剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
好吧 莫 我以为你们很喜欢彼此
Okay. Mo, I thought you really liked each other.
为什么不试试异地恋
Why not try long-distance?
不 我拥有的唯一一段异地恋
No, no, the only long-distance relationship
就是和我的占星家
that I have is with my astrologer,
如果她没有暂停跟我按分钟收费的话
and if she doesn't stop charging me by the minute,
我也会跟她分手
I'm-a have to break up with her, too.
祝你过得开心
So have a good day.
非常感谢你同意退款 戴尔
Really appreciate the refund, Dale.
我妈妈只是需要点时间
My mom just needs a little bit of time.
完全理解
Totally understand.
毕竟 时间是我们最珍贵的东西
Time, after all, is our most precious commodity.
说起来 还有一个地方
Now that said, there is a world in which
我可以帮你拿到六块地的特♥价♥
I can still get you that 6-plot special,
但你今天就得先预定
but you'll have to order today.
不用了 戴尔
Oh, that's all right, Dale.
拜托 没有所谓的正确哀悼方式
Oh, please! No one said there's a right way to grieve.
亚瑟去世后 我昼夜不断地
When Arthur died, I binge-watched
看北欧犯罪剧 吃了一个月的薯片
Nordic crime dramas and ate potato chips for a month.
谁在乎呢 如果芭芭拉想要
Who gives a crap? If Barbara wants
卖♥♥掉水上住♥宅♥ 搬到日本去
to sell the houseboat and move to Japan,
我会说"再会[日语] 姐妹"
I say, "Mwah! Sayonara, sister."
很高兴再次见到你们
It's good to see you all again.
你好 抱歉打扰一下
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
我是佐伊 昨天和戴尔看地时见过你
I'm Zoey. I saw you yesterday during my tour with Dale.
他有没有给你强行推销 别上当
Is he giving you the hard sell? Don't fall for it.
看看他的西装 他干得不错
Check out his suits. The man's doing fine.
还有 我是黛布
I'm Deb, by the way.
你好像对这地方很熟悉
You seem to know a lot about this place.
的确
Damn straight.
我给大家的推荐都可以收辛苦费了
I should get a commission for all the referrals I make.
我丈夫过世时 这里很照顾我
When my husband passed, the place took good care of me.
所以我把它推荐给了我所有的朋友
So much so I recommended it to all my friends,
我就要不断回来 现在我就像野草一样
which keeps bringing me back. Now I'm like the weeds
生生不息地长在宁静之塔周围
that won't stop growing all over the Tower of Tranquility.
他们摆脱不了我了
They can't get rid of me.
可能听起来 会有点奇怪
This is gonna sound...strange,
但是 如果你今天不用再去参加葬礼的话
but, um, if you're not going to any more funerals today,
想出去逛逛吗
do you want to hang out?
为什么不呢 生命只有一次
Why not? You only live once.
酷了毙了
Bow chicka wow!
有人刚完成了反向图像搜索的
Someone just finished the pattern-matching function
模式匹配功能 这个人就是我
on the reverse image search. It was me.
是托宾
It was Tobin!
我现在就像打了鸡血
I am so pumped right now,
我觉得 我要绕场一圈庆祝胜利
I think... I'm gonna take a victory lap.
拜托 我们都清楚你上厕所的时间
Please. We all know your bathroom schedule.
别想糊弄我们
We're not fooled.
等等 托宾 可以把图案文件发给我吗
Wait, Tobin, can you send me the pattern file?
你能...人呢
Can--Mm.
来自里夫的新信息
还有更多代码给你 五楼见
托宾
Tobin.
托宾
Hey, Tobin.
这可是个杀人的绝佳场所
This would be a great place to murder someone, huh?
这里不会发生杀人事件 对吧
That's not what's happening here, right? That's--
我知道你在给托宾传送"睛鸣"代码
I know you're funneling Chirp code to Tobin.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不想赢大对决吗
Don't you want to win the bake-off?
不想
No.
我希望你赢大对决
I want you to win the bake-off.
我不会放弃我们 琼 我想
I'm not giving up on us, Joan, and I wanted to
让你看到我的无私
show you with a big grand gesture.
这是一个非常愚蠢的做法 艾娃会炒了你
It's a big stupid gesture that could get you fired by Ava.
