 你能帮忙吗
Please get it under control ASAP. Max, can you help?
可以 无论你需要我做什么…
Yes, whatever you need me to do...
我属于你
I'm yours.
妈妈来电
一…
One...
二 三…
two, three...
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你在尝试我的新呼吸法
You're trying my new breathing technique.
给点时间 会有用的
Give it time. It helps.
你…
Um, are you...
在逃避2020年最大的日历危机吗
hiding from the great calendar crisis of 2020?
我其实是在冥想室里冥想
I'm actually meditating in the meditation room.
身体健康 心灵健康
Healthy body, healthy mind.
有道理
Ah, that makes sense to me.
我需要休息一下
I just needed a break.
提醒一下
Fair warning,
我可能会一直待在这了
I might just stay in here forever.
没关系
I don't blame you.
这其实是我新的最爱之地
It's actually my new favorite place.
如果我们很安静 可能没人会发现我们
You know, if we're really quiet, maybe no one will ever find us.
不行 不行
No. No, no, no.
你还好吗
You okay?
我先提前道歉
I apologize in advance
为即将从我嘴里跑出来的任何话
for whatever is about to come out of my mouth.
什么意思
What does that mean?
BGM: I Want You to Want Me
♪我想♪
♪ I want ♪
♪你想要我♪
♪ You to want me ♪
什么
What?
♪我要你需要我♪
♪ I need you to need me ♪
♪我渴望你爱我♪
♪ I'd love you to love me ♪
♪我求你来求我♪
♪ I'm begging you to beg me ♪
♪难道 难道♪
♪ Didn't I, didn't I ♪
♪难道我没看到你哭泣吗♪
♪ Didn't I see you crying? ♪
♪难道 难道♪
♪ Oh, didn't I, didn't I ♪
♪难道我没看到你哭泣吗♪
♪ Didn't I see you crying? ♪
♪孤身一人 没有朋友♪
♪ Feeling all alone without a friend ♪
♪你知道这样生不如死♪
♪ You know you feel like dying ♪
♪难道 难道♪
♪ Oh, didn't I, didn't I ♪
♪难道我没看到你哭泣吗♪
♪ Didn't I see you crying? ♪
♪我想你想要我♪
♪ I want you to want me ♪
♪我要你需要我♪
♪ I need you to need me ♪
♪我渴望你爱我♪
♪ I'd love you to love me ♪
♪我求你来求我♪
♪ I'm begging you to beg me ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是
That was, um...
麦克斯
Oh. Max?
我有个编程上的问题
I had a programming question,
但我不想打扰你唱歌♥ 所以
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表