剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
各位
People!
三天后即将举♥行♥斯帕克波恩特发布会
The Sprq Point launch party is in just three days.
查理手表的样表有进度了吗
Have we gotten anywhere on Charlie's watch demo?
毕竟你两小时前
Well, considering you came up
才想出一个全新版本
with a completely new version two hours ago
而且那科技目前根本不存在
and the technology doesn't even exist yet,
我想你可以说 我们还在努力
I guess you could say we're working on it.
我们只有这一次机会
Oh. Well, we've got one chance
蹭我丈夫的明星效应
to leverage my husband's star power.
他上一次代言
The last thing he endorsed
是给一家叫"优步"的小公♥司♥
was a little company called Uber.
你听说过吗
Have you ever heard of that?
所以大家能不能装出在乎的样子
So could everyone please act as if they care?
我已经有48小时没呼吸过外面的空气了
I haven't breathed outside air in over 48 hours.
因为空气是给赢家的
Because air is for winners.
在有限延迟内 把查理手表
How hard can it be to mirror Charlie's watch
投射到发布会所有人手表上 能有多难啊
to everyone else's at the party with limited latency?
我就对你们好点
Look, I'm gonna go easy on you,
今天让你们早点下班
let you knock off early, okay?
明天再重新开始
We'll get a fresh start in the morning.
她知道现在已经半夜十二点了吧
She does realize it's midnight, right?
我知道查理·班纳特是大人物
I know Charlie Bennett is a big get and all,
但我们为什么要为了这个笨蛋自杀
but why are we killing ourselves for this chump?
你刚说什么 哥们
What did you just say, bro?
你说利石游戏的执行总裁是笨蛋吗
Are you calling the CEO of RockOut Games a chump?
阿托 阿托 冷静点
Hey, Tobes, Tobes, Tobes, take it easy.
-不不不 -别炸毛 好吗
- No, no, no. - No, take it easy, all right?
不是每个人都明白查理的天赋
Not everybody understands Charlie's genius.
再说 他反击怎么办 我们又打不过
Plus, like, what if he fights back?
也对
Yeah.
琼快逼死我们了
Dude, Joan is crushing us.
我一到家就直接上♥床♥睡觉
When I get home, I'm going straight to bed.
老实说 我牙线都可以不用的
Honestly, there's a world in which I don't even floss.
你忘了吗 我们和西蒙约好了在夜店见面
Are you forgetting? We told Simon we'd meet up with him
好让他批准莫在手表发布会打碟
so he can approve Mo to DJ the watch party.
对哦
Oh, that's right.
我也邀请了秋秋
And I invited Autumn, too.
我们为什么想出这么个蠢计划
Why did we come up with this stupid, stupid plan?
我们缺智呗 去洗把脸清醒一下
We're not that bright. Splash some water on your face,
-跟我在电梯那会合 -好
- and meet me by the elevators. - All right.
BGM: Satisfaction
♪我怎么也得不到♪
♪ I can't get no ♪
♪满足♪
♪ Satisfaction ♪
♪我怎么也得不到♪
♪ I can't get no ♪
♪满足♪
♪ Satisfaction ♪
♪我拼尽全力♪
♪ 'Cause I try ♪
♪毫无保留♪
♪ And I try ♪
♪我费尽心思♪
♪ And I try ♪
♪全心全意♪
♪ And I try ♪
♪然而我怎么也得不到♪
♪ I can't get no ♪
♪我怎么也得不到♪
♪ I can't get no ♪
等一下
Hold on.
♪我正开着车♪
♪ When I'm driving in my car ♪
♪一个男声从收音机传出♪
♪ And a man comes on the radio ♪
♪他告诉我越来越多♪
♪ He's telling me more and more ♪
♪没用的信息♪
♪ About some useless information ♪
♪他本想激发我的想象力♪
♪ Supposed to fire my imagination ♪
♪然而我怎么也得不到♪
♪ I can't get no ♪
♪得不到♪
♪ No, no, no ♪
搞毛啊
What the actual...
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第三集
我来了 我们刚刚才下班
Hi. I'm here. We literally just got off work,
本来已经够惨的了
which would have been bad enough,
谁知我上司还开始对我唱歌♥
but then my boss had to go and sing to me.
是唱《朝九晚五》吗
Ooh, was it "9 to 5"?
