剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
加强楼层间的安全保障
heightening security between floors,
或是偶尔把病毒放到另一团队的服务器中
occasionally slipping viruses into the other team's server...
我都不知道你这样做了
I didn't know you did that.
与其做这些事情
But rather than doing any of those things,
不如做些改变
we're gonna make some changes.
从现在开始 我们将一起奋斗
From now on, we're all in this together.
BGM: Get Together
♪爱不过是我们唱的一首歌♥♪
♪ Love is but a song we sing ♪
♪恐惧会带我们走向死亡♪
♪ Fear's the way we die ♪
♪你可以让群山环响♪
♪ You can make the mountains ring ♪
♪也能使天使痛哭♪
♪ Or make the angels cry ♪
♪虽然鸟儿在飞翔♪
♪ Though the bird is on the wing ♪
♪你也不知道原因♪
♪ And you may not know why ♪
♪来吧朋友们♪
♪ Come on people now ♪
♪对你的兄弟们微笑♪
♪ Smile on your brother ♪
♪现在大家聚集在一起♪
♪ Everybody get together ♪
♪试着去爱彼此吧 就现在♪
♪ Try to love one another right now ♪
♪来吧朋友们♪
♪ Come on people now ♪
♪对你的兄弟们微笑♪
♪ Smile on your brother ♪
♪现在大家聚集在一起♪
♪ Everybody get together ♪
♪试着去爱彼此 就现在♪
♪ Try to love one another right now ♪
♪现在♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪现在♪
♪ Right now ♪
这在山上 能俯瞰城市
It's on a hill, overlooking the city.
而且每次去扫墓都能见到夕阳
And that is the sunset we'll see whenever we visit.
我还让人种了杉树
And I arranged to have a cedar tree planted
就在他身旁 好给探望的人
right next to him so there would always be
-提供荫蔽处 -太棒了
- shade for visitors. - It's amazing.
妈 我都不知道墓地
Mom, I didn't even know the cemetery
还允许这样
would allow something like that.
你得认识正确的人
Well, you've got to know the right people.
你决定要几块土地了吗
Did you happen to decide how many plots you're gonna get?
我本来想要两块 但好心的戴尔
I started with two, but good ol' Dale
说我们可以多选几块地
told me that we did have the option to extend
并给我们一个更好的折扣
and acquire more at a profound discount.
听着
Okay, look.
我没意识到我的死后计划
I didn't realize my post-death plan
会让你这么难过
was gonna get you so upset,
但既然我决定这辈子爱你
but since I intend to love you in this life
并接受与之而来的一切
and whatever comes next,
我很乐意他们把我的骨灰撒在你身上
I'm more than happy if they sprinkle part of my body over you
并把剩余的撒进海港
and the rest of me in the bay.
你真好 你真是
How very sweet of you. You're really--
-你真是个好妻子 -我知道
- you're am amazing wife. - I know.
我为你骄傲 妈妈
Proud of you, Mom.
这是个很大的决定
This is a really tough decision to make.
是啊 是时候了 亲爱的
Yeah. It was time, sweetie.
不可避免之事迟早都要面对
You can only postpone the inevitable for so long.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我没有用门卡也上来了
I didn't even need to use an access card to get up here.
看来时代的确在改变了
The times, they are a-changin'.
有什么能帮你的 佐伊
What can I help you with, Zoey?
你真的想这样吗
Do you really want to do this?
我什么也没做 只是过我的日子
I'm not doing anything. I'm just living my life.
我知道 但问题是
I know, but here's the thing--
如果琼和艾娃能和好
if Joan and Ava can make up...
你能听我把话说完吗
Can you just hear me out for a minute, please?
行
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我过去几天
I have spent the last
都在墓地
several days at a cemetery,
这让我清晰地感知到时间
and it's made me acutely aware of time,
并意识到它有多么宝贵
and how precious it all is.
一年前
A year ago...
我绝对想不到自己会在现在处境
I never would've imagined this is where I'd be right now,
这正好证明了一切皆有可能
which just goes to show anything can happen.
如果明天是我的大限 我无法忍♥受
And if I had to die tomorrow, I couldn't stomach
和你关系这么僵
being this far apart from you.
我觉得自己最近
You know, I think I'm getting pretty good
能很好地控制情绪了 但你让我
at finding my strength lately, but it's very hard
很难坚定立场 又是打琼和艾娃这张牌
to hold my ground when you play the both the Joan and Ava
又是墓地这张牌
and the cemetery cards?
这样的关键时刻
Hey, moments like these,
只能使出杀手锏了
sometimes you have to haul out the big guns.
听着 我不是说
Look, I'm not saying
我希望我们马上恢复原来的关系
I expect us to just go back to the way things were,
但也许随着时间流逝
but maybe with time...
能够回到过去
Somehow get back to...
无论我们算什么关系
Whatever we are.
行
Yeah.
麦克斯 进来一下
Max. Can I see you?
经理的工作永不停歇
A manager's work is never done.
但是
But, uh...
我晚点和你谈
I'll talk to you later.
你怎么还在这
Hey, why are you still here?
能给这地方关门是我的荣幸
I take a great deal of pride in shutting this place down,
所以你赶紧走得了
so beat it, already.
我在等着和你谈谈
I was waiting to talk to you.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你让狐狸进了鸡舍
You let a fox into the henhouse.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
原来里夫这周
Turns out Leif has been
一直在把我们的数据传给楼下
sending our code downstairs all week.
所以我们不得不结束大对决
That's why we had to end the bake-off.
等等 你是说 但是 不对啊
Wait, are you-- uh, but, uh, no.
怎么 你以为自己能控制他
What, you thought you could handle him,
即使你知道他有抗命犯上的习惯吗
even though you knew he had a history of insubordination?
我不能让做出这种决定的人管理我的团队
I can't let someone with that kind of judgment lead my team.
我很抱歉通知你
I'm sorry to inform you
斯帕克波恩特今后不需要你的服务了
that your services are no longer required at Sprq Point.
等等 你是说
Wait. Are you saying that--
是的 麦克斯韦
Yes, Maxwell.
你被开除了
You're fired.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表