剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
等会 现在是什么情况
Wait, uh, what is happening?
我不想说话
I don't want to talk.
我们说的够多的了
Lord knows we've done enough talking.
上次我们聊天的时候
Last time we spoke,
你说我停滞不前
you said that I was stuck
说我得把烦恼都抛诸脑后之类的
and I needed to get over it or something like that.
没错 但我还没来得及说到
Yeah, but Joan pulled me away
"抛诸脑后"那部分 就被琼拉走了
before I got to the "get over it" part.
琼现在又不在这
Well, Joan isn't here now, okay?
把话说完
Just finish your thoughts.
-你真想听吗 -是 说吧
- You really want me to? - Yeah. Go for it.
好吧
Okay.
你那种"无尽的悲痛"
This endless grieving of yours,
挺无聊的
it's boring.
你什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
意思是 你难道不烦吗
It means, aren't you tired of it?
得了吧 你肯定烦了
Come on, you must be tired of it.
你连着几个月
You've been carrying around this weight
都被这重担压着
for months and months.
你应该...
Isn't it time you just...
别再只顾着舔舐伤口 向前看了
stopped licking your wounds and move on?
你根本不知道失去某人是什么滋味
You haven't a clue what it means to lose someone.
你♥爸♥还活着 他还没去世
Your father is still here. He isn't gone yet.
你怎么敢对我的悲痛评头论足
How dare you even judge my grief?
悲痛已经让你失去一个伴侣了
I'm just saying it already cost you one relationship.
你还要把多少女人拖下水
How many more of us are you gonna bring down with you?
佐伊 你觉得你就十全十美吗
You think you're so perfect, Zoey?
我没觉得
I don't think I'm perfect.
你肯定觉得自己很完美了
You must think you're perfect.
你不管到哪
You're the one that has a trail of destruction
都留下一堆烂摊子
following you everywhere you go.
事实上 据说你最好的朋友
Matter of fact, word on the street
搬去六楼
is that your best friend moved to the 6th floor
是因为连他都没法再应付你了
because even he couldn't deal with you anymore.
他可能只是向前看了
Or maybe he might just be "looking forward."
而你只会回头看过去 西蒙 你真是够假的
All you do is look back! You're a faker, Simon!
你根本就不开心 你装作很开心
You're not happy! You act like you're so happy!
你都不能替你妈开心一下
You can't even be happy for your own mother!
我现在根本不认识
Okay, I don't know who this person is
在和我说话的这个人了
that I'm talking to right now,
但是我一点都不喜欢她
but I don't like her at all.
怎么 因为她净说你不想听的话吗
Why, because she's telling you things that you don't want to hear?
不是 是因为你把我叫到这
No! Because you invited me here, then you started
开始和我亲热 又搞伏击摆了我一道
making out with me, then you started ambushing me!
处处心机 满怀敌意
That's some weird, hostile, manipulative crap,
我不会一整晚就在这受气
and I'm not just gonna stand here all night and take it!
可以啊你
Great.
你可真棒 至少你终于...
Great, great, great, at least you're finally being dec--
都别吵了
Enough!
你俩 跟我来 快点
You two, come with me. Now.
我让你们跟我来
I said, come on!
你怎么听到我们吵的
How did you hear us fighting?
远在奥克兰的人都能听到你们吵
Child, they heard you in Oakland.
听我的 我们做一件
Now listen to me. We're going to do
在这种时候唯一该做的事情
the only rational thing there is to do at this moment,
你俩都别端着 放开了跳
and I don't want to see you two holding back
听到没有
or marking, do you hear me?
不是我自己想跳
I'm not doing this for me.
BGM: I Love It
♪那年夏天你走后 我有这种感觉♪
♪ I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone ♪
不是我把街坊都吵醒的
I'm not the one who woke up the entire neighborhood.
但这不就是让街坊们都别想睡...
Isn't this keeping up the entire neigh--
佐伊 闭上嘴 跳起舞
Shut up and dance, Zoey!
