剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Yeah! Yes!
还是有很多事要做
Still a lot to do.
发生了什么
What happened?
查理为他冲出去的行为道歉了吗
Did Charlie apologize for storming out earlier?
他回来了 这才是最重要的
We got him. That's what matters.
对 但是你还好吗 因为
Okay. Okay, but are you okay, because--
把心思放在你的团队上 佐伊
Focus on your team, Zoey.
太棒了 我成功了 大家
It's amazing! It is on, people.
宫本茂要来了
Shigeru Miyamoto is in.
我用了这个一次性的人情
I called in my one-time-only favor
把他请来了 你们现在有多喜欢我
and got the big man himself. How you like me now?
查理回来了 是不是
Charlie's back in, isn't he?
-是 -真的
- Yeah. - Really?
好吧 我们很开心
Okay. Well, we're happy.
她开心吗 琼开心吗
Is she happy? Joan happy?
还要再打个电♥话♥
Gotta make a call.
这儿就是我工作的地方了
And this is where I work.
你想让我把这些放在哪儿
Huh. Where do you want me to set up?
你不想评论一下这里吗
You're not gonna say anything about this place?
英国籍摇滚乐唱作人 音乐家
亲爱的 我曾经溜上艾尔顿·约翰的游艇
Honey, I snuck onto Elton John's yacht.
这里可是差远了
This is literally nothing.
你来了
There he is.
天呐 你明天要放真的唱片吗
Oh, snap, are you gonna play actual records tomorrow?
你知道我一般都很老派的
You know, I've been known to keep it old-school.
这就对了 我帮你把这些拿走
That's what up. Let me grab these for you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
太有风度了
So chivalrous.
我现在正式地站队西蒙了
You know, I'm officially on the record as Team Simon.
怎么了 西蒙做什么了
What's wrong? What did Simon do?
我现在可戴着我的战斗用指甲
You know I got my fighting nails on.
就像金刚狼 但是更娇小漂亮
I'm like Wolverine, but daintier.
不是 西蒙什么都没干
No, Simon didn't do anything.
其实是 是琼
It's, uh--It's Joan.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但我觉得我还没有完全地帮她解决问题
but I feel like I'm not finished helping her yet.
你还在被她的歌♥围追堵截吗
Are you still being haunted by her song?
不 我觉得我只是有点担心她
No. I feel like I'm just worried about her.
等一下 所以你想帮她
Wait. So you want to help her
只是因为你自己想帮她
just because you want to help her?
佐伊·克拉克 你成长为一个人类了
Zoey Clarke, are you growing as a person?
不是
No.
她老公是个混♥蛋♥
Her husband's a dick.
这是有关女权的事
It's a girl-power thing.
当我看见世间不平时 就会拔刀相助
I scream out when I see injustice.
别这么看着我
Stop looking at me.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
你能回家陪爸爸吗 艾米莉有个合伙人晚餐
Can you go be with Dad? Emily has a partner dinner,
我和妈妈还在商店
and Mom and I are still at the store.
你不是说你们大概两个小时前
Didn't you say you were heading out,
就出发了吗
like, two hours ago?
我们被耽搁了
We got held up.
我们回来啦
Well, we're back.
好消息
And the good news is
我被禁止进那家商店了
I've been banned from the grocery store.
一辈子都不行
For life.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back.
妈妈的状态比我们想的糟糕得多
Okay, Mom is doing way worse than we thought.
我早告诉你了
I told you.
我猜是因为我们太关注于照顾爸爸
I guess we've been so focused on taking care of Dad
所以我们甚至都没想过
that we weren't even thinking
所有的这些事对妈妈来说有多难
about how hard this all must be on Mom, too.
她让我们觉得她能做好所有事情
She always seems like she's so on top of everything,
你明白吗 虽然不管怎么说
you know? Look, at the end of the day,
我们都能离开这 过自己的生活 但是
we get to leave here, we get to go back to our lives, but...
这就是她的生活了
this is her life.
照顾妈也是我的责任
Mom is my responsibility, too,
并且我开始意识到
and I'm starting to realize that...
