剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
是的 其实 我想给我的朋友
Yeah. And, actually, I think I'll get something to go
买♥♥点东西带走 麦克斯
for my buddy, Max.
说到麦克斯 你对麦克斯印象怎么样
Speaking of Max, what's your take on Max?
你喜欢他的气场 外表
You like his vibe? Appearance?
整体形象吗 你是他的粉丝吗
General outlook? You a fan?
-佐伊 -正办事呢 莫
- Um, Zoey? - Working here, Mo.
当然 我觉得他很可爱又风趣
Sure, he's cute and funny, I guess.
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
没什么 好奇而已
Oh, no reason. Just curious.
但是 你知道 只是闲聊而已
But, you know, while we're shooting the breeze,
你觉得农场直送食物怎么样
what do you, uh, think about farm-to-table food?
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
你听说过这个心选餐厅这个地方吗
Have you heard of this place Hand-Picked?
原来他们那里真有一头奶牛
Turns out they have an actual cow on the premises.
是不是很好
How great is that?
真是太好了
So, so great.
斯帕克波恩特
会奇怪吗
Is this weird?
感觉很奇怪
This feels weird.
你确定他会同意吗
Are you sure he's cool with it?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
麦克斯绝对没问题
Max is the coolest.
过来
Come here.
麦克斯
Max.
你猜怎么着 我用迪科斯彻的算法
Guess what? I used Dijkstra's algorithm
找到所有采集点之间的最短路径
to find the shortest paths between all the hunt locations
所以我们可以确保我们的客人到 你好
so we can make sure our guests get to where the--Hi.
麦克斯 你还记得奥特姆吗
Max, you remember Autumn
她在我们最喜欢的地方上班 金门咖啡店
from our favorite place, The Golden Gate Grind.
记得 你好 奥特姆
Yeah. Hi, Autumn.
我们赢得免费咖啡什么的了吗
Uh, did we win free coffee or something?
比那更好
Better than that.
是这样 我周四晚上家里有点事
So, turns out I got a family thing Thursday night.
-什么 -但奥特姆是个资深美食家
- Oh. What? - But Autumn is a huge foodie,
她很愿意代替我去享受晚餐
and she would love to go to dinner in my place.
前提是你同意
But only if you're cool with it.
如果你拒绝的话 我保证每天早上
I promise I will still serve you your black coffee
我还是会给你做黑咖啡
every morning if you say no.
你还记得我的饮品点单吗
You remember my drink order?
我记得每个人的点单
I remember everyone's order.
大家都说我记忆力很好
People say I have a foam-o-graphic memory.
好啊
Well, yeah.
反正我现在真的想不出
Um, I mean, I can't really think of anyone else
我还能带谁去 因为 我是说
I would take at the moment, because, I mean,
我上周刚和
I just ended things with, like,
四个女孩分手 所以
four girls last week, so...
那是她们的损失
Their loss.
是啊
Yeah.
我不得不说 我超喜欢这氛围
I gotta say I am loving the energy.
那么 我先走了
So, I am gonna leave it to you two
你们再商量细节
to sort out the details.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -你还记得
- Hello? - Hey, you remember
我们以前玩的那个游戏吗 塔布猜词游戏
that old game we used to play, Taboo?
-你记得吗 -我记得我跟爸爸
- You remember that? - Uh, I remember Dad and I
把你们打得落花流水 怎么了
crushing you and Mom at it. Why?
是的 好了 看看这个
Yeah, okay, so check this out.
震一下代表是 震两下代表不是
One buzz for yes. Two buzzes for no.
看好了 爸爸 你喜欢这样说话吗
Watch this. Hey, Dad, do you like talking like this?
你想看电视吗
Would you rather watch TV?
你觉得那声音有点烦人了吗
Do you find that sound just to be a little bit annoying?
好了 佐伊 你试试
All right, Zoey, you try.
好吧 爸爸 我们说得是不是太快了
Okay, uh, Dad, are we going too fast?
你想让我晚点过去吗
Do you want me to come over later?
比起佐伊你是不是更喜欢我
Do you like me more than Zoey?
很抱歉被你得通过这种方式知道
I am really sorry you had to find out like this.
