剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
So where are we?
我们快成功了
We are almost done.
在开启时把这个旋转一下
Just gotta switch these two parts in the intro,
然后就能直接
which will lead directly into
让你来展示产品原型
you demonstrating the prototype.
好 我会介绍"晴鸣"
Right. So I will talk about The Chirp
简述下功能 产品有多棒
and describe what it does, talk about how great it is--
以及我们有多棒
How great we are.
然后我再简要展示一下
And then I'll do, like, a little demonstration.
然后他们就会大声"鸣唱"赞赏之情了
And then they will loudly "Chirp" their appreciation.
谐音Chip off the old block
丹尼大概会说你"有其父必有其子"
Danny will probably call you a "Chirp" off the old block.
谐音Chips & dip
然后我们去要点"薯条蘸酱"
We'll go to a reception and have some "Chirps" and dip.
谐音Derp
你是说"傻瓜乱叫"吗
Think you mean "Chirp" and "Dirp."
紧接着佐伊加入
And then Zoey will chime in
美妙的主旋律
with her beautiful keynotes,
来看看你的时间线成果
and let's see your work on the timeline.
-这个吗 -我能看看你的"主旋律"吗
- Oh, this? - Can I see your keynote?
-这个嘛 -对
- This was... - Yeah.
只是给我自己看的 只开了个头
really just for me, but it's just a starting off.
好吧
Um, o-okay.
-你能看明白吗 -不 其实我
- Can you read that? - No, I actually...
人格测验
这是个墨迹测试吗
Is this like a Rorschach test? Wow.
-你来读 -我真读不出来
- You--you read it. - No, no, I can't.
-试试看 -别了 还是你来吧
- You try to read it. - No, you go. You go.
佐伊
Zoey?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
BGM: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
♪我看见妈妈♪
♪ I saw Mommy ♪
♪亲吻圣诞♪
♪ Kissing Santa ♪
♪老人♪
♪ Claus! ♪
♪在槲寄生下亲吻♪
♪ Underneath the mistletoe ♪
♪就在昨晚♪
♪ Last night ♪
怎么还跳上了
I'm prancing.
♪她没看见我♪
♪ She didn't see me creep ♪
♪趴在楼梯底下偷偷♥窥♥视♪
♪ Down the stairs to have a peep ♪
♪她以为我被♪
♪ She thought that I was locked up ♪
♪锁在卧室 沉沉入睡♪
♪ In my bedroom fast asleep ♪
怎么回事
What's happening?
♪我看见妈妈亲吻圣...♪
♪ And I saw Mommy kissing Saaaa... ♪
♪诞老人♪
♪ Anta Claus ♪
♪他的胡子 如白雪一般♪
♪ Underneath his beard so snowy white ♪
♪倘若爸爸看见♪
♪ What a laugh it would have been ♪
♪将会多么可笑♪
♪ If Daddy had only seen ♪
别 不要
No, no.
♪妈妈昨晚亲吻圣诞老人♪
♪ Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night! ♪
怎么了
What?
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you high?
只因生活而陶醉
Just high on life
还有这个超棒的提案
and this fantastic presentation.
你明白的
Oh, you know, um,
有时候脑海中会一直萦绕一首歌♥
uh, it's just how a song gets stuck in your head
还有这个日历的问题
and, you know, the calendar thing
斯帕克波恩特手表的缺陷
with the Sprq Point Watch,
把一切都变成了圣诞节
um, turning everything into Christmas.
所以我才唱了这首歌♥
That's why I was singing the song,
因为手表和圣诞节嘛
because of the watch and because of Christmas.
你知道这次提案有多重要吗
Do you understand how important this pitch is?
-完全明白 -听好
- Totally. - Listen...
你需要去医院吗
do you need to go to the hospital?
不 应该不用
Oh, no, I don't think so.
行 今天不适合
Okay. Then this is not the day
搞任何佐伊闹剧
for any Zoey shenanigans.
我完全同意
Couldn't agree with you more.
我平常会搞佐伊闹剧吗
So, um, do I normally have Zoey shenanigans?
你能不能改天
Can you schedule your nervous breakdown
再精神崩溃
for another day?
-好 改期成功 -谢谢
- Yep, consider it rescheduled. - Thanks.
