剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
and attention she so clearly deserves?
我要吐了 但我还是不相信你
I am nauseous, and I still don't believe you.
你不需要相信我
You don't have to believe me.
有些人不相信圣诞老人
Some people don't believe in Santa Claus.
这不会阻挡圣诞节的魔力
It doesn't stop the magic of Christmas
进入他们的心
from entering their hearts.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
丹尼随时可能会来 而且我...
Danny is gonna be here any minute, and I...
妈妈来电
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯到了
Danny Michael Davis is here!
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯到了
Danny Michael Davis is here.
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯到了
Danny Michael Davis is here.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - Great.
好吧 不 我不握手
Yeah, no, I don't shake hands.
你是琼吗 琼
Are you Joan? J-Joan?
很高兴再次见到你
So good to see you again.
-我也是 -琼 瞧瞧这根胡萝卜
- You, too. - Joan, look at this carrot.
这是屋顶上现摘的 我刚亲自拔的
This is fresh from the roof. I just picked it myself.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
你知道吗 我们应该把它做成奶昔
You know what? Maybe we should whip this up into a smoothie.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还是别了 我们应该把它存着
Actually, no, we should probably save it.
不 还是做成奶昔吧 谢谢 托尼
No, let's whip it up into a smoothie. Thanks, Tony.
托尼会解决的
Tony works out.
回到斯帕克波恩特真是太好了
Oh, it's nice to be back at Sprq Point.
你的第一家公♥司♥就像是你的第一个孩子
You know, your first company is like your first child.
你就是会比其它公♥司♥更偏爱它
You just love it way more than all the other ones.
大家还喜欢我的谷物吧吗
So, is everyone still loving my cereal bar?
谷物吧
这是我独特的工作场所创新
That was my original workplace innovation, you know?
爱死它了 我们都爱 对吧
Loving it. Love it, right?
对 没错
Yeah. Yes.
尽管有时候我们会调换一下
Though sometimes we switch it up.
我们有玉米卷吧 沙拉吧 面包吧
We've had taco bar, salad bar, bread bar.
面包吧
Bread bar?
我不吃面包
I don't eat bread.
没人吃面包
No one does.
我吃 我爱面包
I do. I love bread.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's do this.
好的
Okay.
社交焦虑程度达到了前所未有的高度
Social anxiety has never been higher.
我们需要和同伴有更密切的联♥系♥
We need a greater sense of connectivity to our fellow man.
这就是""睛鸣""大展身手的地方
That's where The Chirp comes in.
听着 这类的产品已经存在了
Look, stuff in this vein already exists,
所以我要问你这个产品有什么不同
so I'm gonna ask you what is different about this.
"晴鸣"的技术与众不同
The technology of The Chirp is distinctive,
我想一旦你们听完了整个演示
and I think once you hear the whole presentat--
能给我拿个金属吸管吗
Can someone bring me a--a metal straw?
很抱歉
Oh, so sorry about that.
-是啊 保护环境 -没错
- Yeah. The environment. - Uh, right.
多久能研发出来
How long would it take to build?
佐伊会为你提供所有关于
Well, with all the information you'll ever need
时间线的信息 佐伊上
about the timeline, I give you Zoey. Zoey.
不不不不 别现在来啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please, not now.
佐伊 关于时间线
Zoey, the timeline?
BGM: Pressure
♪你得学会慢慢来♪
♪ You have to learn to pace yourself ♪
♪面临压力♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪你和其他人一样♪
♪ You're just like everybody else ♪
♪面临压力♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪你目前只需前进至此♪
♪ You only had to run so far, so good ♪
♪但你终会意识到♪
♪ But you will come to a place ♪
♪你唯一的感觉就像♪
♪ Where the only thing you feel ♪
♪面对一把上了膛的枪♪
♪ Are loaded guns in your face ♪
♪你必须得面对压力♪
♪ And you'll have to deal with pressure ♪
糟了
Aw, boy.
