剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
愿意告诉我发生了什么吗
Care to tell me what was going on there?
你知道
Well, you know that thing about
我能读懂你心思的事情吧
how I just know how to read you?
我能判断出
I could tell that
昨晚你并不能专注于我们俩
you weren't in a place to focus on us last night.
-你能判断出来 -我能
- You could tell that, huh? - I could.
我以为我掩饰得很好
I thought I was covering it pretty well.
并没有
You weren't.
我真的希望能度过美好的一晚
I really wanted it to be a nice night.
但就在你来之前
But right before you came over,
我妈妈突然打过来
my mom called, out of the blue.
我想你从来没提起过她
I don't think you've ever mentioned her before.
我们最近没怎么讲话
We don't talk much lately.
总之 她打电♥话♥告诉我她要再婚了
Anyway, she called to tell me that she's getting remarried.
这周末 在维加斯 她希望我能去
This weekend, in Vegas, and she wants me to come.
我猜你对她成为娇羞的新娘
And I'm guessing you're not very happy
不太开心
for the blushing bride.
我知道她不该为我父亲的自杀负责
I know she's not responsible for my father killing himself,
但我不确定她是否有促成这件事
but I'm not sure she was helping matters either.
他们的婚姻并不顺利
Their marriage was rough,
但在他最困难的时期
but she wasn't very supportive
她并没有非常支持他
during some of his darker moments
而现在 她就轻易放下 继续向前了
and now, just like that, she's moving on.
我感觉我应该维护我爸爸
I feel like I should be defending my dad
或者为他说话
or sticking up for him or something.
我不知道我是心烦还是生气
I don't know if I'm upset or angry.
或者只是停滞不前
Or just totally stuck?
我不是麻木不仁
I don't mean to be insensitive.
只是我们好像已经烦恼这情况
It just feels like we have been covering this terrain
很长时间了 而...
for a long time now, and--
悲痛突然有了时限
Suddenly there's a time limit on grieving.
佐伊 跟我来
Zoey, walk with me.
-我正在... -没事 你的事不急
- I'm in the middle-- - It's okay, it can wait.
怎么了 和里夫发展不顺吗
What's wrong? Did things go bad with Leif?
不是那个 我派里夫去六楼
It's not about that. I sent Leif up to the 6th floor
从麦克斯那里要文件
to get the files back from Max,
现在我们被扯入一场大对决了
and now we've been dragged into a bake-off.
-大对决 -是的 第一个
- A bake-off? - Yes. The first team
给丹尼·迈克·戴维斯呈上原型机的团队
to get a working prototype to Danny Michael Davis
-能赢得优先认股权 奖金... -所有最好的任务
- wins stock options, bonuses-- - All the best assignments.
还能在核战爆发时
Access to Danny's underground compound
进入丹尼的地下避难所
in the case of nuclear war.
我们必须从麦克斯那里要回那些文件
We have gotta get those files back from Max.
他为什么不直接给我们呢
Well, why won't he just give them to us?
我们一起设计的数字信♥号♥♥处理器
We worked on the DSP together.
显然
Well, clearly,
因为艾娃钩住了他
because Ava's got her hooks in him.
-她怎么把他诱走的 -没什么诱惑
- How did she lure him away? - There was no luring.
艾娃想要他 他想要走 我同意了
Ava wanted him, he wanted to go, I said okay.
我们还没签什么对吗 没有调职文书
We didn't sign anything, right? No transfer paperwork?
-没有 -好 我们必须
- No. - Okay, we have gotta get
把文件从麦克斯那里要回来
those files back from Max.
我可以一起去吗 拜托了
Can I come too? Please?
我需要我的门禁卡
I need my access card.
兄弟们 六楼将会有一场大战了
Yo, you guys, there's gonna be a smackdown on the 6th floor!
去看好戏吧
Let's go!
麦克斯 你跟我们走
Max, you're coming with us.
-不 他就待在这里 -发生了什么
- No, he's staying right here. - What's going on?
你没有申请调职 艾娃
You didn't apply for a transfer, Ava.
麦克斯不属于你
Max doesn't belong to you.
他不属于任何人
He doesn't belong to anyone.
麦克斯到楼上来 是因为我们器重他
Max came upstairs because we value him.
他想和我们一起工作
He wants to work with us.
他先和我们在一起的
Well, he was with us first,
你只是为了他的"晴鸣"文件才招募他
and you only recruited him because of his Chirp files.