桃莉·巴顿可是我的精神动物
Because Dolly Parton is my spirit animal.
其实是唱《满足》
It was actually "Satisfaction,"
但那根本说不通啊
which makes no sense,
我们最近明明加班到天昏地暗
because we've been working nonstop recently.
琼怎么可能还不满足
How could Joan possibly not be satisfied?
也许她唱的不是工作上的事
Maybe she was singing about something besides work.
人们不满足
There are lots of reasons
是有很多原因的 佐伊
why people are unsatisfied, Zoey.
80%都和性有关
80% of it is sex-related.
这些数据都是你自己编的吗
Do you just make these statistics up?
35%是我编的
35% of the time.
如果这和琼的
Well, if this has anything to do
感情生活有关 我可得光速闪远
with Joan's love life, then I am out.
给我上司的恋爱出谋划策
No good can come out of me
我绝对不会有好结果
being my boss's relationship counselor.
其实
You know what?
我就简单处理好了 我进去
I'm gonna keep this one simple. I'll go in.
问琼在工作上是否有烦恼
I'll ask Joan if anything's bothering her at work,
因为那是我的责任
because that is my responsibility,
但除此以外 我要划清界限
but beyond that, I am drawing a line.
佐伊 我说这句话是带着
Zoey, look, I say this with enough love and respect
我们三周友谊的爱和尊重
that our three-week friendship demands.
我在面试去你的发布会当DJ
I'm auditioning to DJ your party,
但你一直让我分心 烦死人了
and you're distracting as hell.
所以失陪了 我要给他们放...
So if you'll excuse me, I have to hit 'em with the...
佐伊 给你说个厉害的
Hey, hey, Zoey! Check this out.
秋秋可以在见到一个人
Autumn can guess anyone's drink
几分钟之内就猜到他喜欢喝什么
within minutes of meeting them.
但是西蒙很难猜
Simon's tough, though,
因为你散发着一种冷静又自信的感觉
because you've got this chill, confident vibe.
会让人觉得...
But then it's like...
这个人到底想要什么啊
"What's that guy's deal?" You know?
-是啊 -我明白了
- Yeah. - I've got it.
-梅斯卡骡子 -天哪
- Mezcal Mule. - Whoa!
你真的猜对了
You actually nailed it.
真的 我就说吧
Are you serious? I told you.
听着 有些人可以读出你的内在光环
Listen, some people can read your inner aura.
我可以读出你心里的鸡尾酒品类
I can read your inner cocktail.
来吧 威士忌酸酒 我的身体必须得跳动
Come on, whiskey sour, this body has gotta move.
抱歉 大家伙
Oh! Sorry, guys.
很显然她的身体很霸道
Her body is very bossy apparently.
好吧
Okay.
你兄弟莫肯定能在斯帕克波恩特聚会上
So your boy Mo's gonna be great
大放异彩 他是个男的对吧
for the Sprq Point party. He is a boy, right?
他不愿意被贴标签
He doesn't believe in labels.
好吧 反正我要给他贴一个
Well, I'm labeling him
最适合我们盛大晚会的DJ的标签
the perfect DJ for our big night,
我不是就随便说说
and I'm not just saying that
因为离活动还有三天 我们最开始找的DJ不干了
because it's in three days and the first DJ backed out.
如果你想去跳舞就去
Hey, if you want to get out there,
不要因为顾虑我而不去
please don't let me hold you back.
不用 我这样就很好 真的
No, no, I'm good. Seriously.
我唯一能放松跳舞的地方
The only place I'm comfortable dancing
就只有我卧室的...
is in my bedroom...
衣柜里
closet.
其实一般我会是第一个冲进舞池的人
Well, normally I'd be the first out there,
但自从我父亲去世后就没有这种想法了...
but I haven't been feeling it since my dad...
只是感觉现在放开还有点早
It's just like it's too soon to let go or something.
-我也说不好 -我完全明白
- I don't know. - I totally get it.
如果我开开心心去我父母家
If I walk into my parents' house in a good mood,
我觉得是对我爸爸的一种背叛
I feel like I'm betraying my father.
是我们疯了吗
Are we crazy?
是的
Yes.
他这样隔空打她屁♥股♥合适吗
Is it okay for him to be air spanking her like that?
我觉得问题不大
I think it's all right.
看起来是双方都同意的打屁屁
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表