天呐
Jesus.
我可以确认这不是偶然故障了
Okay, so it's officially not a one-time thing.
我刚刚又大声唱歌♥了
I just sang out loud.
对着琼和里夫 现在他们觉得我嗑嗨了
For a second time to Joan and Leif, who now think I'm on drugs.
-那你嗑嗨了吗 -什么
- Well, are you? - What?
-我就问问而已 -最糟的是
- All right. I'm just asking. - Here's the worst part,
我根本控制不住
I couldn't stop it from happening.
谁知道下一首我会唱什么
Who knows what song I might sing next
还会伴随什么样的
and what corresponding dance moves
配套舞步
might go along with it?
什么 你们在说
Oh, what's that? Are you guys talking about
托宾如何修复了故障码 因为我修复了
how Tobin fixed the glitch? 'Cause I did it, son.
-牛不牛 -你真棒
- Boom. - Good.
太好了 谢谢 托宾
That's great. Thank you, Tobin.
然而就像现实生活一样 解决一个故障后
However, much like in life, in solving one problem,
我又创造了一个新故障
I've now created another.
国♥庆♥节不再是7月4号♥了
July 4th is no longer on July 4th.
这事很复杂 不过我在修复了
It's complicated, but I'm on it.
我会全力以赴 无需害怕
I'm in it. Do not be afraid.
听着 说不定你只是压力太大
Look, maybe you're just stressed out
然后压力使你的能力出了故障
and stress is what's causing your powers to glitch.
我们只需找出原因
We just--we need to figure out why.
好吧 一般我听到有人对我唱歌♥时
Okay, well, uh, normally when I hear someone sing to me,
我会试着帮他们生活中的难处 所以...
I try to help them with something that's going on in their life, so...
好吧 所以 你可能得帮帮自己了
Okay, so, maybe you need to help yourself.
我该怎么做 因为帮自己
And how do I do that? Because helping myself
意味着离开斯帕克波恩特去休假
would mean taking a vacation from Sprq Point
或治好我父亲的病 而这些问题
or curing my father's disease, and both of those
看起来都不是我马上能解决的
seem like problems I can't exactly solve right now.
医生怎么说
How was the doctor's office?
老样子 老样子
Uh, same old, same old, you know?
"张开嘴"
"Open your mouth."
"这是棒棒糖"
"Here's a lollipop."
佐伊
Zoey.
丹尼到了
Danny's here.
他的直升飞机刚刚降落
His helicopter just landed.
不
No.
不 我需要更多时间
No! I need more time.
我还没想好怎么解释这些数字
I have no idea how to make these numbers work yet.
我试着拖住他一会儿
Well, let me try to stall him for a bit,
也许我能带他去新的空中花♥园♥转一圈
maybe give him a tour of the new rooftop garden.
-你会为我这么做吗 -当然
- You would do that for me? - Sure.
如果那不管用 我就拉响火警警报
And if that doesn't help, I'll pull the fire alarm.
保佑你
Bless you.
斯帕克波恩特
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
里夫 拜托别打扰我 我在努力弄完这东西
Leif, please don't bother me. I'm trying to finish this.
不 只会耽误你一会儿
No, this will only take a moment.
我只是很好奇你刚才
I'm just so curious about that song
对我和琼唱的那首歌♥ 因为
you sang to me and Joan earlier, 'cause, you know,
这似乎不像是
um, it didn't really seem like a
会在你脑海中萦绕的歌♥
song that just got stuck in your head.
这更像是 我说不好
It seemed more like, I don't know,
像是控告
like a-an accusation.
比如你可能听说了或看到了什么
Like maybe you heard something or saw something
一个人和另一个人做了些什么事
where someone was doing something with someone.
好吧 我看见你和琼
Fine. I saw you and Joan
在会议室里亲热 高兴了吗
making out in the conference room. Happy?
-我就知道 -而且说实在的
- I knew it. - And truthfully,
我觉得你动机不纯 我不喜欢这样
I think you're up to something, and I don't like it.
怎么不纯 想好好珍惜一位了不起的女人
Up to what? Up to cherishing an incredible woman?
将所有她应得的爱
Showering her with all the affection
和关注都倾注在她身上
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表