♪丢到楼下去♪
♪ ...down the stairs ♪
♪我开着车往桥上撞♪
♪ I crashed my car into the bridge ♪
♪我不在乎♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪我就喜欢♪
♪ I love it ♪
♪我不在乎♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪那年夏天你走后 我有这种感觉♪
♪ I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone ♪
♪我开着车往桥上撞♪
♪ I crashed my car into the bridge ♪
♪我看着它被火吞噬♪
♪ I watched, I let it burn ♪
♪我把你的东西装一袋♪
♪ I threw your stuff into a bag ♪
♪从楼梯丢下去♪
♪ And pushed it down the stairs ♪
♪我开着车往桥上撞♪
♪ I crashed my car into the bridge ♪
♪我不在乎♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪我就喜欢♪
♪ I love it ♪
♪我不在乎♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪我就喜欢♪
♪ I love it ♪
♪我不在乎 我就喜欢♪
♪ I love it, I don't care ♪
♪我就喜欢♪
♪ I love it ♪
感觉好点了吗
Feeling any better?
我累坏了
I'm exhausted!
还很兴奋 整个累瘫了
And exhilarated and thoroughly depleted.
所以 感觉挺好
So...yeah.
好
All right.
我们刚才都...
We said some things to each other earlier,
说了些不该说的话
things I wish we hadn't said.
我同意 我很抱歉
I agree. I'm sorry.
我不知道是怎么回事 我就...
I don't know where it's coming from, I'm just--
前所未有的生气吗
Madder than you've ever been before?
然后你感到害怕 在你的表面之下居然藏着
And it scares you how right-below-the-surface
这么大的怒火
all this rage is?
你觉得你根本无法控制
And you feel like you have no control over any of it.
-是啊 -也许不是只有你
- Yeah. - Maybe you're not
能看穿人心 佐伊
the only one that can read people, Zoey.
或者 你现在超级生气
Or, you're super angry right now,
这是面对悲痛的标准初阶段
and it's one of the textbook stages of grief.
你对于发生在你父亲身上的事很愤怒
And you're furious about what's going on with your dad,
你会朝射程内的任何一个人发泄怒火
and you're lashing out at whoever's in striking distance.
我吼了一个可怜的服务生
I screamed at a poor maître d'
以及我们家那位可亲的护理员
and our family's sweet caregiver.
我父亲死后的第一天 我吼哭了一个女童子军
Day after my dad died, I made a Girl Scout cry
因为她没有萨摩亚饼干了
because she ran out of Samoas.
-那的确很不爽 -我知道
- Oh, that's bad, too. - I know.
但是愤怒会消散的
Anyway, the anger will dissipate.
或者你要转移到其他东西上
Or you'll just channel it to something else.
比如你就从你父亲转移到了你母亲身上
Like from your dad to your mom?
你说得没错
You're right.
我不是生我妈妈的气
I'm not angry at my mom.
我是嫉妒她
I'm jealous of her.
她放下了痛苦和悲恸
She moved past the pain, and the grief.
她找到了快乐
She found the joy.
我也想要那样
I want that, too.
那就去找啊
Then go after it.
也许快乐就在你的不远处
Maybe it's not as far away as you think.
我不确定
I don't know.
你不知道我有多希望我们能进一步
You have no idea how much I want this, too.
但不能在这种情况下
But not like this.
你值得一个能一直陪着你
You deserve someone who can be fully present
为你付出一切的人
and give you everything.
你愿意等我吗
Can you be patient with me?
我已经等了这么久 不是吗
I've waited this long, haven't I?
既然这样
In that case,
我是要去拉斯维加斯
I am going to go to Vegas,
去看我妈妈嫁给一个
gonna see my mom marry a dude
我从来没有见过的人
that I've never met before,
希望他们的快乐能传染给我
and hopefully some of their joy rubs off on me.
如果没有的话
Well, if it doesn't,
你应该去看看那些中世纪的演出
you should go to one of those medieval shows,
因为马术和巨大的火鸡腿
because jousting and giant turkey legs
总是能给我带来快乐
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表