麦克斯的工作在项目中起到了关键性作用
The fact that Max's work proved pivotal in the project
这是个巧事 只会更突出
was a happy accident and only reinforces the fact
我慧眼识珠的事实
that I have an eye for talent.
《美国偶像》评委 以毒舌著称
你以为你是西蒙·考威尔啊
Okay, you're not Simon Cowell.
把他还回来
Uh, give him back.
他哪儿也不去
He's not going anywhere.
BGM: The Boy Is Mine
♪你退出吧♪
♪ You need to give it up ♪
♪该放手了♪
♪ Had about enough ♪
♪不难看出♪
♪ It's not hard to see ♪
♪这小伙属于我♪
♪ The boy is mine ♪
♪我们是时候挑明了♪
♪ Think it's time we got this straight ♪
♪面对面坐下聊聊♪
♪ Sit and talk face to face ♪
♪你失心疯才会以为♪
♪ There is no way you could mistake ♪
♪这小伙属于你♪
♪ Him for your man, are you insane? ♪
♪我觉得你可能♪
♪ You see I know that you may be ♪
♪有点嫉妒我♪
♪ Just a bit jealous of me ♪
♪如果你还看不清就是瞎子♪
♪ But you're blind if you can't see ♪
♪他只爱我♪
♪ That his love is all in me ♪
♪你可以信口开河♪
♪ You can say what you wanna say ♪
♪但却无法拆散我们♪
♪ What we have you can't take ♪
♪你无法逃避现实♪
♪ From the truth you can't escape ♪
♪我能从假辩真♪
♪ I can tell the real from the fake ♪
♪你何时能明白♪
♪ When will you get the picture? ♪
♪你是过去 我才是他的未来♪
♪ You're the past, I'm the future ♪
♪走开 该我闪亮登场了♪
♪ Get away, it's my time to shine ♪
♪告诉你 这小伙属于我♪
♪ If you didn't know, the boy is mine ♪
♪你退出吧♪
♪ You need to give it up ♪
♪该放手了♪
♪ Had about enough ♪
♪不难看出♪
♪ It's not hard to see ♪
♪这小伙属于我♪
♪ The boy is mine ♪
♪属于我♪
♪ Is mine ♪
♪你退出吧 退出♪
♪ You need to give it up. It up! ♪
♪该放手了 放手♪
♪ Had about enough. Enough! ♪
♪不难看出♪
♪ It's not hard to see ♪
♪这小伙属于我♪
♪ The boy is mine ♪
♪我很抱歉你 你♪
♪ I'm sorry that you. That you! ♪
♪搞错了 搞错♪
♪ Seem to be confused. Confused! ♪
♪他属于我♪
♪ He belongs to me ♪
♪这小伙属于我♪
♪ The boy is mine ♪
大家伙 拜托
Whoa, guys, guys, please!
没人在乎我的想法吗
Doesn't anybody care about what I think?
这是我的代码
This is my code.
我在哪层工作 带到哪里
Which floor I work on and where I bring it
应该由我决定
should probably be my decision.
-我同意麦克斯说的 -好吧
- I agree with Max. - Oh, well.
决定权不在你们
It's not really up to you guys.
不过 我讨厌
Then again, I would hate
我手下的员工不开心
for an employee of mine to be unhappy.
所以麦克斯 请告诉我们你想要什么
So, Max, please, tell us what you would like.
是的 告诉我们
Yes, tell us.
说实话 我的第一反应是
Well, uh, to be honest, my first instinct
回到四楼给把代码给他们
was to go back to the 4th floor and give them the code
因为那是它的起源地
since that's where it originated.
太好了 小麦
That's great, Maxie.
跟着直觉走 是我教给他的
Follow your instinct. I taught him that.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized that
那里根本没人重视我
nobody ever really wanted me there.
之前 我纠结要不要留下的时候
When I was deciding whether or not to stay,
四楼没有一个人来挽留我
not one single person from the 4th floor fought to keep me.
直到他们都需要我的时候才想到我
Until of course they all needed something from me,
所以我和我的代码
which is why me and my code
就待在六楼 哪都不去
are gonna stay right here on Floor 6.
-好了 走 -他们没卡怎么进来的
- Okay, go, go. - How did they all get in here?
你怎么什么都不吃
Why aren't you eating anything?
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表