无视问题并不能让它们消失
problems don't just go away if I ignore them.
你是 你刚刚才意识到
You're just-- You're just realizing this?
-对 -好的
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, okay.
我感知世界的方式
There's been a radical shift in the way
发生了根本性的变化 你不会明白的
I perceive the world. You wouldn't understand.
我想是的 不如我们这样吧
I guess not. Look, why don't we do this?
不如我们帮妈妈分担一点
why don't we put together some sort of a schedule
然后让她休息一阵
with each other where we can get Mom a break
别再像这次这么崩溃了
before she has, like, another complete meltdown on aisle five?
这是个好主意 但是首先
Yeah, let's do that. But, um, first,
我们得说服她同意这么做
we have to convince her to go along with that.
对 她一定会拒绝
You're right. She's gonna put up a fight.
我算是见识到她的厉害了
The woman is terrifying.
在迪斯尼的电子游♥行♥中
Kinda hard to finish coding
实在难以完成编码
in the middle of Disney's Electrical Parade.
是吗 我觉得我在夜店时编程最厉害了
Really? I find I do my best programming in da club.
凯文 我能看看 天呐
Kevin, can I see the, uh-- Oh, God!
我要的灯光是舞台效果 不是审讯室
I said dramatic lighting, not interrogation room.
我是住在手电筒里吗
What am I, living in a flashlight?
你能把它降下来些吗
Can you bring that down?
琼又是老样子了
Well, looks like old Joan is back.
我不知道那些气球到底
You know, I don't know if those balloons
更适合"发布会"还是"我侄子的受戒仪式"
say "launch party" or "my nephew's bar mitzvah."
-我甚至都不是犹太人 -我很快回来
- I'm not even Jewish. - I'll be right back.
你们是在这工作吗 你穿着两件衣领
Do you guys even work here? You have two collars.
换掉一件 快去 别在这待着
Wh--Pick one. Go. Get out of here.
琼 我能和你谈谈吗
Joan, can I talk to you for a second?
我知道这不归我管 但是
I know it's not my place, but...
那晚你对我敞开心扉是有原因的
you opened up to me the other night for a reason,
所以
and...
如果你还想聊聊
if you ever want to talk about it again...
我洗耳恭听
I'm here.
好的
Okay.
是我求他回来的
I had to beg him to come back.
我还向他道了歉
I had to apologize to him...
即使他是那个威胁要离开的人
even though he's the one who threatened to leave.
这已经不是他第一次抛弃我了
And it's not the first time he's bailed on me like that.
但不知怎么的 出于某种原因 我一直
And yet somehow, for some reason, I keep...
继续委曲求全
working on it.
因为失去查理比让我做这些还让我
'Cause the idea of losing Charlie feels worse than...
难过
this.
不管我做的这些算什么
Whatever this is.
我无法告诉你应该怎么做
Well, I can't tell you what to do,
我也绝不够格评头论足 但是
and I am definitely not one to judge, but...
你值得感到满足
you deserve to be satisfied.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh. Sorry I'm late.
我把这些落在捷运站了
I left these at the BART station,
我必须赶回去 这双鞋
and I had to go back, because these shoes, well,
显然比我的命还值钱
apparently they're worth more than my life.
我说了可以再找时间
Look, I told you we can do this another time.
-我知道你有个活动 -没事 我抽得出时间
- I know you have your event. - No, no, I'm making time.
记住 要稳住
Okay, remember, be strong.
还要拿走她手里锋利的东西
And take any sharp objects out of her hands.
妈
Hey, uh, Mom...
我们有个想法想听听你的意见
We want to float an idea by you.
这是干预会吗
Is this an intervention?
我说了 我睡了一个好觉
I told you I got a great night of sleep.
已经没那么暴躁了
I'm way less crabby now.
我甚至给那姐妹会送了漂亮的盆栽
I even sent the Kappa Alphas a nice fern.
我们只是想和你谈谈
We just want to talk to you
让我们来帮忙照顾爸爸
about helping out with Dad more.
我们希望你给自己放几天假
We want to give you some time off.
放假来逃避我的丈夫吗
Time off from my husband?
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表