剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Thanks for getting us in, Mo.
不用谢 艾迪也要来
No problem. Eddie's coming too.
至少我是这么理解的
At least that's what I understood
我给他发信息问"你想来吗"
when I texted him "Wanna come?"
他回我了一个字母"Y"
And then he wrote back the letter "Y,"
我就当成"好的"
which I'm gonna assume is "yes"
而不是"你为什么给我发短♥信♥ 我又不喜欢你"
and not "Y are you texting me? I'm not into you."
托宾在那
Oh, there's Tobin.
你确定那家伙有什么内心深处的痛吗
You sure that guy's hiding some deep emotional pain?
难道不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
别逼我说[拼] 兄弟
Don't make me spell that, bro.
好吧 拼字纪念日快乐
All right. Spell-iversary!
-派对动物你们好呀 -你来了
- Party people in the hizzy! - You showed up.
不能错过这么重要的夜晚
Couldn't miss such a big night.
拼字纪念日快乐 哥们
Happy Spell-iversary, playah.
好吧 你们可以留下来
All right, I'll let you guys stay,
只因为这是我最爱的酒
only because that is my favorite drink.
-这是我朋友 莫 -好啊 莫
- Oh, this is my friend Mo. - What's up, Mo?
很高兴和你一起拼祝
Happy to spell-ebrate with you.
双关用得妙啊
Mad respect for your pun game.
里夫呢
So where's Leif?
他可能 迟一会来
Oh, he's, uh, running late, I guess.
你们的拼字纪念日都迟到吗
Running late to Spell-iversary?
他会来的
He'll be here.
真奇怪
That's odd.
这不奇怪吗 麦克斯
Isn't that odd, Max?
你们两个还好吗
Is everything all right with you two?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我不确定 我只是 察觉到
I don't know, I just-- I--I--I'm sensing
最近你们俩关系不像以前那样铁了
a little bit less man love than usual lately.
-我们没事 佐伊 -我觉得你们有事
- Nah, we're good, Zoey. - I don't think you are good.
我觉得你们一定是出了问题
I think something's going on between you guys
但是你…不太想说
and you don't... wanna speak about it.
但事实是…
But here's the thing--
我知道这困扰了你
I know it's bothering you.
别瞎说了
Please.
没事吧 阿托
Everything okay, Tobes?
没事 我去趟洗手间
Yep. Just gotta go drain the dragon.
这可真的"说服"我了呢
Well, that really convinced me.
拼字纪念日快乐
To Spell-iversary!
拼字纪念日快乐
Spell-iversary!
拼字纪念日快乐
To Spell-iversary?
拼字纪念日快乐
To Spell-iversary.
我不能再喝了
I'm not doing this. Look,
托宾已经去了四首歌♥的时间了
Tobin's been gone for four whole house songs now,
或是一首歌♥有四首歌♥那么长
or maybe one house song that's lasted as long as four.
我已经搞不清楚状况了
I honestly can't tell with all this
这音乐把我脑袋要震裂了
pounding in my head right now.
可能是因为我太强硬了
Maybe I was too hard on him.
我平时通常更温柔 但今天我太想
I'm usually more subtle but I was really trying
向你证明我的超能力了
to prove to you my abilities.
你能去看看他吗
Can you go check on him?
什么 不去 我不去看他
What? No, I'm not checking on him.
我们男人才不会去洗手间互看
Men don't check on men in bathrooms.
没这么干的
It's not a thing.
我刚看到托宾走了 但看看谁来了
I just saw Tobin leave, but guess who's here?
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
这就是你想跟我和我朋友说的吗
Is that all you have to say to me and my friends?
我真不明白为什么我们还没开始跳舞
I really don't understand why we're not already dancing.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 到此为止 我只是来看看
Okay, that's it, I only came to see
托宾是否处于情感低谷
if Tobin was an emotional mess,
但现在既然他走了 那我也走了
but now that he's gone, so am I.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
麦克斯 有情况
Max...something's happening.
BGM: Bailamos
♪就在今夜 我的爱人♪
♪ Esta noche, mi amor ♪
什么 我最可怕的噩梦吗
What, my worst nightmare?
♪我要把一生都交给你♪
♪ Te doy toda mi vida ♪
不 是莫和艾迪
No, it's Mo and Eddie.
留下来陪我
Quedaté con migo.
♪今夜我们跳舞♪
♪ Tonight we dance ♪
♪我把生命交给你♪
♪ I leave my life in your hands ♪
♪我们舞动身体♪
♪ We take the floor ♪
♪没有任何禁忌♪
♪ Nothing is forbidden anymore ♪
♪不受外界干扰♪
♪ Don't let the world in outside ♪
♪纵享此刻欢愉♪
♪ Don't let a moment go by ♪
♪今夜什么都无法阻挡我们♪
♪ Nothing can stop us tonight ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪跟着节奏舞动♪
♪ Let the rhythm take you over ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪我爱你 我的爱人♪
♪ Te quiero amor mío ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪想永远活在今夜♪
♪ Wanna live this night forever ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪我爱你 我的爱人♪
♪ Te quiero amor mío ♪
♪我爱你♪
♪ Te quiero ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪跟着节奏舞动♪
♪ Let the rhythm take you over ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪我爱你 我的爱人♪
♪ Te quiero amor mío ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪今夜什么都无法阻挡我们♪
♪ Wanna live this night forever ♪
♪起舞吧♪
♪ Bailamos ♪
♪我爱你 我的爱人♪
♪ Te quiero amor mío ♪
♪我爱你♪
♪ Te quiero ♪
好 还记得莫说不确定对方的感受吗
Okay, remember how Mo didn't know where he stood with him?
告诉你 我刚听到他们唱歌♥
Here's the thing, I just heard them sing,
我打赌他们一定会开始接吻
and I bet you anything they are about to start kissing.
倒数三
In three,
二 一
two, one...
这什么都证明不了
It doesn't prove anything.
两个人在跳舞 然后开始亲热
Two people were dancing and then they started making out.
这是个普通事件
That's a normal sequence of events.
听着 如果你坚持
Look, if you're gonna keep sticking
这种疯狂超能力的事
to this insane superpower thing,
那 我觉得我们还是别出来玩了
then...I think we gotta stop hanging out.
麦克斯 别走 我能证明
Max, don't go. I can prove it.
不 你不能 根本没办法证明
No, you can't! There's no way to prove
你可以窥探人们的内心世界
you can see inside people's hearts.
就算我看到了你的内心吗
Even though I saw inside yours?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我有了这种超能力之后
After I got the power...
你给我唱过歌♥
you sang to me.
情歌♥
Love songs.
很多首情歌♥
Lots of love songs.
是吗
I did?
是的
Yeah.
而你却什么都没有做
And you didn't do anything about it?
我做了
I did something.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你 撮合了我和秋秋
You...set me up with Autumn.
没错
Yes.
为了把我从你身边赶走
To get me away from you?
是的
Yes, I did.
好吧 我现在知道你在说实话
Well, now I know you're telling the truth,
因为没人撒谎
because no one would ever lie
说自己做过这么冷血的事
about doing something that heartless.
-麦克斯 -你一直都知道我的感受却只字不提
- Max... - How can you claim to care about me, to be my friend,
你还好意思说自己在乎我 是我的朋友
when you knew how I felt all this time and said nothing?
我们真的是朋友吗
I mean, wow, were we ever even friends at all?
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表