剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
计划你都清楚了吗 妈妈
So you're clear on the plan, Mom?
清楚 冷淡以对 不露声色
Yes. Stay aloof, reveal nothing,
尽量不闲聊
keep small talk to a minimum.
很好 那眼神交汇呢
Good, and what about eye contact?
你俩太夸张了
You two are being very dramatic.
我以前也应对过销♥售♥员
I have dealt with salespeople before in my life.
那我们就忘掉加拿大那间分时别♥墅♥好了
Hm, I guess we'll just forget about the timeshare in Canada.
或那套20英寸轮圈重低音车载音响系统
Or the 20-inch rims and booming sound system
-你号♥称是买♥♥车送的 -又或是每次服务员推荐
- you said "Came with" the Volvo. - Or adding avocado
-你就加牛油果 -够了
- every time the waiter offers. - Hey!
我开始后悔叫你们陪我来了
I'm starting to really regret asking you guys to come with me.
你在那群秃鹰眼里就是待宰的肥羊
You're nothing but dollar signs to these vultures.
他们想对你的绝望
They want to prey on your desperation
-和脆弱下手 -是真的
- and your vulnerability. - It's true.
我没问题的 走吧
I've got this. Come on.
讨论业务之前
I'd like to start by just telling you all
我想对你们失去亲人表示深切哀悼
how truly and genuinely sorry I am for your loss.
谢了 但我们还没失去他
Thanks, but we haven't lost him yet.
那容我说一句 他很幸运
Well, then, let me say how lucky he is
拥有体贴关心他的家人 虽然不容易
to have such a loving and caring family that has made
但你们仍明智决定提前做好安排
the tough-but-wise decision to plan ahead.
行了行了 听着 我们很忙
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen. We don't have all day,
所以就别绕圈子了
so let's just bottom-line it.
价格到底是多少 戴尔
What are we talking about here, Dale?
玛姬 挑选长眠的地点
Well, Maggie, picking an eternal resting spot
是你这辈子要做的最困难的事
is one of the most difficult things you're ever gonna do.
我们鸟鸣殡仪馆专注于
And here at Birdsong Memorial, our focus
为你们简化这一艰难时期
is simplifying this very difficult time
通过满足你们的所有需求
by anticipating any and all of your needs.
我们会代为处理好仪式 棺材 墓地
We handle the service, the casket, the plot,
墓碑 鲜花 音乐 项目
the headstone, the flowers, the music, the programs,
车辆接送等等
the car service and so on.
"等等"是什么
What is "And so on"?
你们连悼词也会替我们写好吗
Are you gonna write our eulogies for us, too?
其实真有这服务 请看一下
Well, actually, we can. If you take a look
我们的金牌奢华套餐 我们有诗人
at the Gold Deluxe Package, we have poets on hand.
其中有些擅长俳句
There's some that are very good at haiku,
有些擅长下流打油诗 某些家庭喜好这种
some dirty limericks, which certain families enjoy.
我们还有画家 如果你们喜欢绘画
We've got painters, if you like a nice painting.
我们还能为你们亲人做雕像
We could also do a nice sculpture of your loved one
姿势任君选择 无论是站着
in any repose you want. Make him standing,
坐着 或是躺着都没问题
make him sitting, make him laying down.
不好意思 金牌套餐和金牌奢华套餐
Sorry, what is the difference between the Gold Package
有什么区别
and the Gold Deluxe Package?
抱歉 玛姬
I'm sorry, Maggie. You know what?
是我说得太快了 我道歉
I'm going a little too fast. I apologize.
我们从简单一点的开始 好吗
Let's start with something simpler, okay?
跟我来
Follow me.
如果你们所见 我们有多款棺材
As you can see, we have a wide selection
可供选择
of caskets to choose from.
从简单的松木棺
Everything from a simple pine box,
到博物馆级别的卡拉拉大理岩棺 应有尽有
all the way up to museum-grade Carrara marble.
两吨♥重的永恒极乐
Two tons of eternal bliss.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, you all right?
