剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
我可以帮你们弄几棵日本枫树
I could get you guys a couple of Japanese maples.
佐伊 看看谁来了
Zoey, look who stopped by.
佐伊 玛姬真是救我们于水火
Ah, Zoey, I can't tell you how much you saved our lives with Maggie.
还有那位放我们鸽子的花艺师
And the life of the florist who bailed on us.
那真棒
Uh, that is so great.
不好意思 这里发生了什么
I'm sorry. Um, what's happening here?
我向你妈妈寻求建议
I reached out to your mom for recommendations,
然后她就问了关于聚会的事
and then she started asking about the party,
当我告诉她我们要在后院举办聚会时
and when I told her that we're throwing it in our backyard--
我觉得这是一个消磨我时间的好方法
I figured that was the perfect way to spend my me-time.
玛姬有非常多的好主意
And Maggie had so many great ideas,
我们当场就雇了她
we just hired her on the spot.
他们只是在院子里寻找灵感
They're just checking out the yard for inspiration.
这一切都能激发我的灵感
And I am inspired by this and, ah, that.
这样的景致是
Something like that would be
客人照相的完美背景
such an incredible photo-op for our guests.
我可以给你做个一样的
I could definitely make you one of those.
-你觉得怎么样 亲爱的 -听起来非常棒
- What do you think, hon? - Sounds good to me.
他既帅气迷人 又亲切随和
He's handsome and accommodating.
我把他训练得很好
I trained him well.
好啦 恼人的订婚情侣
All right, that's enough PDA
当众亲热得够多啦
from the annoying engaged couple.
没错 啧啧
That's right. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
如果你们想继续亲热 我建议你们
I mean, if you do want to do that, I would take it
躲到绣球花后 因为我以前就这么干
behind the hydrangeas, 'cause that's what I used to do.
在高中的时候
High school.
和男孩闹腾
With boys.
他们真可爱 谢谢你介绍我们认识
They're lovely. Thank you for introducing us.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好 只是你让我有点措手不及 就这样
Yeah. You just... caught me off guard. that's all.
我是不是不该接这工作
Should I not have taken this job?
你给了他们我的电♥话♥号♥ 我就以为
You gave them my number, so I just thought that--
没事的 你好像很兴奋 所以
No, it's okay. You seem excited, so...
我就是
I just--
我和我的朋友莫吵架了
I got in a fight with my friend, Mo,
他说了一堆关于信仰的东西叫我离开
and, uh, he called me out on a bunch of faith stuff.
我意识到我对宗教一无所知
I realized I know nothing about religion.
你可以怪罪你背信的天主教父亲
Ah, well, you can blame your lapsed Catholic father
和你永远都在寻找信仰的母亲
and your perpetually-seeking mother for that.
我从不认为应该强迫你和大卫信仰任何宗教
I never thought I should impose any religion on you or David,
因为一个人的精神追求应该属于自己
because a person's spiritual quest should be their own.
是啊 这超出了我的舒适区
Yeah, well, this is very out of my comfort zone.
那可以理解
That makes sense.
关于宗教 有很多灰色地带
There's a lot of grey area to this stuff
像你这样的数学科学人士
that math and science people like yourself
会感觉很难理解
have a hard time wrapping your head around.
我都没有意识到你有这么多这样的书
I guess I didn't even realize you had so many of these books.
《古♥兰♥经♥》 《西♥藏♥死者之书》
The Koran, Tibetan Book of the Dead,
《每天塔罗牌》 《卡玛经》
Everyday Tarot, The Kama Sutra.
原来在这里
Oh, there that is.
我们有一本带插图的
We had one that had pictures.
BGM: Beach Boys
♪阿鲁巴 牙买♥♥加♪
♪ Aruba, Jamaica ♪
♪我想带你♪
♪ Ooh, I want to take you ♪
♪去百慕大 巴哈马♪
♪ To Bermuda, Bahama ♪
♪来吧 美丽的人儿♪
♪ Come on, pretty mama ♪
♪基拉戈 蒙特哥♪
♪ Key Largo, Montego ♪
邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我是佐伊
It's Zoey.
我觉得我们又产生共鸣了
I think we might be vibing again.
我不知道你怎么想 但最近天气恶劣
I don't know about you, but with all this crappy weather lately,
逃到热带去这个想法 听起来非常不错
a tropical escape does sound pretty nice right now.
所以
So...
这就是你想要的吗
is that what you want?
离开这里去度个假
To get out of your place and go on vacation?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
邦妮 我的天哪
Bonnie! Oh, my gosh.