♪你曾经♪
♪ You used to ♪
♪说我多疑♪
♪ Call me paranoid ♪
♪面临压力♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪但即便你也无法逃避♪
♪ But even you cannot avoid ♪
♪面临压力♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪你把踢踏舞当做事业♪
♪ You turn the tap dance into your crusade ♪
♪你带着你的信仰♪
♪ Now here you are with your faith ♪
♪和你的天真建议♪
♪ And your Peter Pan advice ♪
♪脸上没有一丝伤痕♪
♪ You have no scars on your face ♪
♪可你无法忍♥受压力♪
♪ And you cannot handle pressure ♪
这就是"睛鸣"
And that's The Chirp.
这 这是结束了吗
Is--That's--that's the end?
我 我没明白
I don't--I don't understand.
不不不 还没结束
No, no, no, it's--it's not the end.
是这样 "睛鸣"可以缓解压力
See, The Chirp helps relieve the pressure,
懂吗 比如身处现在这种尴尬场景时的压力
get it, of awkward situations, like this one.
"睛鸣"就是那个你渴望已久
Ha. The--The Chirp is the duetting partner
但却不知道你确实需要的二重唱伙伴
you've always wanted, but didn't know you needed.
它会在任何情况下支持你
It's there to help you and back you up in any situation.
是的 你看 像佐伊这样的人
Yeah. See, someone like Zoey here
可能会在派对 面试
may not know what to do or say
或者重要演示中手足无措
at a party or an interview or a big presentation...
说的没错
He's not wrong.
但"睛鸣"会将所有你需要了解的信息
but with The Chirp chirping everything you need to know
传送到你的耳朵里
about everything into your ear,
你永远都不会再张口结舌了
you will never be at a loss for words again.
-好 谢谢你们 -好的 我们说完了
- Great. Thank you, guys so much. - Great. Yep. We're done.
好了 我们会把提案
Ow. Ah, well, we will email you
剩余的部分发到你邮箱
the rest of the fantastic proposal.
好 不用了 你干嘛
Okay, yep, that's fine. Um, what are you--
这是 这是我要的吗
What is--I didn't-- Did I ask for this?
开玩笑啦 我的奶昔已经喝完了
I'm just kidding. I already finished my smoothie.
我要再去拔点胡萝卜
All right, I'm gonna go pick some more carrots
给我的亲生父母带去
to, uh, bring to my biological parents.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
好的
Okay.
丹尼
Danny, uh...
丹尼 稍等一下
Danny, just one second.
对不起 我不该怀疑你的能力
I'm sorry I ever doubted your whole powers thing
或不管这是什的 因为没有人
or whatever this is, because no person
能弥补刚才发生的事
could ever make up what just happened in that room.
琼会有多生气
How mad is Joan gonna be?
不知道 但我猜应该和
I don't know, but I'm guessing about as mad
托宾带松鼠来上班那次差不多生气
as the time Tobin brought a squirrel to work.
那是雪貂 老兄
It was a ferret, bro.
这简直太糟了
This is terrible.
如果我不想办法停止唱歌♥
If I don't find a way to stop singing,
事情会变得非常不堪
things are gonna get real bad.
变得非常不堪
Get real bad?
好吧 我们来理一下思路
Okay, let's just work through this thing
就像代码除错那样 一条条来
like we're debugging a program, line by line.
今天和以前有什么不同
What makes this day different from any other?
我一直频繁地唱歌♥出丑
I am constantly humiliating myself through song.
好的 从什么时候开始
Okay, sure, but starting when?
今天早晨
This morning.
早晨什么时候
When this morning?
从我爸的医生
On the way back
那里回来上班的路上
from my father's doctor's appointment.
好的 那里发生了什么吗
Okay. Did something happen there?
没什么值得一提的
Nothing worth talking about.
重要的是你刚才救了我的场
What really matters is you saved me in there.
所以不管怎样 琼要炒了我也好
So whatever happens, whether I get fired
杀了我也罢 你都是个超棒的朋友
or killed by Joan, you're a very good friend.
你走大运了 我是听着
You're just lucky I grew up with
《比利·乔尔最伟大的作品:一二卷》长大的
"Billy Joel's Greatest Hits, Volumes One and Two."
算是每个东海岸小男孩必经的成长仪式
It's kind of a rite of passage for every East Coast Jewish boy,
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表