BGM: We Gotta Get Out of This Place
♪城市这一个肮脏角落♪
♪ In this dirty old part of the city ♪
♪阳光都不愿照射进来♪
♪ Where the sun refused to shine ♪
♪人们说 努力也是徒劳♪
♪ People tell me there ain't no use in trying ♪
黄檀木
♪我的女儿 你是如此年幼可爱♪
♪ Now my girl, you're so young and pretty ♪
♪有件事毫无疑问♪
♪ And one thing I know is true ♪
♪你会不幸夭折 我知道♪
♪ You'll be dead before your time is due, I know ♪
红木
♪看着我爸卧病在床 命不久矣♪
♪ Watch my daddy in bed a-dying ♪
♪看着他头发逐渐花白♪
♪ Watched his hair, been turning gray ♪
♪他操劳了一辈子 耗尽了生命♪
♪ He's been working and slaving his life away ♪
♪是的 我知道♪
♪ Oh yes, I know it ♪
♪他一直努力工作♪
♪ He's been working so hard ♪
♪我也一样 宝贝♪
♪ I've been working too, babe ♪
♪日以继夜♪
♪ Every night and day ♪
♪我们必须逃离这地方♪
♪ We gotta get out of this place ♪
♪如果这是我们做的最后一件事♪
♪ If it's the last thing we ever do ♪
♪我们必须逃离这地方♪
♪ We gotta get out of this place ♪
♪因为女孩 你我能过上更好的生活♪
♪ 'Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you ♪
♪我的女儿 你是如此年轻可爱♪
♪ Now my girl, you're so young and pretty ♪
♪有件事毫无疑问♪
♪ And one thing I know is true ♪
♪你会不幸夭折 我知道♪
♪ You'll be dead before your time is due, I know it ♪
♪我们必须逃离这地方♪
♪ We gotta get out of this place ♪
♪如果这是我们做的最后一件事♪
♪ If it's the last thing we ever do ♪
♪我们必须逃离这地方♪
♪ We gotta get out of this place ♪
♪因为女孩 你我能过上更好的生活♪
♪ 'Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you ♪
玛姬
So, Maggie,
这里有你看上的棺材样品吗
is there a particular model that's speaking to you?
大卫 我们得走了 现在就走
David? We need to leave. Now.
妈妈 我跟你想法一致
Mom, I am right there with you.
想骂脏话的话就骂吧
Ooh, feel free to swear if you want.
我没事 亲爱的
I'm fine, honey.
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第十一集
-早啊 -其实是下午了
- Morning. - Afternoon, actually.
是啊
Oh, wow, you're right.
你不会相信我今天都经历了什么
You wouldn't believe the day I've had so far.
显然 你并不想知道
Which you clearly don't want to hear anything about.
里夫 你今早过得怎么样 有进展吗
So Leif, how was your morning? Any progress on the--
你指的是四楼和六楼的大对决吗
On the bake-off between the 4th floor and the 6th floor?
我想算是...
I think you could say...
-没错 -我明白了
- Yes. - Ohh. Got it.
下电梯后 你可以给我补补课
You can catch me up to speed when we get off.
你不来吗
Shall we?
好吧 用这种方式让你知道
All right, uh, this is a terrible, terrible way
实在有点残忍♥
for you to find out,
但里夫现在是我团队的人了
but Leif's actually on my team now.
什么
What?
你不能在楼层大对决中
You can't steal our best programmer
把我最优秀的程序员挖走
in the middle of a bake-off.
我可没挖他 是里夫来找我的
I didn't steal him. Leif came to me.
两件事都是真的 我自己找的他
It's true, both that I came to him,
还有我是最优秀的程序员
and that I am the best programmer.
你真的这么生我的气吗
Are you really that mad at me?
你竟然愿意跟你在斯帕克波恩特里
That you would be willing to work with
最不喜欢的人一起工作
your least favorite human being at Sprq Point?
好吧 首先 托宾才是我最不喜欢的人
Okay, first of all, Tobin's my least favorite,
其次 我只是想让我的楼层获胜
and second, I just want my floor to win.
就是这样
That's all.
没问题
Sure.
你同意让里夫加入麦克斯的六楼战队了
Did you actually approve Leif joining Max on Floor 6?
对于12:43才来上班的人来说 你火气不小啊
Oh, that's a lot of heat for somebody coming in at 12:43 P.M.
这些玩意有用吗
Do these things work?
我今天走了可不止65步
I have taken way more than 65 steps today.
-那"晴鸣"怎么办 -怎么了
- What about The Chirp? - What about it?
里夫申请调到六楼
Leif put in for a transfer to go to the 6th floor,
在我和他之间发生了那些事情后
and how could I say no after everything
我又怎么能拒绝他呢
that happened between us?
我试着去理解他了
I'm trying to be sensitive.
他不该待在他不想待的地方
He shouldn't be someplace he doesn't want to be.
好吧 我们真的得打败艾娃
Okay, well, now we really have to take down Ava
还有他们
and all of them.
虽然...
Although...
这时机对我来说极其不妙
it's incredibly bad timing for me
因为我爸的病
because of everything that's going on with my dad,
我不能确保
and I'm not sure
我现在能全身心投入工作 抱歉
I can fully be on my A game right now. Sorry.
别担心 我们会搞定六楼的
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表