多棒啊不是吗 我 这是我们几个月以来
Isn't this awesome? I--This is the first time
几个月以来第一次能和他真正交流
we've been able to really communicate with him in months.
我等不及要给妈妈看了
I can't wait to show Mom.
看着不错
Looks good.
佐
Hey, Zo--
你能告诉我真♥相♥吗
Will you tell me the truth?
你为什么不想和我一起吃晚饭
Why didn't you want to go to dinner with me?
-你在说什么 -别这样
- What are you talking about? - Don't do that.
你想撮合我跟咖啡师
You tried to set me up with our barista.
自从我提到心选餐厅
Ever since I mentioned Hand-Picked,
你就好像心不在焉的
it's like you haven't been into it.
我有很多事要做 麦克斯
I have a lot going on, Max.
我知道 我知道 但我只是觉得
I know, I know, but, you know, something just feels
突然之间我们有了什么隔阂
a little bit different between us all of a sudden.
是因为你的新权力吗
Is this because of your new power?
过来一下
Um, come here for a second.
好吧
Okay.
-我的新能力 -是的
- My new power? - Yes.
你作为我上级的新权力
Your new power over me as my boss.
就因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
是的 正是
Yes, that is exactly...
-这么回事 -好吧
- what this is about. - Okay.
作为你的上级 我觉得有必要
As your boss, I feel it's necessary
在我们之间建立一些界限
to create some boundaries between the two of us,
而我想
and I guess
我 我觉得现在去高档餐厅吃饭
I-I don't think it's quite appropriate for us
对我们来说不太合适
to be dining at fancy foodie restaurants right now.
你到底在怕什么
And what's the fear, exactly?
我们吃点玻璃罐里的腌甜菜
That we eat some pickled beets out of a Mason jar
我就能拿到股权吗
and I end up with stock options?
这对我来都很新 我正在边学边实践
This is all new to me, and I'm figuring it out as I go,
-请你理解 -可以
- so please respect that. - Okay,
但我就是觉得你反应过度了
but I just think that you're seriously overreacting.
大家都知道我们是朋友 我们从公♥司♥迎新会上
Everyone knows we're friends. We've been friends
认识的那天起就一直是朋友
since the day we met at company orientation.
你成为团队经理不应该改变这些
You becoming team manager shouldn't change any of that.
但确实改变了 它改变了一切 麦克斯
And, yet, it does. It changes everything, Max,
因为当人们看向我们 看到的不是两个朋友
because, when people look at us, they don't see two friends.
而是一个上级和一个下属
They see a boss and an employee
他们看起来好像是
who look like they're in the middle of a...
小两口吵架
lovers' quarrel.
我敢肯定没人在乎
I'm pretty sure nobody cares,
但如果你想在我们之间建立一些界限 好吧
but if you need to create some boundaries between us, fine.
现在失陪了 我该回去工作了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I should go back to work
省得我的上级又要对我大喊大叫
before my boss starts yelling at me again.
天哪
Oh, God.
这个呢
What about, um, this?
怎么回事 你们两个熊孩子
What is going on, you crazy kids?
我才离开你们两分钟
I leave you alone for two minutes.
我都没心情开玩笑
Oh, I can't even joke about this.
你♥爸♥爸一下午就想跟我说个事
Your father has been trying to tell me something all afternoon,
但我不知道是什么
and I don't know what it is.
米奇 是不是像
Mitch, is it like...
我把橱柜和冰箱里的所有东西
I've taken everything out of the cupboards,
都拿了出来
everything out of the fridge.
我翻遍了八个不同的相册
I've gone through eight different photo albums.
我甚至试过那条旧呼啦裙
I even tried on that old hula skirt
当我以为夏威夷是条线索的时候
when I thought maybe Hawaii was leading us somewhere.
都不是 看来只用
Nothing. Apparently it's a lot harder
是或否来交流比我们想象中要难得多
to communicate with yes-no answers than we thought.
那一定很令人沮丧
That must be really frustrating.
就是
It is.
但好的一面是 呼啦裙仍然合身
But on the bright side, the hula skirt still fits.
我把这些都收拾了
You know what? I'm gonna clean all this up.
不如你和他谈谈
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表