怎么做到的
How?
我擅长了解他人内心的曲调
I'm very tuned in to other people's inner tunes.
好吧 我就在3号♥房♥间
Okay, well, I'm in apartment three.
如果你需要什么 随时来找我
If you need anything, stop by anyti--
或不了 忘了我说的话吧
Or don't. Forget I said that.
好了 我们先合唱
Okay, let's take it from the chorus
然后莫独唱
and then in to Mo.
BGM: This Little Light of Mine
♪我的一点微光♪
♪ This little light of mine ♪
♪也要努力照耀♪
♪ Yes, I'm gonna let it shine ♪
♪照耀吧 照耀吧 照耀吧♪
♪ Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine ♪
♪闪耀的光是爱的光芒♪
♪ The light that shines is the light of love ♪
♪从天堂照亮黑暗♪
♪ Lights the darkness from above ♪
♪照亮我 也照亮你♪
♪ Shines on me, and it shines on you ♪
你还好吗 莫
Are you okay, Mo?
我还好 咱们再唱一遍吧
Yeah. Let's just do it again.
好的
Okay.
♪闪耀的光是爱的光芒♪
♪ The light that shines is the light of love ♪
♪从天堂照亮黑暗♪
♪ Lights the darkness from above ♪
♪照亮我 也照亮你♪
♪ Shines on me, and it shines on you ♪
我 我只是需要休息一下
You know, I-I just need a moment.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
你去寺庙吗
Do you go to temple?
-我以前去过 -因为你想去
- I have been, yeah. - 'Cause you wanted to?
还是因为你家人想让你去
'Cause your family wanted you to?
因为我在几次成人礼上都到二垒了
'Cause I got to second base at several bar mitzvahs.
BGM: Wrecking Ball
♪我们曾争执♪
♪ We clawed ♪
♪我们曾相爱 如今爱已逝♪
♪ We chained our hearts in vain ♪
♪我们曾不假思索 坠入爱河♪
♪ We jumped never asking why ♪
♪我们曾热吻 我陷入你的爱情魔咒♪
♪ We kissed, I fell under your spell ♪
♪没人可以否认我们的爱♪
♪ A love no one could deny ♪
♪千万别说我已离你远去♪
♪ Don't you ever say I just walked away ♪
♪我会一直思念你♪
♪ I will always want you ♪
我以为你恨查理
I thought you hated Charlie.
♪我无法让谎言♪
♪ I can't live a lie ♪
♪左右我的生活♪
♪ Running for my life ♪
♪我会一直思念你♪
♪ I will always want you ♪
你说你过的很好
You said you were doing well.
♪我像毁灭球一样的闯入♪
♪ I came in like a wrecking ball ♪
♪我从未经历如此艰难的爱情♪
♪ I never hit so hard in love ♪
♪我只想打破你心房♥壁垒♪
♪ All I wanted was to break your walls ♪
♪你做过的一切已经毁灭了我♪
♪ All you ever did was wreck me ♪
♪我像毁灭球一样的闯入♪
♪ I came in like a wrecking ball ♪
♪我只是闭上双眼摇摆♪
♪ Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung ♪
♪留我一人蜷缩在煎熬和迷失中♪
♪ Left me crashing in a blaze and fall ♪
♪你做过的一切已经毁灭了我♪
♪ All you ever did was wreck me ♪
♪你毁灭了我♪
♪ Yeah, you, you wreck me ♪
♪你毁灭了我♪
♪ Yeah, you wreck me ♪
要豆薯吗
Jicama?
不 谢谢 你确定一切都好吗
No, thank you. Are you sure everything's okay with you?
因为我感觉你可能不太好
'Cause I feel like maybe it's not.
是的 天哪 我是说
Yes, oh, my God. I mean,
也许分居期间
maybe going through a separation
不是戒掉碳水的最佳时机
was not the best time to quit carbs,
但我一点也不想念查理
but I'm not missing Charlie at all.
一点也不吗
Not even a little bit?
因为当你和某人在一起这么久
'Cause when you're with somebody for so long,
-很正常 -是这样 我们真的应该
- it's only natural-- - You know, we should really
把面包吧换成别的东西
switch this bread bar out to something else,
水果吧 坚果吧 开放式酒吧
a fruit bar, a nut bar, open bar.
我得调查一下这事的合法性
Gotta look into the legalities of that.
"无灵感"的五个字母词是什么
What's a five-letter word for "uninspired?"
无聊 不是
Bored? No.
很好 但首字母是"S"
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表