我不在乎 值得为你冒险
I don't care. You're worth the risk.
我真的不值得 听着
I'm really not. Look...
你很聪明 与众不同
You're brilliant, you're special.
你非常暖心 但我让这变得太过火
and you're very sweet, but I let this go way too far.
违反职业道德 我越界了
It's unprofessional. I crossed a line
我很抱歉 但我们结束了
and I'm sorry, but it's over.
"晴鸣"怎么办
Well, what about The Chirp?
那是我们一起策划的
I mean, we hatched that together,
楼上的人取得了一些进展
and they're making some strides upstairs.
我会解决这件事
I'm gonna figure that out.
但在此之前 别再做商业间谍 能保证吗
But until I do, no more corporate espionage, promise?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
派世界
我们母女有阵子没来吃点心了
It's been a while since we had a mother-daughter dessert date.
我知道 但今早我醒来时
I know. But when I woke up this morning,
感觉就是吃派的日子
it just felt like a Pie World kind of day.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
佐伊 这地方超棒
Zoey! This place, it's aces!
多好的决定
What a good call!
天呐 那是我朋友黛布
Oh, my gosh, that is my friend Deb.
-你有个叫黛布的朋友吗 -大家不都有吗
- You have a friend named Deb? - Doesn't everyone?
黛布 你还好吗
Hey Deb, how you doing?
虽然患有前期糖尿病 但还是超爱
Well, pre-diabetic, but loving it.
黛布 这是我妈 玛姬
Deb, this is my mom, Maggie.
-你好 -妈 这是我朋友黛布
- Hi. - Mom, this is my friend Deb.
找个位置坐
Grab a seat.
就当自己家
My home is your home.
坐啊 妈
Take a seat, Mom.
这是什么情况
What is happening right now?
妈 我想成为那个帮你度过这一切的人
Mom...I wanted to be the one to help you through all this,
但你就要失去你生命的挚爱
but you're losing the love of your life
对此我没什么经验
and I don't have any experience with that.
但黛布有经验
But Deb does.
我感觉我遇见她是命中注定
And I feel like she and I met for a reason,
所以你可以和她聊聊吗
so can you just please talk to her?
这个看起来多美味啊
How good does this look?
所以 谁准备要畅谈死亡
So...who's ready to talk about death?
你是真的很喜欢吃派
You, um, must really like pie.
不 我只是在最近怎么都做不了决定
Well, no, I just have a really terrible time making decisions.
最近我也是
So do I, lately.
我希望这么说不会伤害你的感情
Hey, um, listen, I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings,
但要对一个素不相识的人敞开心扉
but opening up to a complete stranger,
还真不是我风格
that is just not exactly me.
不要有压力
Hey, no pressure here.
也没有评断
No judgment either.
我孩子 他们说
My kids, they say,
我有"分♥析♥瘫痪"
I have "analysis paralysis."
在我找不到墓地时
Oh, mine called it "compare and despair"
我孩子叫我"对比和绝望"
when I couldn't land on a cemetery.
为我丈夫亚瑟准备的一切必须完美
Everything had to be exactly perfect for my Arthur.
但你想听更疯狂的事吗
But you want to hear something crazy?
我已经记不得葬礼了
I hardly remember the funeral.
我费力挑选最合适的棺材
All that choosing the perfect coffin
选择最"安详"的花朵
and the most "peaceful" flowers,
但葬礼时我盯着一个女人的鞋看了三十分钟
I stared at a random woman's shoes for 30 minutes
好奇她在哪买♥♥的
wondering where she bought them,
还有她为什么去那买♥♥
and also, why she was even there.
直到今天 我们还不知道
To this day, we don't know.
问题是 黛布
Well, the thing is, Deb, um...
我不 我不知道该怎么做
I don't--I don't know how to do this
因为我已经和米奇一起生活
because I've been with Mitch for...
40多年了
over 40 years.
是啊 我们是38年
Yeah. Well, we were 38.
你觉得米奇真的会介意
Do you think Mitch really cares
你选了什么颜色的花吗
what color peaceful flowers you pick?
我们毕竟是园林景观设计这行的
Well, we are in the landscape design business,
所以
so...
不过我懂你的意思
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表